KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid vs SBP

Darkseid vs SBP
Started by: ares834

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I can't see how and why people hate Prime.

....well, yeah, I can, but I don't. Prime's a-ok in my book.

I used to dislike his character, now I just shrug my shoulders.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 12:03 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Allankles
I used to dislike his character, now I just shrug my shoulders.

I was kinda "meh" about him circa Infinite Crisis, but I grew to like him in SCW. And by the time that they revealed that Prime trolls the DC message boards to put himself over, I was already a big fan.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 12:05 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: Darkseid vs SBP

Originally posted by ares834
Two of Supes most powerful enemies... Who wins?

If SBP needs it he gets his Guardian Amp.

Darkseid writen by Kirby...WINS.

Darkseid writen by Morrison...EPIC FAIL.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 12:10 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

So since FC we know Darkseids true form. The one falling toward the Multiverse. So it really depends on. Does SBP fights an Avatar or the true Darkseid. He might win against the Avatar but he sure as hell gets stomped by the real one.

Size matters

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 12:11 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I was kinda "meh" about him circa Infinite Crisis, but I grew to like him in SCW. And by the time that they revealed that Prime trolls the DC message boards to put himself over, I was already a big fan.
Prime's the best thing in all of the dcu hands down.
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
So since FC we know Darkseids true form. The one falling toward the Multiverse. So it really depends on. Does SBP fights an Avatar or the true Darkseid. He might win against the Avatar but he sure as hell gets stomped by the real one.

Size matters
Fc is undebatable for or against.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 12:18 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Originally posted by quanchi112
Prime's the best thing in all of the dcu hands down. Fc is undebatable for or against.

sad When it comes to romping bad guys, Human Flame is easily more fun to read.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 12:37 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Prime's the best thing in all of the dcu hands down. Fc is undebatable for or against.

Batman would like a word with you.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 12:39 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Allankles
sad When it comes to romping bad guys, Human Flame is easily more fun to read.
I'll take Prime anyday.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Batman would like a word with you.
Batman had a plot device in a gun. The whole crossover was hard to follow and he didn't even really show off Darkseid he had him overshadowed by some terrible vampiric Monitor.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 02:31 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

I'll take Prime anyday.

Batman had a plot device in a gun. The whole crossover was hard to follow and he didn't even really show off Darkseid he had him overshadowed by some terrible vampiric Monitor.

No I meant about the "SBP is the best thing in DC" point. Batman as a character is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superboy-Prime.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:01 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

SBP will shattered DS stone face with his fist..

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:23 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

No I meant about the "SBP is the best thing in DC" point. Batman as a character is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superboy-Prime.
That's your opinion and it's completely wrong. I never cared for bats in the least bit and more than likely never will.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:24 AM
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Bentley
SBP for the easy win.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:26 AM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

That's your opinion and it's completely wrong. I never cared for bats in the least bit and more than likely never will.

My opinion is wrong? eek! laughing out loud
Name one Superboy Prime story that comes close to classics like Dark Knight Returns and the Killing Joke. Batman is a much, much, much better character. He has deeper philosophical implications, psychological nuances, better stories, a much greater history, and he's a ubiquitous element of pop culture. Name one movie that Superboy Prime is in that grossed in the billions. Oh that's right, that movie doesn't exist. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:29 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Name one Superboy Prime story that comes close to classics like Dark Knight Returns and the Killing Joke. Batman is a much, much, much better character. He has deeper philosophical implications, psychological nuances, better stories, a much greater history, and he's a ubiquitous element of pop culture. Name one movie that Superboy Prime is in that grossed in the billions. Oh that's right, that movie doesn't exist. roll eyes (sarcastic)
We aren't talking about stories were are talking about characters. Prime's my choice for a character I tend to go for while most would more than likely choose batman.

Being popular has nothing to do with anything anyways.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:30 AM
Lord Feron

take it easy man...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:30 AM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Lord Feron
take it easy man...
He got all worked up over that post.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:33 AM
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Lord Feron
take it easy man...

The guy told me my opinion was "wrong" as if any dissenting viewpoint is automatically incorrect and/or inferior to his. I was merely pointing out how it is much more difficult to prove that SBP as a character is>Batman as a character.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:33 AM
Lord Feron

The guy told me my opinion was "wrong" as if any dissenting viewpoint is automatically incorrect and/or inferior to his. I was merely pointing out how it is much more difficult to prove that SBP as a character is>Batman as a character.

i thought u got emptionmal. But i agree everyone has a right to their own opinion.

Dmanit why are you guys on right now. To be honest i am happy smile

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:35 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I think Batman is, as a character, > than Prime. He's probably one of my fav DC heroes ever after Hal Jordan and Captain Marvel. And yeah, Batman does have some truly epic and gripping stories. But unfortunately, Batman cannot punch reality.

Prime can.

thumb up

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:36 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

I think Batman is, as a character, > than Prime. He's probably one of my fav DC heroes ever after Hal Jordan and Captain Marvel. And yeah, Batman does have some truly epic and gripping stories. But unfortunately, Batman cannot punch reality.

Prime can.

thumb up

He can kick reality in the balls.
*Batkick*

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 03:37 AM