KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sentry vs Superman

Sentry vs Superman
Started by: r0nm0n88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (117): « First ... « 109 110 [111] 112 113 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Keep running while I keep doing things, toad.

Toad? Was that your best retarded comeback?

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 02:02 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Toad? Was that your best retarded comeback?
I call em how I see em.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 02:03 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by krisblaze
Probably by virtue of dealing with 5D imps and having some of the highest molecular/reality manipulation resistance feats in comics.

and you know, that Owen being a total chump and Sentry not actually killing him.

thumb up Most people are still thinking that MM is on the level of Secret wars which is not the case and has been explained by Mr Master a lot times.

MM has even been defeated by Klaw, that must be a statement of how a mentally compromised MM is not that powerful.

Also Superman has resisted local reality manipulation by the white men

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 02:05 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

I call em how I see em.

Me too... Retard! laughing

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 02:06 AM
krisblaze

thumb up Most people are still thinking that MM is on the level of Secret wars which is not the case and has been explained by Mr Master a lot times.

MM has even been defeated by Klaw, that must be a statement of how a mentally compromised MM is not that powerful.

Also Superman has resisted local reality manipulation by the white men

Indeed, and now it turns out that the Sentry didn't kill him at all!

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 02:06 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by krisblaze
Indeed, and now it turns out that the Sentry didn't kill him at all!

Yes, not disrespecting MM in a good day he can probably take on the whole Marvel and DC earth, but in a bad day not so much.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 02:08 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You shouldn't speak that way about family members when they aren't around to defend themselves, nerd.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 02:10 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He just proved that you were right, seeing as he wasn't smart enough to realize who you were talking about.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 02:13 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Silent Master
He just proved that you were right, seeing as he wasn't smart enough to realize who you were talking about.
Leave his family out of this, monster.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 02:14 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

You shouldn't speak that way about family members when they aren't around to defend themselves, nerd.

Can you stop with this short bus level comebacks and get back on topic?

Apparently so thumb up

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 02:16 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Can you stop with this short bus level comebacks and get back on topic?

Apparently so thumb up
I was using short bus comments so both you and your family would understand. If I make it to complex I'll lose you simpletons.

Sentry wins. Far more powerful, more dangerous, better powers, higher portrayals.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 02:19 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

I was using short bus comments so both you and your family would understand. If I make it to complex I'll lose you simpletons.

Sentry wins. Far more powerful, more dangerous, better powers, higher portrayals.

That's a "not me, you" still short bus level type of comeback and lol at trying to insult my family, what does my family has to do with the butt hurt I gave you?

Superman wins, Far more powerful, more mentally stable to deliver, rich history of defeating high caliber foes and capable to use his powers in variety of ways.

I could tell you to show this in a feat war, but I know your response smile

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 02:29 AM
Silent Master

That's a "not me, you" still short bus level type of comeback and lol at trying to insult my family, what does my family has to do with the butt hurt I gave you?

Superman wins, Far more powerful, more mentally stable to deliver, rich history of defeating high caliber foes and capable to use his powers in variety of ways.

He's insulting your family because it's one of his favorite tactics and since IMP threatened to ban him if he does it again in the movie vs forum, this is the only place he can use them.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 02:32 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

He's insulting your family because it's one of his favorite tactics and since IMP threatened to ban him if he does it again in the movie vs forum, this is the only place he can use them.

laughing Really? have a link?

I know when he gets desperate he goes for racism and family insults

Quite sad tbh. Sometimes I pity him... SOME-times

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Oct 1st, 2014 at 02:36 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 02:34 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You brought the dim witted folk into this not me.

False. Sentry is a guy powerful enough to burn out the Hulk, break every bone in his body, can regenerate and easily overpower Thor while taking down Asgard at the same time, and can overpower Mm whereas Spectre easily killed Superman by turning him into salt.

Superman is just another Knian whereas Sentry is on another level.

smile

You backed down from straight up, gutless wonder.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 02:36 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

You brought the dim witted folk into this not me.

False. Sentry is a guy powerful enough to burn out the Hulk, break every bone in his body, can regenerate and easily overpower Thor while taking down Asgard at the same time, and can overpower Mm whereas Spectre easily killed Superman by turning him into salt.

Superman is just another Knian whereas Sentry is on another level.

smile

You backed down from straight up, gutless wonder.

The only dim witted folk around here is you my dear resident retard.

False. Superman is more powerful he has better feats and a long history that proves my point, Superman has taken on teams of heralds and has a history that will make you shit on your pants more often than you normally do, Your extreme bias and lack of objectivity and mental handicap does not allows you to see that. And let me laugh at trying to compare MAGIC POWERED molecular manipulation laughing (the resident retard didn't know the difference) Also the LEVEL in which Spectre and 5D imps operate is completely on another tier of a mentally unstable Molecule Man.

The best analogy or comparison it will be the white men vs Superman and Superman totally tanked their reality manipulation also he has tanked molecular manipulation that is not magical so laughing

I guess that is because you don't know anything useful about Superman.

In any case, since you don't want to do a feat war (since you backed down once more)I already told you, We can do Sentry VS Superman which is in character, just don't try to twist or skew things in order to bring Void, because In that case Superman can also go all out so I can OWAW or Sundip my Superman smile

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Oct 1st, 2014 at 03:01 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 02:59 AM
quanchi112
Disney

False. Superman is more powerful he has better feats and a long history that proves my point, Superman has taken on teams of heralds and has a history that will make you shit on your pants more often than you normally do, Your extreme bias and lack of objectivity and mental handicap does not allows you to see that. And let me laugh at trying to compare MAGIC POWERED molecular manipulation laughing (the resident retard didn't know the difference) Also the LEVEL in which Spectre and 5D imps operate is completely on another tier of a mentally unstable Molecule Man.

The best analogy or comparison it will be the white men vs Superman and Superman totally tanked their reality manipulation also he has tanked molecular manipulation that is not magical so laughing

In any case, since you don't want to do a feat war (since you backed down once more)I already told you, We can do Sentry VS Superman which is in character, just don't try to twist or skew things in order to bring Void, because In that case Superman can also go all out so I can OWAW or Sundip my Superman smile
calm down. You're so insecure.

Superman is from a race of Knians unlike the Sentry who operates on another level. You clearly don't even know what the word magic even means. One guy overpowered someone whose speciality is molecular manipulation whereas the one guy just killed Superman like an afterthought. His entire focus was not even on the man of steel.

Superman died and quite easily. Sentry came back under his own power and beat him at his own game. Sentry comes back when he wants to unlike weak Superman. The guy even had his jaw broken from Zod and left th scene like some weak guy.

The Void is apart of the character despite your lets only include certain showings you biased, cowardly, weasely guy.

Sentry wins, girl.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Oct 1st, 2014 at 03:24 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 03:19 AM
Senor Cage

thumb up

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 03:23 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

calm down. You're so insecure.

Superman is from a race of Knians unlike the Sentry who operates on another level. You clearly don't even know what the word magic even means. One guy overpowered someone whose speciality is molecular manipulation whereas the one guy just killed Superman like an afterthought. His entire focus was not even on the man of steel.

Superman died and quite easily. Sentry came back under his own power and beat him at his own game. Sentry comes back when he wants to unlike weak Superman. The guy even had his jaw broken from Zod and left th scene like some weak guy.

The Void is apart of the character despite your lets only include certain showings you biased, cowardly, weasely guy.

Sentry wins, girl.

All I read is your usual whining repeating yourself over and over again and yet it won't make it true so.

You are so desperate that you even resorted to the low balling thumb up laughing out loud you are quite silly and again lol at trying to compare basically the power of GOD with magical properties to a mentally unstable MM, and Superman being Sundipped will count as one of things he can do with his power, also OWAW focus is something he is very much capable off, so nice failing my Quani cakes

Clearly you are an ignorant bufoon

Superman wins my retarded Quan-She smile

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Oct 1st, 2014 at 04:10 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 04:06 AM
quanchi112
Disney

All I read is your usual whining repeating yourself over and over again and yet it won't make it true so.

You are so desperate that you even resorted to the low balling thumb up laughing out loud you are quite silly and again lol at trying to compare basically the power of GOD with magical properties to a mentally unstable MM, and Superman being Sundipped will count as one of things he can do with his power, also OWAW focus is something he is very much capable off, so nice failing my Quani cakes

Clearly you are an ignorant bufoon

Superman wins my retarded Quan-She smile
Insecurity thy name is Rao.

That isn't that powerful since Spectre in then same arc was temp stopped by Mages. Cap marvel with a magical amp beat his ass. Weak sauce.,

Spectre casually killd Superman while Mages stopped the asmodel possessed Spectre temporaily. Sentry came back and overpowered him.

How does magical molecular manipulation differ from the end result of molecular manipulation ?

Buffoon*, you buffoon.

Sentry rapes him or turns him into salt for the easy win, illegal.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2014 04:15 AM