KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Don't ask, don't tell (DADT).

Do you support DADT?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, I support DADT. 7 43.75%
No, I do not support DADT. 9 56.25%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Don't ask, don't tell (DADT).
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Castle
the ones who steal it now.. the military bogeyman the gay service man using it to rape straight men in the barracks.

most civilians dont know this b/c most men wont report it and when they do its confidential anyways and military really dont want to make it known anyways that this sh$# happens.

Chloroform takes some time to knock a mofo out, so how is some butt-pirate(s) holding down, drugging and then sodomizing another soldier in a barracks full of soldiers without someone noticing?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 08:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Edit, DP.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 08:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

they sneak in while they are asleep usually its by the joint bathroom or they have a fake key that they stole or got from a friend who shouldnt be given them keys to begin with..

then once in they just chloroform while he sleeps..

or they do what two gay navy medic guys did in iraq.. feed them pain killers and sleeping pills to the patient and rape him

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 08:54 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

And to think I came within an asshair of joining the Army and heading into the Rangers in my late teens/early 20's.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 08:55 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

"Get up, Private Allen. Rangers lead the way!"

lol. Indeed.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 08:59 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

its not that prevalent. i only heard of one case in my area during an nco meeting and upping my security in my barracks... and the medic iraq thing from my marine... we had to ask him about some legal issues and why he was demoted while in iraq.

he told us what happen.. that the two gay medics were his tent roommates and when the MP's showed up to arrest them and search the area.. the queers had hidden pills on in the book shelf and he was charged as well for possession of narcotics.

we asked him how could that happen?

he said his marine ethos forbid him from lying when he was asked if he had bn given or taken any narcotics? sleeping pills or painkillers. he answered, yes. so he was charged with drug possession. but, he said those drugs werent his nor did he know about them.

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Sep 10th, 2010 at 09:03 PM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 09:00 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
"Get up, Private Allen. Rangers lead the way!"

lol. Indeed.

More like (_O_) instead of lol, military shenanigans.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 09:04 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

its not that prevalent. i only heard of one case in my area during an nco meeting and upping my security in my barracks... and the medic iraq thing from my marine... we had to ask him about some legal issues and why he was demoted while in iraq.

he told us what happen.. that the two gay medics were his tent roommates and when the MP's showed up to arrest them and search the area.. the queers had hidden pills on in the book shelf and he was charged as well for possession of narcotics.

we asked him how could that happen?

he said his marine ethos forbid him from lying when he was asked if he had bn given or taken any narcotics? sleeping pills or painkillers. he answered, yes. so he was charged with drug possession. but, he said those drugs werent his nor did he know about them.

Hmmm, but as you said and it's true, males are far less likely to report a rape than females.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 09:05 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

true.. which is why i only heard of only two. but the rumors are always present usually being told to the newbies...

watch out close/lock your doors and sleep with your back against the wall.. better a BJ then a torn @$$hole..

i really hate to think of how many of them go unreported. stop making me think!!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 09:09 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

true.. which is why i only heard of only two. but the rumors are always present usually being told to the newbies...

watch out close/lock your doors and sleep with your back against the wall.. better a BJ then a torn @$$hole..

i really hate to think of how many of them go unreported. stop making me think!!

Here's something to ponder, what if you were chloroformed and buggered while you slept? Ever wake up feeling exceptionally groggy and something below didn't seem right?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 09:22 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

nope.. i never got drunk enough where some one can come in my room and chloroform me.

alcohol also plays alot in the getting raped.

these kids get drunk to the point they pass out and have lil room parties.. then whenever everyone leaves the one guy knows who to come back for..

i was the barracks Nco.. no one would have bn stupid enough to try that sh#$ on me.. plus i didnt socialize with the non rates.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 09:27 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Or you just didn't report it, did you!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 09:32 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i locked the head door so ppl cant walk in on me and my room door was always locked... when i did have headmates they were straight after that no one else moved in next door, i made sure.

if i was though i probably wouldnt report it, actually i think i would.

my Ethos would force me in order to catch the dude and make sure it didnt happen to anyone else.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 09:36 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

My father served in the marines, he told me him and his buddys was joking about if they was fighting alongside a homo they would kill him and take his supplies and ammo for better usage.

We dont need homosexuals in our military, who would seriously take orders from a f^g?

Im sorry but there would be frequent "friendly fire"

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Oct 2nd, 2012 at 03:31 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2012 03:27 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
My father served in the marines, he told me him and his buddys was joking about if they was fighting alongside a homo they would kill him and take his supplies and ammo for better usage.

I thought the marines were full of queers. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if your father's story was a case of undoing, and that he secretly enjoyed the occasional treat of sausage behind closed doors.

wink

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2012 03:42 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Don't ask to be buggered, don't tell if you do get buggered. Makes sense.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2012 02:28 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

We dont need homosexuals in our military, who would seriously take orders from a f^g?

Colossus, you have been warned about that sort of talk on multiple occasions. You will be banned the next time you are that offensive.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2012 03:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Homosexuals already got that covered.

And yes we do take orders from sailors and troops.

Officer I order you to stand down and stick your ass up in the air, thats a direct order!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2012 08:06 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by rudester
Homosexuals already got that covered.

And yes we do take orders from sailors and troops.

Officer I order you to stand down and stick your ass up in the air, thats a direct order!
laughing

I have returned

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2012 12:05 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

what enlightening evidence. "my daddy says..."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2012 09:19 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote