KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World (Reg and OOC)

Hero High 3: A New World (Reg and OOC)
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (118): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Inow hate my health teacher more she made me depress T_T

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 07:04 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

you im going to get a c for the project because of my mother

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 07:10 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regelion1
No My hug buddy ^_^ >.> >_< >.<

embarrasment

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 08:53 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Originally posted by starryknight
embarrasment

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 11:31 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
*pats head* my god your cute!!

and LT I dont even know what your wantng us to look it... All im getting is google page full of manuscripts.

Its supposed to be that way, the old school manuscript illustrations is the style I am supposed to match, and I cant find one of just the sword in stone that is the right kind (according to the teacher)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 12:47 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Name: Zerxis "Frog" Whitelight
Species: Celtic Elf
Nationality: Scotland
Appearance:

(please log in to view the image)

Power(s): Zerxis has gotten the nickname frog because of her frog traits. With an impressive ability to heal herself and others physically and mentally from all kinds of injury and sickness, she's an asset in any team (Celtic mythology).

The nature of the frog has also influenced her biologically in a couple of ways, such as a long, strong, fast tongue and a powerful ability to leap. Careful should she kick you, for her legs are strong enough for her to leap fifty times her own height.

She's also sensitive to movement, with a near echolocation ability she's able to function in darkness as well as bright light with supernatural vision.

Bio: Zerxis was a young girl when it was first realized that she had humans in her bloodline. She was cast out of her tribe and into the mortal world, where she was forced to fend for herself. With her ability to heal, she never went hungry and never got sick, and she slowly began adapting to the society she had been convicted to. After a boring life on the street, she got in contact with Hero High and not long after got in as a student, hoping that her lonely days are now over.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 02:33 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Originally posted by Regelion1
you im going to get a c for the project because of my mother
Yo found out my grandfather is an orphan that my Dads grandfather went MIA i'm screwed

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 02:36 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

there is a limit to just one power for completely new characters, DK. but then again, that's her biological make up. hmmm....

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Last edited by The Big O on Sep 24th, 2010 at 06:19 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 06:11 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

According to Celtic myth, the frog is a healer of mental and physical injury.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 07:11 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isnt the pic you posted Marie, Larxene of Kingdom Hearts?

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 08:00 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

maybe long the way she can gain her power to heal others.She seems mostly feral from what I see so atleast she'd be able to natural heal herself which will turn into this other form of healing.see you both win wink

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 08:03 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Couldn't you have a character with a powerset just not be able to "evolve" over time?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 08:05 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Everyone needs to evolve if they are planning on having more than one set of power or if a more powerful version of the power is being used training would like to be seen. Now if someone dosn't want a character who can evolve well that's them. I guess it could work just remember these enemies aren't street lvl thugs. They are smart and often already know about the heroes powers before attacking and those that typical don't know are very powerful beings..on a side note I'll post DJ and Wriath bios soon

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 08:18 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

There's more to evolving than level of power, though.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 08:19 PM
The Big O
The Original O

so im ok with the healing thing since it was stated that she has the biological make up and attributes of a frog. the jump, tounge and vision are products of her genitic make up. much like Jordan's inherant strength because of his godhood.

approved.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 08:49 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

a new school is built and Harkins is back...*Sam smiles wickedly*

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 09:12 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

a note about Strike Force:

because some of the members are gone, their will be training for new members. there won't be a FFA (free-for-all) to determine the members like last time. instead, the teaches nominate the students.

ill post some more characters at a later time. i just posted Ben and Simon because they are main characters.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 09:18 PM
MadMel
Heh

Hmm... High time I posted.

EDIT - I do have a minor mission in mind for SF members - Just going to Club Thunder to sort out a 'domestic disturbance'.

Hows that sound?

Last edited by MadMel on Sep 25th, 2010 at 01:40 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 01:35 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

go ahead with it. all members who haven't graduated are expected to carry out missions still. however, upon their return, they are expected to report and relay everything to Julien.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 02:18 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

just noticed i didnt make a dirty joke about having a good tongue, hmmmmmm all i got is, bet my tongue works faster than hers

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 02:42 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote