KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » derekwc presents: History of Comics On Film

derekwc presents: History of Comics On Film
Started by: derekwc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
derekwc

My Top Ten Favorite Green Hornet Stories

So this wraps up Green Hornet Month.

In the middle of working on a video response (that I will hopefully finish by the end of the weekend) and next up for History of Comics on Film will be the 1973 Super Friends. Stay Tuned! Or Keep Reading!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 08:04 PM
derekwc is currently offline Click here to Send derekwc a Private Message Find more posts by derekwc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derekwc

RE: Atop The Fourth Wall's Cry For Justice Review - A Video Response In Two Parts

The last couple of weeks I've been watching Atop The Fourth Wall's video reviews on the comic book series Cry For Justice.

I was compelled to create my own video to serve as a counterpoint to many of the criticisms and arguments brought up in Linkara's aforementioned review.

So I contacted the man to inform him of my intentions, and with his blessing
I present his series of reviews alongside my own respsonse.

Like my friend Mike Priest would say, I hope you find them "edu-taining."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 08:20 PM
derekwc is currently offline Click here to Send derekwc a Private Message Find more posts by derekwc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derekwc

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 11:40 PM
derekwc

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 06:43 AM
derekwc

Old Post Apr 4th, 2011 09:23 PM
derekwc

(please log in to view the image)

History Of Comics On Film Part 45(Shazam!)

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 10:41 PM
derekwc

(please log in to view the image)

History Of Comics On Film Part 46(Secrets of Isis)

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 03:26 AM
derekwc

Old Post May 6th, 2011 05:59 PM
derekwc

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2011 04:55 PM
derekwc

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 04:55 PM
derekwc

Old Post Jun 17th, 2011 08:09 AM
derekwc

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 04:54 AM
derekwc

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 04:51 AM
derekwc

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 03:19 AM
derekwc

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2011 03:44 AM
derekwc

History Of Comics On Film Part 48 (The New Adventures of Batman)

Also please enter to win an Iron Man Extremis Motion Comic DVD all throughout the month of September!

All you have to do to enter is place a comment under your favorite episode
on the blogspot! Or follow me on Twitter and Tweet me which episode is your favorite episode and why!

Listen here for the story behind Blue Cupcakes!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2011 03:44 AM
derekwc

Old Post Oct 29th, 2011 05:18 PM
derekwc

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 06:31 AM
derekwc

Old Post Jan 20th, 2012 06:03 PM
derekwc

Old Post Jan 26th, 2012 10:39 AM