KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION - Desecration

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION - Desecration
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

You try to meditate, but it's never been a strength of yours. Nothing of your vision returns to you from before, but you think that might be a good thing; that whatever it was telling you about is over and done with. Maybe. Maybe it's simply because you've never had a strong connection with the Force.

At some point you must have drifted into sleep, because some time later you find yourself being shaken awake by Rianna.

"Rand wants us. Did you talk to Gallador?" she says.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 11:16 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I did," Galder says.

Galder will go with Rianna, saying nothing more about his conversation with Gallador.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 11:23 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Hopefully one of them will be honest with us..." she mutters.

Rand is in the same room he was in when he told you of the existence of this holocron, Gallador seated near him.

"I think I have discovered all there is to find on this...which is not much. There was little left of the thing, after all," Rand says.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 11:36 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"So I noticed," Galder says. "Dusan did a number on it. Any idea why?"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 12:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rand shrugs.

"Whatever information that it held when it was whole was too much for him to handle. These things happen. Iragez was known to be a planet where the Sith would experiment...my best guess is that it held knowledge of one of their experiments."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 12:48 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Any details?" Galder asks.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 12:53 AM
Peach
mordrem

"With it shattered as it was, there's little way of accessing what information that could have been stored on it," Rand says. "The runes carved on the remains appear to be some sort of warning, but about what...there isn't enough to tell."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 12:58 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder frowns.

"So you weren't able to find anything important at all?" Galder says. "Nothing?"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 12:59 AM
Peach
mordrem

"No. Did you really think that I'd be able to find anything of importance from this?" Rand snaps, flinging the mangled bits of metalwork and shattered glass onto the table in the middle of the room. "Even in attempting to piece it together, there's not enough to make it whole. I'm not a miracle worker."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Hmph," Galder says, feeling that Rand probably blames him for not grabbing enough parts or whatever. "Well, what about the books I brought back? Anything interesting there?"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:10 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I've barely even begun to look at them, but I have a feeling there are a great many interesting things contained within them. That is not why I wanted you here, though."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:15 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Oh?" Galder asks. "Why then?"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:16 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I didn't expect you to find anything there, Galder. Sending the two of you out on this was more of a test than anything else."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:18 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder is a little more surprised by this response; he had half expected Rand to come down on him for talking to Gallador, or berate him for failure.

"... go on," Galder says.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:20 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Your ability to cause havoc wherever you go is rather known. I was curious to see if you can handle doing things on your own without leaving a body count that could be completely avoided. Apparently you are incapable of this," Rand says.

"Shut up, Rand, you leave a disaster everywhere you go as well..." Rianna snaps.

"Only if I am doing so for a reason," he responds. "And I don't needlessly announce who I am."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:31 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder's brief moment of surprise is replaced by anger.

"Oh, so you would have let Dusan and his pirates get away with attacking us?" Galder says. "Not likely, bucko. Anyone who crosses me, dies. That's how it works. That's how it has always worked, if there is no upside to letting them live. What, did you want me to recruit Dusan and his thugs? They were nuts. I put them down."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:37 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Going out of your way to kill every single person there was unnecessary. Not to mention getting spotted by a bounty hunter almost the moment you arrived on Tatooine."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:39 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"That I can't help," Galder says. "I have a reputation, especially on Tatooine. I finished my training there, before the Kuylen days. What do you expect, my homecoming to be peaceful?"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:40 AM
Peach
mordrem

"There's a difference between having a reputation and deliberately calling attention to yourself! Kuylen managed to teach you some control of the Force and how to fight, but apparently he forgot about common sense."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:41 AM
REXXXX
Networking

This last quip sets Galder off.

"Shut your squid-sucking mouth!" Galder shouts, quickly igniting both lightsabers in a sudden flurry of motion.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 01:44 AM