KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Colonial Marines versus Clone Troopers....

Colonial Marines versus Clone Troopers....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Huh??

of course its the Star Wars Prequal Trilogy......

what did you think i ment bloody Saw.

Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.

Happy? confused

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 02:32 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Not really

i want a cake now.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 02:33 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I had a slice of cheesecake earlier. Twas dah bomb.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 02:35 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Any rational minded star wars fan understands that the Storm Troopers were just as deadly as the Clone troopers. The only reason they appeared to be less significant is because the Rebels were just much more bad ass. The old strategy of might and numbers is quickly studied and countered with better tactics...,look at history. This is why the Rebels disposed of the Storm troppers so easily. The storm troopers were supposed to be revered as tyrannical boogeyman just like the Clone Troopers. The only difference between the two breeds here is money. One trilogy had more money to show off more flashy bullshit than the other. To argue this is to argue truth. Everyone knows it and it's the same reason everyone hates the stupid, over-saturated gayquels

and Yes, it was in the movie. They state quite clearly, the capabilities of the Smart-gun. Don't be breaking your own fragile rules here sir. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I just wanted to make sure that you know, i only take shots at you because you're one of the only cats i've known from the my early days here, right? Just making sure, so you don't think i'm constantly gunning for you wink

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 03:20 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Any rational minded star wars fan understands that the Storm Troopers were just as deadly as the Clone troopers. The only reason they appeared to be less significant is because the Rebels were just much more bad ass. The old strategy of might and numbers is quickly studied and countered with better tactics...,look at history. This is why the Rebels disposed of the Storm troppers so easily. The storm troopers were supposed to be revered as tyrannical boogeyman just like the Clone Troopers. The only difference between the two breeds here is money. One trilogy had more money to show off more flashy bullshit than the other. To argue this is to argue truth. Everyone knows it and it's the same reason everyone hates the stupid, over-saturated gayquels

and Yes, it was in the movie. They state quite clearly, the capabilities of the Smart-gun. Don't be breaking your own fragile rules here sir. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hey, all I am saying is that I don't remember them describing the smart guns. Scene number? Youtube vid? When I said "Not in the movie", that was a question.

And dude, do you remember the scene where Leia, Lando, Chewie and the droids were running from the Stormtroopers on Cloud City? They weren't even running, more like a slight jog, and the Stormtroopers couldn't even hit them. A big ass Wookiee and they couldn't even hit him.

And when the Stormtroopers were chasing Han and Chewie on the Death Star, same thing.

And dont get me started on Endor.

The Stormtroopers were rubbish, end of story.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 03:27 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Hey, all I am saying is that I don't remember them describing the smart guns. Scene number? Youtube vid? When I said "Not in the movie", that was a question.

And dude, do you remember the scene where Leia, Lando, Chewie and the droids were running from the Stormtroopers on Cloud City? They weren't even running, more like a slight jog, and the Stormtroopers couldn't even hit them. A big ass Wookiee and they couldn't even hit him.

And when the Stormtroopers were chasing Han and Chewie on the Death Star, same thing.

And dont get me started on Endor.

The Stormtroopers were rubbish, end of story.

That's not the Storm Troopers fault. That's the fault of budgeting. Besides, ol' Ben was willing the Lasers around them. These were the chosen few, man, there was more at work here than just luck. The force was on there side. It was foretold in a prophecy. There could have seven darth vaders and thirty six Palpatines chasing after Han and Chewie. They would still have escaped. It was just meant to be. You have faith in the force right? laughing out loud

Seriously dude, i can use this comparison on the jedi. One minute the Jedi are badasses, the next minute they have no force powers or understanding of the force at all. It's all for convenience. The Colonial Marines are always out numbered. That is why they're so meticulously trained and outfitted with the most advanced weaponry. They're designed to infiltrate, out flank, out fight and out last their opponents. The Clone Troopers are pulled off of an assembly line and given a gun to go point and shoot. They are all one and the same. The only thing more deadly than unpredictability is being predictable.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 04:09 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Babe.....Listen to me.......The Stormtroopers were shit for three damn movies. The had not one scene that impressed. I challenge you to present one scene with Stormtroopers that impressed.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 04:31 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I challenge you to present one scene with Stormtroopers that impressed.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 07:05 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You kick ass on so many levels, rob.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 07:23 AM