KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Midichlorian Counts

Midichlorian Counts
Started by: HeartoftheForce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deronn Solo
King Yami

The non-canon "Vs" series.

Using that as justification for anything is pretty lal-worthy, ngl.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 04:32 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Ah. That.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 05:16 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

Not really when Canon characters can't touch feats like Nihilus/Valkorians Draining/DF planets. Possessing, thousands to billions of people. Having the

Outlander defeating a droid, that Tanked a turbo laser, from the gravestone, which are somewhere between the Megaton to gigaton range in energy.

Matching the energies from a botched ritual, which devastated Ambria, superior to Manipulating solar flares.

Manipulating, planet level energies, Changing climates by mere presence.
Telepathically preventing a Bomb, capable of razing a planets surface.

Not mention the dozens of sources on speed, from micro to nanoseconds, which Canon doesn't have.

Then the range of abilities in Legends far exceeds canon.

Not to mention the portrayal of Legends to canon characters.
Dooku gets captured by 30 pirates. Mace wiped out armies barehanded in legends, Revan was stated to of been able to take out the combined militaries of the empire/Republic singlehandedly.

I'm sorry trying to mix Canon with Legends in combat is like trying to Mix oil with water.

They are in different realms of power.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 05:34 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Well, that's where the statement that Galen has the most potential out of anyone Vader ever met comes from. It renders it in it's entirety non-canon then.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 01:25 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Quote?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 02:11 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by MythLord
Well, that's where the statement that Galen has the most potential out of anyone Vader ever met comes from. It renders it in it's entirety non-canon then.

We're dismissing all sources from Insider now?

*Shrug*

Doesn't matter much to me but I doubt the forum is going to accept that.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 05:35 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
"Vader discovered this person who had the potential to be the most powerful Force user ever." - Insider 100.

Come back when Sidious considers Galen to be> Vader like he did Olin

:3

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 05:39 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Damn.

I just got oneshot.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 05:44 PM
The Merchant

We all know Anakins count exceeded 20K by an unknown amount. We also know that potential was twice of Palpatines and Suit Vader was 80% of Palps potential. So we can do the following.

Lowball:

Anakin: Exactly 20,000.

Palpatine: 10,000.

Yoda: 10,000~ (rough equal to Palps)

Luke/Leia: 20,000 (Lucas said Luke can become what Anakin didn't)

Vader: 8,000

Highball, assuming Yoda has 20,000

Anakin: 40,000+

Palpatine: 20,000+

Yoda: 20,000

Luke/Leia: 40,000+

Vader: 16,000+

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 06:26 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingTalker2002

Alright,i agree with some of your counts but some i do not.I do not agree with the following counts:Luke Skywalkers/Leia Skywalker should be 24240,Darth Sidious should be 21500,Cade Skywalkers should be atleast 22000,Ben Skywalkers and Ben Solos count should be atleast 20000 since they are descendants of the chosen one,well pretty much everyone with skywalkerblood inside of him should have a count of atleast 19000,i would not put Mace Windu that high and Yoda also not.I would put Mace Windu at 15000-17000 and Yoda 17300.Darth Sion also higher atleast 16000 and Darth Traya at 13700 and Darth Nihilus should be atleast 18000 and you forgot about Darth Vititate.I would put him at 20000.Thats the major things i saw.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 05:49 PM
Click here to Send KingTalker2002 a Private Message Find more posts by KingTalker2002 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Why do midi-chlorians matter, anyway?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2019 03:37 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote