KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Chains

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Chains
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (81): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Craft
CTE

I'm thinking Smugglers, everyone loves smugglers! Wentar does, at 2, while Vlad doesn't.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 12:09 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trowl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sir, Vlad is a maniacal maniac. We can not have him running our operations.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 12:26 AM
Trowl is currently offline Click here to Send Trowl a Private Message Find more posts by Trowl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I like her - can we keep her? stick out tongue

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 12:42 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Too late! She's gone! stick out tongue

Vlad are you gonna ask who's calling you?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 01:07 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Trolls in space...? I just banned someone from my 0hone, how awesome is that?

Wentar will have to do most of the talking it seems! With knowledge of being a smuggler and a bit of a knack for fibbing. Vlad can be the muscle.

What is your ploy for finding out info about Marl? He has disappeared into the underworld for all you know.

Edula is much easier to find. It is a matter of getting an audience.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 01:08 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

That is awesome.

Info about Marl will require some thinking. I suppose we could ask if anybody has heard of him, not sure how much of a name he would have made for himself before he got caught.

As for Edula we could go to her claiming we'd be interested in working for them, Slavers and Smugglers go hand in hand sometimes.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 01:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

That they do.

And Vlad DOES need to answer the call... or not. You are surprised that they even detected you. Must be some homing beacon onboard.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 01:25 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I thought I could just open up the transmission and see what they say. Didn't want my voice to give anything away. Oh well, I'll give it a try.

Vlad will answer the call. "Greetings."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 01:27 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You could let them leave a message, if you wanted to do that.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 01:30 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Screw it, let them come to us if they find out we are not who they think we are. We could, after all, say that we found the ship lying around on Coruscant.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 01:32 AM
REXXXX
Networking

So Vlad is answering?

Last edited by REXXXX on Mar 3rd, 2010 at 01:41 AM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 01:38 AM
Craft
CTE

Pretty risky move... but I say we let them leave a message first. Viriont did seem like the type who'd do that, just to play it safe. Then we can see who and what they want.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 01:39 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Or I could forward the transmission to Wentar? He does have lying, after all.

Eh, whatever, let's let them leave a message and then we will decide if to answer or not.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 01:42 AM
Craft
CTE

Bouncing it to the Free Flier could end badly, a little suspicious and I doubt Wentar could bluff his way outta that one.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 01:46 AM
REXXXX
Networking

They leave a message. You can check it upon landing, settling down into one of the 'free' hangars. You do so separately to avoid suspicion.

The message is from Edula herself! She is giving Viriont the name of a contact whom he can collect payment from for successfully offing the Senator. She had heard he was dead but his ship showing up indicates otherwise.

The contact is Harfer and he is at the New Feather dive in the lower city.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 01:48 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Let's pay this contact a visit! He'll have some info...

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 01:56 AM
Craft
CTE

Does Emso know anything about Harfer?

Also! Do we have any of those fancy assassin suits lying around?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:07 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Unfortunately not. Would have been nifty.

Emso thinks Harfer is probably just a thug.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 05:52 AM
Craft
CTE

A thug who may be able to set up an audience with Edula for us. To the petty thug!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 05:57 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

We should dress to look like mercenaries, some kind of scavenged armor pieces bought from somewhere on Nar Shaddaa would do fine.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 07:53 PM