KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » Isabelle (Predators)

Isabelle (Predators)
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Isabelle (Predators)

(please log in to view the image)
Alice Braga as Isabelle.

Brazil is known for many things. Birthplace of Capoeira and Brazilian Juijitsu, Carnival, that crazy little slum in Rio called City of God.

It is also known for producing one of the most hottest actresses to ever grace the screen - one Alice Braga.

With seven men ranging from Adrien Brody to a hulking Russian toting a Gatling gun, she can hold her own on a planet where she is being hunted down by three Super Predators.

Isabelle is the only female of the bunch. A talented black ops sniper working for the Israeli Defense Force, she finds herself bathed in that pesky beam of light faster than you can say 'Beam me up, Scotty,' and dumped onto the game reserve used by Mr. Black and his two S. Pred buddies.

She could count as the opposite of Royce, as she shows compassion and concern for the others. She also has knowledge about Dutch's run-in with the Jungle Predator some two decades earlier. Prior to being dumped onto the game preserve, she had lost her spotter to an enemy sniper, and had refused to help him, since she too would have been killed.

Her compassion nearly gets herself killed by Edwin, but Royce saves her ass and she repays the favor by distracting Mr. Black long enough for Royce to pwn the Super Predator.

But for a chick wielding a big-ass sniper rifle (Blaser L93 sniper rifle), she gets her just dues.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 01:01 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 01:03 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thumb up

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 03:12 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh (and this is coming from a guy who loves Brazilian girls)

Predators' cast is nowhere near awesome as Predator's cast

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 11:39 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

She had a nice ass, but I've seen far better looking Brazilian women.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 12:35 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, sucks the movie was boring and having Predators fighting Predators was lame as hell.
Royce is a pansy next to Dutch.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 07:38 AM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I thought it was almost as entertaining as Predator.

Brody did a decent role.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 07:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Predators tried too much to be like Predator and it failed horribly doing that and i even think that Predator 2 was a better movie.

I still don't know why people still to this day hate on Predator 2 just because Arnie was not in it, i thought it was quite good just not as awesome as Predator. I kinda liked the story of a Predator hunting in the concrete jungle of Los Angeles.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 03:35 AM
Darth Martin

She was cool.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2010 02:13 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote