KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sentry vs Superman

Sentry vs Superman
Started by: r0nm0n88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (117): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Creshosk
Which explains all the yellow, including the yellow eyes that you pointed out.

And no, generally a star going super nova is the color of the star.

But we're not talking about stars, we're talking about a specific star, the Sun, which has never gone nova. and has always been yellow.

There is only one sun. as thats just the name we gave to our local star.

So if you're going to go that route we're talking about power based off of our star. As different stars have different amounts of energy and gravities to them.

But as I said, there is only one sun, and its yellow.

The scientific name for our sun is SOL.

Planet Kryptons SUN is Rao
Suns = Stars same thing.

Sentry doesn't have the power of 1 million exploding earth suns

GG

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:03 PM
Peterlane is currently offline Click here to Send Peterlane a Private Message Find more posts by Peterlane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Peterlane
The scientific name for our sun is SOL.

Suns = Stars same thing.

GG

he hasn't even shown the power of a million flushing toilets not to mention 1000000 exploding suns and even if watch my post how hard this can vary...

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:07 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

The scientific name for our star is SOL.
Fixed for the sake of accuracy.

Suns = Stars same thing.

GG
No, but they're more than likely yellow, as I pointed out, his eyes glow yellow as you pointed out. The blonde hair, you pointed out. the yellow costume you pointed out...

And suddenly despite the heavy amounts of yellow, Sentry's hyperbole is red, because that just happens to be the star that doesn't power superman.

And yes I called it hyperbole. Because I guess a million exploding suns is insufficient to lift the S.H.I.E.L. D. helicarrier solo.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:08 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Parmaniac
he hasn't even shown the power of a million flushing toilets not to mention 1000000 exploding suns and even if watch my post how hard this can vary...
He hasn't even shown the power of one exploding sun.

Unless an exploding sun has lost so much mass and therefore power, that it doesn't have the capacity to lift a S.H.I.E.L.D hellicarrier.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:10 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

laughing laughing laughing laughing , damn ain't that the truth, the most over hyped super hero of all time.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:11 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unless an exploding sun has lost so much mass and therefore power, that it doesn't have the capacity to lift a S.H.I.E.L.D hellicarrier.

So because Odin Force Thor because he used his full power and only destroyed a city block is weak right?

Nice logic.

GG

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:11 PM
Peterlane is currently offline Click here to Send Peterlane a Private Message Find more posts by Peterlane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
r0nm0n88

hes very powerful, i just dont think he can hang with supes when its all said and done. I also dont think sentry can hang with glad either.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:13 PM
r0nm0n88 is currently offline Click here to Send r0nm0n88 a Private Message Find more posts by r0nm0n88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

laughing laughing laughing laughing , damn.

This is the same Sentry that got bitten by a dog.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:13 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

So because Odin Force Thor because he used his full power and only destroyed a city block is weak right?

Nice logic.

GG

Thor had enough power to erase Mangog who was Odin equal.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:15 PM
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor had enough power to erase Mangog who was Odin equal.

Im talking about ODIN FORCE THOR who never showed such a feat.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:16 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

he defeated his Grandfather, wich would had killed him with one hit if he wouldn't poss the OF

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:22 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

he defeated his Grandfather, wich would had killed him with one hit if he wouldn't poss the OF

That doesn't make him skyfather. He only had a small portion of the Odin force. Odin had FULL odin force.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:23 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

That's the writers doing, J. Straczynski admitted of down grading Thor use of the odinforce, hell Thor with Odinforce did ruled earth.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:25 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by xJLxKing
That doesn't make him skyfather. He only had a small portion of the Odin force. Odin had FULL odin force.

ups sorry confused , and of course has Odin the full Odin Force cause he's Odin wink

EDIT: Sad that Sentry was the only Dark Avenger missing in that fight...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:27 PM
xJLxKing

ups sorry confused , and of course has Odin the full Odin Force cause he's Odin wink

Yeah, true.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:28 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's the writers doing, J. Straczynski admitted of down grading Thor use of the odinforce, hell Thor with Odinforce did ruled earth.

Proof please

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:29 PM
the Darkone

Originally posted by xJLxKing

Thor use of the Odin force was to bring back his people not to duke it out beings with it. Now if this was original king Thor hell he would have killed the dark avengers .

Last edited by the Darkone on Aug 16th, 2009 at 09:33 PM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:29 PM
the Darkone

Proof please

Thor vol.2 55-79

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:32 PM
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor vol.2 55-79

Thats not proof. I'm not going to order those.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:35 PM
Creshosk

Nice logic.

GG
Sure, if that were true. but since its not. No.

What the hell is GG? Good god?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:38 PM