KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Movie Trivia Challege! Take me on!

Movie Trivia Challege! Take me on!
Started by: Alphamale

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alphamale

No its not Karate Kid!

so NO its not Elizabeth Shue , either!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2003 03:41 PM
Alphamale is currently offline Click here to Send Alphamale a Private Message Find more posts by Alphamale Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alphamale

How about a hint( even though I dont have to):

*another movie was made about a guy who is in this movie*

Old Post Feb 17th, 2003 03:44 PM
Alphamale is currently offline Click here to Send Alphamale a Private Message Find more posts by Alphamale Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catch 22
Disinterested

This doesn't work so well when the clue could be anyone of 25 different movies.

Edit: The additional clue does help to lock it down a bit, but I have no clue what it is.

Catch 22!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2003 11:00 PM
Catch 22 is currently offline Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alphamale

how about this , the other movie I am referring to was about they guy's life(he has a "bit" part in the movie Im looking for here!)

It also stars another guy who is a big time actor now, but has had numerous run ins with the law! try that clue

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 10:03 PM
finti

sounds Like Robert Downey JR is it Tuff Turf

Old Post Feb 24th, 2003 06:28 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alphamale

There you go finti,finally someone who knows movies!!

By the way the answer to my sub question.... Jim Carroll and his band were in the movie.... the movie "Basketball Diaries is about his early life!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2003 03:01 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Romantic Comedy

A guy who sells paintings at an auction falls in love with a girl. Her father is in the Maffia. So he can marry her and be accepted he has to join the Maffia.

(think i gave toooo much hints there)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 02:00 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

Laugh

quote:
Originally posted by Crash_Overload
Romantic Comedy

A guy who sells paintings at an auction falls in love with a girl. Her father is in the Maffia. So he can marry her and be accepted he has to join the Maffia.

(think i gave toooo much hints there)

hmm

Last edited by skule on Jul 3rd, 2003 at 01:01 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 12:58 PM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slybaghouse
A breath of fresh air

Mickey Blue Eyes?

- Winston Churchill

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 02:13 PM
Slybaghouse is currently offline Click here to Send Slybaghouse a Private Message Find more posts by Slybaghouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Yeah that has to be the Movie it's Mickey Blue Eyes

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 01:12 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

ACTION/COMEDY

It envolves a certain kind of "boxing" and the Emporers Jade Seal, and is set in China. Thins is a tough one I'll be surprised if anyone get's this

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 01:14 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

SCI-FI/ACTION

It's set in California a certain part of California. It has to do with the girl with the green eyes. I can't give you much more but one of the main charachters is Kim Cattrall that might help.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 02:43 AM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

SUSPENSE

Two young men engage in a battle of wits with a homicide detective who is investigating grisly strangulations.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 02:47 AM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

HORROR

Odd fatal accidents lead a mother to know her 8-year-old daughter was born to kill. I'll give you guys time to try to get those good luck, although I doubt you'll get all of them.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 02:51 AM
Omegaman

Horror one is Bad Seed

Suspense is Murder by Numbers(which is also a song by the Police, check it out,its cool wierd)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 02:20 PM
Omegaman is currently offline Click here to Send Omegaman a Private Message Find more posts by Omegaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Nice gusess you got them right so the suspense and the Horror are answered but does anyone else know the rest.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 10:09 PM
Omegaman

Not guesses, I know movies.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 02:16 PM
Omegaman is currently offline Click here to Send Omegaman a Private Message Find more posts by Omegaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omegaman

Action/Comedy: Kung Pow?

Sci-Fi: Big Trouble in Little China!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 02:37 PM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

sorry Omegaman you're right you showed great knowledge of movie good job. As for the Action comedy that's wrong and the sci-fi is right Big trouble in Little china is the movie I was looking for that happens to be my favorite movie.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 06:00 PM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

ACTION/SCI-FI

It envolves aliens from another world trying to destroy the earth it turns out that they are smater than they look atleast some of them are. It's set in the future if you can't get this one I will supply one of the main actors.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 06:04 PM