KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Goku vs Superman

Goku vs Superman
Started by: Kotor3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

If carver says something the opposite is always true~~

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 11:26 AM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

NOOOOOOOOO I could have swore I seen an end to these discussions, they still exist?! CURRSEEEESSSSS ;~;!!!

Sad thing is I even really like Goku, hence why I don't want him dying again no expression. He has no chance as much as it hurts me to say that XD...I mean sheesh..it's Goku not Clint Eastwood.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 03:26 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Stronger... Hell no... Frieza alone was creating punches that was creating Nuke like explosions and was sending shockwaves across Namek. What is Superman hardest punching feat?

More durable? Superman has never physically taken the kind of abuse in a fight like Goku has and I can post PLENTY of feats of things that has happened to Superman that would never happen to Goku physically.

Faster? This shouldnt even be debated. Goku>>>>>>>>>>>Superman... combat speed wise.

Lol. Freeza never did anything like that. He might have destroyed a small mountain with a punch once. Goku split a Saturnian moon with a single punch once. That shits on anything anyone in DBZ has ever done with physical strength.

I've also shown you the scan where Superman gets hit by the force of the planet and isn't even unconscious, all he has to show for it is a cut lip. Goku on the other hand gets punched through a small mountain and comes out the other end covered in lascerations. That's from abrasion on ordinary rock.

You've yet to prove even one combat feat that's even close to lightspeed.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 03:34 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

...This thread is a complete nightmare. In 10 years, 20 years, even 100 years, the debate would never end. I hope this thread would be closed as soon as possible.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 05:00 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Dear god.. Here come the retards...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 05:55 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

There's always the option of not clicking on the thread.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 07:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by carver9
Stronger... Hell no... Frieza alone was creating punches that was creating Nuke like explosions and was sending shockwaves across Namek. What is Superman hardest punching feat?

More durable? Superman has never physically taken the kind of abuse in a fight like Goku has and I can post PLENTY of feats of things that has happened to Superman that would never happen to Goku physically.

Faster? This shouldnt even be debated. Goku>>>>>>>>>>>Superman... combat speed wise.
1. You clearly don't actually know what a nuke is. And no, the best Freeza had was destroying some hills and kicking Goku through and island. Superman cut a moon in half by flying by it.

2. Only he's been caught between two black holes. Let us compare this to Goku, who had to escape Earth before Kid Buu's planet destroying blast could detonate, said blast killed Mystic Gohan.

3. Yeah... You cannot actually quantify a single DBZ speed feat you like to talk about.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 07:27 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Goku wins. Master Roshi blew up the moon. So yeah Goku wins.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 07:40 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Robtard

If you're going to make claims against Superman, at least know the character.
Carver thinks that Superman would be phased by a punch from colossus, and he believes the trash talking that the characters in DBZ say as if it was the honest opinion of Akira Toriyama and not grandstanding for the sake of the story. He's also incapable of understanding another person's arguments, any field of science or quantum mechanicsor what the idea of a concept even is or logic or reason.

He (as shown above) thinks that Goku with no amping stands a chance against someone with far better feats.

It's pointless to debate with him. He hates Superman and is a fanboy of DBZ.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 07:45 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Ah, classic KMC moment. Fortunately though, this thread should be closed soon.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 08:12 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Creshosk
Carver thinks that Superman would be phased by a punch from colossus, and he believes the trash talking that the characters in DBZ say as if it was the honest opinion of Akira Toriyama and not grandstanding for the sake of the story. He's also incapable of understanding another person's arguments, any field of science or quantum mechanicsor what the idea of a concept even is or logic or reason.

He (as shown above) thinks that Goku with no amping stands a chance against someone with far better feats.

It's pointless to debate with him. He hates Superman and is a fanboy of DBZ.

He thinks Goku is skyfather.

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 08:15 PM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by amnesia
He thinks Goku is skyfather.
I love the reasoning to, to paraphrase:

"Frieza destroyed an unquantifiably sized plant of an unquantifiable material. Ignoring the fact that it was Frieza's own fault, Goku beat him. Goku is now unquantifiably stronger. Add in the hyperbole and trashtalking from known liars and cherry picked non-canon material and there's no doubt unamped Goku is skyfather. Afterall Frieza can stomp Thanos despite having no feats to support this theory as Thanos survived a black hole."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 08:28 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Creshosk
I love the reasoning to, to paraphrase:

"Frieza destroyed an unquantifiably sized plant of an unquantifiable material. Ignoring the fact that it was Frieza's own fault, Goku beat him. Goku is now unquantifiably stronger. Add in the hyperbole and trashtalking from known liars and cherry picked non-canon material and there's no doubt unamped Goku is skyfather. Afterall Frieza can stomp Thanos despite having no feats to support this theory as Thanos survived a black hole."

Sharpest guy on KMC thumb up

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 08:31 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Yu mo gui gwai fai di zao.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 08:39 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
妖魔鬼怪快啲走

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 08:51 PM
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel

Jackie Chan?

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 09:02 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Jackie Chan?

Uncle actually. I'm trying to use his spell to get rid of the evil demon which is this thread.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 09:08 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Jackie Chan?
Yup. It means "spirits, demons, ghosts and monsters quickly go away."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 09:09 PM