KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Riggs versus McClane, Round two....

Riggs versus McClane, Round two....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Nah, she just got the wrong impression why this thread was made. It's all good.

This was made out of pure butt-hurt; she was dead-on too.

So it's safe to say you've yet flip-flopped again on your 'McClane Vs Rigg' obsession and you now think Riggs wins. Like a woman, dude. "No. Wait, I mean yes. No, it's no. Wait, yes, it's definitely yes. No."

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 24th, 2010 at 07:54 AM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 07:48 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
It was made out of butt-hurt; she was dead-on too.

So it's safe to say you've yet flip-flopped on your 'McClane Vs Rigg' obsession and you know think Riggs wins. Like a woman dude. "No. Wait, I mean yes. No, it's no. Wait, Yes.:
Hey Rob, is this scenario an ideal scenario to determine who is a better h2h combatant?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 07:49 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

This thread was made to determine who is a better h2h fighter. Simple as that.

*rests head on hands*

why do you want to establish which one is a better h2h fighter?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 07:51 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
*rests head on hands*

why do you want to establish which one is a better h2h fighter?
Why not? That's what the MVF is for.

That's like asking me in the sports forum "Why do you wanna know who the best football team is?"

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 07:52 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Hey Rob, is this scenario an ideal scenario to determine who is a better h2h combatant?

Dunno know, maybe.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 07:53 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Why not? That's what the MVF is for.

That's like asking me in the sports forum "Why do you wanna know who the best football team is?"

so you made this thread because youre afraid that if you didnt the MVF would become obsolete?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 07:54 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dunno know, maybe.
Maybe? How maybe? It eliminates all the X factors, it determines who is a better H2H fighter. It's perfect, man.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 07:55 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
so you made this thread because youre afraid that if you didnt the MVF would become obsolete?
That's it, babe. I'm on a mission. My existence hinges on the survival of the MVF.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 07:56 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

okay rj.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 08:24 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok MM.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 01:13 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Sad to see that its come to this for RJ.

Butthurt, spite, misrepresentation of someone else's argument are now, along with the usual fail and non adherance to reality seems to be where he is now..

Consumed by the butthurt, he is.

But as sad as that is: That he has the bare faced cheek to accuse me starting when every f***ing thread he posts is about grudges leftover from threads he hated losing the debate in, is comedy of the highest calibre and the joke is well and truly on him. There cant be a round two as Riggs was counted out in the 1st one.

This hard-on he seems to have for me right now must be draining all the blood from his brain.

McClane lacks Riggs' frilly, poncy asthetic finese, but defeats people all the time H2H.

And Riggs had tonnes of fights where his lifepartner Roger had to intervene like the good buddy cop character that he is, and rescue Riggs from hopelessly lost battles. And R~iggs was bested by a rookie boxer in LW3. A ROOKIE.
Ergo: Riggs is killed, cooked and eaten by McClane, who animalises his poncey girl slap fighting opponent early on. Too much damage soak for girly Riggs Im afraid. And McClane is too damn lucky to lose to Riggs.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Mar 24th, 2010 at 01:34 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 01:21 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

Butthurt, spite, misrepresentation of someone else's argument are now, along with the usual fail and non adherance to reality seems to be where he is now..

But as sad as that is: That he has the bare faced cheek to accuse me starting when every f***ing thread he posts is about grudges leftover from threads he hated losing the debate in, is comedy of the highest calibre and the joke is well and truly on him. There cant be a round two as Riggs was counted out in the 1st one.

This hard-on he seems to have for me right now must be draining all the blood from his brain.

McClane lacks Riggs' frilly, poncy asthetic finese, but defeats people all the time H2H.

And Riggs had tonnes of fights where his lifepartner Roger had to intervene like the good buddy cop character that he is, and rescue Riggs from hopelessly lost battles. And R~iggs was bested by a rookie boxer in LW3. A ROOKIE.
Ergo: Riggs is killed, cooked and eaten by McClane, who animalises his poncey girl slap fighting opponent early on. Too much damage soak for girly Riggs Im afraid. And McClane is too damn lucky to lose to Riggs.

Whatever you say, man. All I did was create a perfect scenario here to determine who is the best H2H combatant. No weapons, nothing around to cause damage except for hands and fists.

And all you can come up with is "McClane is too lucky to lose to Riggs."

Luck is not a screen feat. McClane gets lucky due to the shit that is around him to use, and having others around to help him, having guns, finding C4, having a zippo, shit like that. All that is taken away here. The McClane luck is a non factor here.

BTW: Riggs fought the rookie boxer in LW4, not 3. And Murtaugh was around for one HAND TO HAND battle.

Also, Mac had his life saved twice. Once by a fat donut munching patrolman, and one by a computer geek. And, Mac has never, except for the Amos fight, started and ended a fight H2H and won. Never. Not once.

Last edited by Rogue Jedi on Mar 24th, 2010 at 01:43 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 01:41 PM
steverules_2

It was LW4 where he lost

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 01:45 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Ahhhhh yes. Thank you, Steve. smile

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 01:47 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

No problem dude wink

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 01:49 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Heres an accurate portrayal of what its like having reexplain over and over again the many simple truths that RJ is willfully (I hope) blind to.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 01:57 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Heres an accurate portrayal of what its like having reexplain over and over again the many simple truths that RJ is willfully (I hope) blind to.

Lame.

And here's you facing the fact that Riggs has far superior screen feats:

Let's break it down, folks. Riggs is faster than Mac. Is stronger than Mac. Has more stamina. Has greater damage soak. Yes, greater. Proof? LW2. Riggs is stabbed through the thigh by Vorstedt. Vorstedt commences to kick the shit outta Riggs face for a few minutes. He and Riggs grapple. Riggs pulls the blade outta his thigh, then overpowers Vorstedt, running him through. He kill him, then is shot 7-8 times through the lung by a .44. And he lives.

Now......Compare a McClane damage soak scene that compares. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 02:15 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules_2
It was LW4 where he lost
I already said that roll eyes (sarcastic) Goes to show how well dude knows the LW movies.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 02:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Haahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 02:57 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa

Fitting:

Funny how there are two of them

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 03:01 PM