KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superboy Prime vs Sentry

Superboy Prime vs Sentry
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

That serum only served to unite the link between him and the Void.
Which is a further boost, after Molecule Man.
And it's too soon to see what he is capable of considering it has only been 2 months.
But considering he can't die and has particle manipulation and has the speed to at least manoeuvre Supes.
Sentry wins after being punched about a few times.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 05:11 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Warlord
IMO sentry got out of the fight with one blow from Thor only in order to set the stage for a major fight just between them in some later issue. After all we don't know if he was knocked out.
IMO what gives sentry extra power is the fact that he allowed the Void to take control not the serum...it remains to be seen...
From what we've seen so far yeah SBP would win but I have a feeling that it won't be that easy with current sentry

Whe Thor knocked him off-panel IMO also i don't tink Sentry was KOed maybe sure but no prof bu the fact that Thor knocked hi around like so easily is what got me when you factor inthe damged he tanked from Ares and what he did to him.

I think we just needed towait and watch the series to findthe answer and cross our finger they explain it all.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 05:28 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Originally posted by DarkOdin
Whe Thor knocked him off-panel IMO also i don't tink Sentry was KOed maybe sure but no prof bu the fact that Thor knocked hi around like so easily is what got me when you factor inthe damged he tanked from Ares and what he did to him.

I think we just needed towait and watch the series to findthe answer and cross our finger they explain it all.

thumb up

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 05:30 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by the ninjak
That serum only served to unite the link between him and the Void.
Which is a further boost, after Molecule Man.
And it's too soon to see what he is capable of considering it has only been 2 months.
But considering he can't die and has particle manipulation and has the speed to at least manoeuvre Supes.
Sentry wins after being punched about a few times.

Did they show anything own panel about the serum liking them if so do u have a scan???

He can't de but he can be Koed or burned out

And correct it is just 2 soon to form anything solid about Sentry

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 05:33 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by DarkOdin

He can't de but he can be Koed or burned out

I don't think he can anymore after the MM incident.
He stood in front of the SUN!
And just adapted to it.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 05:39 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by the ninjak
I don't think he can anymore after the MM incident.
He stood in front of the SUN!
And just adapted to it.
Well as seen from before he can be Koed or wrn out and until we see what is actually going on with Sentry still stands. Like i said when need to wait and see what happens in the next issue or 2 to form a soild standing on Sentry anythin else is just guess

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 06:05 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Nuul
Ripping Ares in half is not that impressive. SBP can do that with ease and Ares wouldnt even hit SBP in the process.

Prime wins.
Is beating the Mm impressive?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Sentry takes this.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:12 AM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by quanchi112
Is beating the Mm impressive?

*cough*Void*cough*

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:16 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Omega Vision
*cough*Void*cough*

It wasn't the Void who won it for Sentry.
He had actually gained the realisation that he could now manipulate particles, thanks to MM's torture.
Void is just Sentry's oportunistic nature anyway.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:20 AM
Lord Feron

*cough*Void*cough*

seee the thing with sentry, just normal bonb he get kicked in the nots and tossed away. And then there is the void where he ****s up and over powers the ****ing moleculer man. The guy who ****ing stalemated the beyonder was begging for mercy from sentry.

Huge freaking gap there. With him, it seems like he can take out abstracts but still fall victim to a nut shot from herc. So its really hard to gauge him in a fight.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:21 AM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

*cough*Void*cough*
It was the sentry with the Void mindset. I guess you didn't read it. It was also the void sentry who ripped ares in two.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:26 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Prime

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:34 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

It was the sentry with the Void mindset. I guess you didn't read it. It was also the void sentry who ripped ares in two.

Interesting thanks.
I thought after Osborns therapy, Sentry's eyes turning black and behaviour represented a synchronising of the two personalities. Hence the power boost. Resulting in the SUN attempt. Reynolds is just too stupid to realise that The Sentry and the Void are just two extremes and the the real man lurks somewhere in the middle.

Unrestrained Killer VS Bottled Up Nobleman = not healthy

Last edited by the ninjak on Feb 6th, 2010 at 03:48 AM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:45 AM
Omega Vision

Sentry with Void Mindset=Void seeing as the Void is just a physic manifestation of Sentry's inner darkness with much greater mastery of his powers. Regular Sentry is a chump who'd get his balls ripped off by Prime and then get said balls shoved down his throat.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:52 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Sentry with Void Mindset=Void seeing as the Void is just a physic manifestation of Sentry's inner darkness with much greater mastery of his powers. Regular Sentry is a chump who'd get his balls ripped off by Prime and then get said balls shoved down his throat.

i concur. But if void was in control, you have to admit prime is going to get WTF pawned.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:53 AM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Lord Feron
i concur. But if void was in control, you have to admit prime is going to get WTF pawned.

Depends. His matter manipulation feat is a bit sketchy to me. I'm not denying that Voidtry is a beast; he obviously is. But I think Bendis is purposefully keeping him in the dark until Seige continues some more, which is a smart move.

In any case, I don't Voidtry WTF pawning Prime. Beating him? Possibly.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:56 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
In any case, I don't Voidtry WTF pawning Prime. Beating him? Possibly.
Either he pawns Prime or looses. There can't be a good fight between these two.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:59 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by kgkg
Either he pawns Prime or looses. There can't be a good fight between these two.

I agree to this.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 04:01 AM
ODG

Sentry. Seriously.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 04:46 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote