KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Daredevil

Daredevil
Started by: supagal72001

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What do you mean by 'realistic'? The point is that this is a more purest version. The Hulk in the comics can't really be protrayed by a guy in green make-up.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2003 02:49 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I agree with GoonieGirl about the Hulk, ive seen the latest trailer and The Hulk looks awful, i got nothing against CGI but it looks too fake.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2003 10:58 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i saw daredevil recently, it was kind of a disappointment in a way. the people who made it, seemed to overdo the action and special effects, but didn't pay enough attention to detail.

i agree with darth vicious on hulk being too fake looking.

can't wait to see spider-man 2, x2, and the other comics making it to the big screen ^.~ *i'm a newbie*

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 06:35 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GOONIEGIRL
DISTURBED

Exactly. The Hulk is TOO fake looking. That is what I was trying to get at. I don't mind CG, but when it's like this it looks awful. And by the way Ushgarak, Lou Ferrigno looked just fine in green make-up. That is the REAL Hulk I remember. Take a look!
http://www.art.com/asp/sp.asp?PD=10042855

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 01:19 PM
GOONIEGIRL is currently offline Click here to Send GOONIEGIRL a Private Message Find more posts by GOONIEGIRL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That may be the 'real' Hulk you remember, but it is not the real Hulk. Even if they fail, the ONLY way to do the real Hulk would be cgi.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 01:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GOONIEGIRL
DISTURBED

Ok...everyone is entitled to their own opinion. That happens to be mine.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 09:27 PM
GOONIEGIRL is currently offline Click here to Send GOONIEGIRL a Private Message Find more posts by GOONIEGIRL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

One major descrepancy I found in the movie trailers compared to the comic is Elektra is bald in the comic and she is more of an Asian woman.

Also Daredevil's costume is blue and red in the comic, not pure blood red.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 09:36 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote