KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Deathstroke The Terminator(Slade Wilson)

Respect Deathstroke The Terminator(Slade Wilson)
Started by: namorsubby

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Slade is a ****ing beast.

Awesome thread, bro. Worth all of the wait.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 02:17 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Slade is AWESOME! Anyone who disagrees is basically in denial. I also have new respect for Batgirl. Cass is a beast as well.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 10:04 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Thanks for the posts, guys. big grin

Titans #25:

Slade dodges point blank gunfire, also moving Lex out of the way in time. Then he takes care of Facade, although admittedly, not definitively.....yet.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Slade figures out that Facade is a machine, and uses it to his advantage, taking him out. Thing is, he couldn't decipher between his own teammate, Chershire, and Facade, so he just shot them both up. That's cold.lol
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 08:01 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Not "cold", the word you were looking for is "BADASS"!big grin

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 11:38 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Warning Lost Tidbits!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Not "cold", the word you were looking for is "BADASS"!big grin

Yeah, I totally laughed out loud when I first witnessed the extent of Slade's "badassery" in Titans #25. I felt bad for Chershire though. I mean, he already shot her once, then this? lol

Healing Feats

Deathstroke The Terminator #55:

Slade currently is young and doesn't know who he is. Still, here's a simple example of his super-fast healing.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Deathstroke The Terminator #58:

With Slade's HF it is actually possible that he could remain alive underwater indefinitely. The guy that went down with him is already dead, but he's alive and contemplating the possibility of an eternal, watery prison. He escapes by cutting the chains, and the dead guy's arm.

Deathstroke Vs. Vigilante(Adeline)

Slade realizes as soon as he hears her voice that it could be his wife, Adeline, and he doesn't even fight back as she slashes away at him. Still, he puts her down in one kick and instantly heals from his slashes.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 28th, 2010 10:33 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Someone should post Slade brief fight with Lex Luthor in his armor. Lex brags that he is stronger than him, but Slade gets the better and flips him over.

And people say he's peak human, lol!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 11:24 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Someone should post Slade brief fight with Lex Luthor in his armor. Lex brags that he is stronger than him, but Slade gets the better and flips him over.

what title/issue was it? Action Comics #892?

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 07:11 PM
namorsubby

Originally posted by namorsubby
what title/issue was it? Action Comics #892?

Yeah, it was.

Action Comics #892:

Deathstroke Vs. Lex Luthor(Battlesuit)

Slade is emotionally affected by residual black ring energy and tries to kill Lex. He overpowers him, flips him to the ground, and kicks him in the face(which still damages him despite his forcefield). He would've killed him, but they nuetralized the energy's affect before Slade could do so

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 07:41 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

thumb up

That's a very impressive showing.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 11:03 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Philosophía
thumb up

That's a very impressive showing.

Yeah, grappling with Luthor's powersuit is a damned good feat of strength. Does anyone know the exact strength of the suit? I've always thought low level Class 100+ but I don't know for certain.

Hopefully now we can dispense with the bullshit about Captain America having equal/superior strength to Slade.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 12:22 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

You forgot to add that one of the guys said he's the MOST skilled warrior on the PLANET. Also has the strength of 10 men. And people say he's peak human. LOL!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 07:41 AM
Omega Vision

You forgot to add that one of the guys said he's the MOST skilled warrior on the PLANET. Also has the strength of 10 men. And people say he's peak human. LOL!

Having the strength of ten men isn't nearly strong enough to grapple with Luthor's power suit. I'd say the narration is selling him short there just like most people on this board do.

I'd say DS is as strong as 10-20 Peak Humans based on that feat (~Class 5-10), maybe even stronger.

It's also a good reaction/skill feat for Luthor catching the sword thrust.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Last edited by Omega Vision on Sep 5th, 2010 at 01:19 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 01:15 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Deathstroke perceives and reacts to heat vision coming twoards him.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 10:38 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

^ And more proof that talking is a free action in comics. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 11:14 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Omega Vision

I'd say DS is as strong as 10-20 Peak Humans based on that feat (~Class 5-10), maybe even stronger.

wait wait wait wait, based on what feats? Ive seen most if not all and the only one that even puts him at or above that level is not even cannon. His feats arnt even pn par with Capt. I am sorry but 10-20 tons is BS and I must see proof of such a rediculous claim.

lets not even get into the fact spiderman who actauly a 10-20 tonner feats destroy DS feats.

Don't even think for a second that DS fighting Luther helps your cases at all, when batman beaten the shit out of grundy, capt dropped hulk is three moves ect. Nothing more then fanboy wishing. DS has zero lifting feats to support your rediculous statement. Flipping over lol, do you understand how many characters have flipped over thoses stronger then they are? It has nothing to do with having superior strength, it all about the weight of the person and leverage, all that proves is that slade knows judo or something that teaches judo throws.

and as for the blah blah this is a respect thread thread crap, it does not give you the right to spout utter BS. Fact. I will gladly debate this topic in another thread because frankly it rediculous.

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Sep 9th, 2010 at 09:53 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 09:42 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
wait wait wait wait, based on what feats? Ive seen most if not all and the only one that even puts him at or above that level is not even cannon. His feats arnt even pn par with Capt. I am sorry but 10-20 tons is BS and I must see proof of such a rediculous claim.

lets not even get into the fact spiderman who actauly a 10-20 tonner feats destroy DS feats.

Don't even think for a second that DS fighting Luther helps your cases at all, when batman beaten the shit out of grundy, capt dropped hulk is three moves ect. Nothing more then fanboy wishing. DS has zero lifting feats to support your rediculous statement. Flipping over lol, do you understand how many characters have flipped over thoses stronger then they are? It has nothing to do with having superior strength, it all about the weight of the person and leverage, all that proves is that slade knows judo or something that teaches judo throws.

good gracious.....

I think I've stressed this before
*sigh* I simply post the feats I deem impressive.

Any discussion of the validity of feats usually ends up ruining respect threads somewhat(at least for me). I don't want to see this one chalk full of lengthy, heated arguments concerning whether one of the posted feats are or are not PIS,CIS,etc. I'd like it if we could leave any speculation concerning any of the feats out of respect threads.

Please, keep that nonsense in the Vs. threads. There's no reason whatsoever to vent your frustrations about whatever you concieve as inaccuracies concerning a character's feats, statements about them, etc.......especially not in their respect threads.

My thread is for feats, so please, be respectful of the effort people put forth to make these threads by not murking them up with these kinds of statements or turning them into back and forth duels with other posters.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Last edited by namorsubby on Sep 9th, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 10:01 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

I will gladly take this to another thread, but sadly I doubt any of you would come and argue your points.

but if any are willing pm me and I will gladly make a thread about it, because frankly slade is not stronger then capt, wolverine ect period.

but I will bother this thread no longer.

have a nice day.

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Sep 9th, 2010 at 10:14 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 10:07 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

I will gladly take this to another thread, but sadly I doubt any of you would come and argue your points.

but if any are willing pm me and I will gladly make a thread about it, because frankly slade is not stronger then capt, wolverine ect period.

have a nice day.

BH, what in the world is wrong with you?

Some posters gave their opinions concerning the feat and Slade's strength level that you may not agree with. Sure, whatever, they weren't even addressing you. And for you to run in here, of all places(Slade's respect thread) guns blazing, calling people clowns and ranting about how ridiculous everyone is completely unprovoked is plain..........just like you.

Who would even wish to debate with you with the way you carry yourself on these boards? Would there even be a point?

Please, find any other Slade thread and go on with your bashing, flaming, baiting, etc just not here.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Last edited by namorsubby on Sep 9th, 2010 at 10:21 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 10:18 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

have a nice day.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 10:21 PM
namorsubby

have a nice day.

My thread is for feats, so please, be respectful of the effort people put forth to make these threads by not murking them up with these kinds of statements or turning them into back and forth duels with other posters.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 10:34 PM