KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » David Icke - You Don`t Want to Know about this - Shut Up!!

David Icke - You Don`t Want to Know about this - Shut Up!!
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

finally managed to watch this through "hide my ass" proxy, as it was blocked in my country.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 05:40 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
sure that's the real reason he is doing this.

lets travel the world hundreds of time researching and spending my entire life trying to uncover the truth, while in the process having me and my family subjected to horrible taunts and abuse throughout our entire lives, because people cant comprehend the massive conspiracy. all in the name of earning a lot of money?

i dont think so smile

i seriously hope thats sarcasm,
walk down any red light district, look at any crack house, hell look at most people, there are not many things people wont do for money, who doesnt love money? i wanna get a hottub and fill it with money, so i can bathe in money, this guy has written like 25 books, so he can spread 'the truth' while in the mean time he's gotten rich, thats not a coincidence, that this guy wrote a bunch of books about some bullshit, declared himself jesus christ, because he knew it would sell, it makes controversity, controversity sells a lot, of course this guy did it for money

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 1st, 2010 02:17 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

what i cant understand is why deano made this thread when he has already admitted it that Icke is a shill.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2010 10:51 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

David Icke is a New Ager who believes in the same Jewish conspiracy that Hitler believed in. He's into that whole "we are one" baloney.

Don't listen to David Icke. The man once went on television to proclaim himself the son of God. The man is a lunatic who is totally and utterly deceived.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 02:17 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

so judging on what you have just wrote it is entirely clear you have misinterpreted everything the man has ever said

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 01:49 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

so judging on what you have just wrote it is entirely clear you have misinterpreted everything the man has ever said

claiming to be the son of god is quite a clear statement imo.

Since then he´s gone on about us ALL being the sons (and daughters) of God, to explain the initial delusion away.

Nevertheless I like some of his video´s and comments.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 07:21 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

you STILL havent answered my question Deano.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 06:01 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

No, he's pretty easy to understand. I understand that he believes in shape shifting "aliens" and will lead his fans into a trap by siding with the "aliens" when they inevitably are disclosed.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 08:59 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by Bat Dude
No, he's pretty easy to understand. I understand that he believes in shape shifting "aliens" and will lead his fans into a trap by siding with the "aliens" when they inevitably are disclosed.

Maybe it´s just a "lets make loads of money doing lectures, selling books & making video´s that gullable sheeple will pay to watch". After all if the majority of the world is gullable enough to follow religions based on some old books full of contradictions, they will follow anthing.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 08:12 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Maybe it´s just a "lets make loads of money doing lectures, selling books & making video´s that gullable sheeple will pay to watch". After all if the majority of the world is gullable enough to follow religions based on some old books full of contradictions, they will follow anthing.

If you're referring to the Bible, there are no contradictions in it, sorry. You just aren't reading enough.

But Icke is a lunatic. Seriously.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 03:31 AM
Deano

Originally posted by Bicnarok
claiming to be the son of god is quite a clear statement imo.

Since then he´s gone on about us ALL being the sons (and daughters) of God, to explain the initial delusion away.

Nevertheless I like some of his video´s and comments.

it is clear if you understand what he meant and again it is obvious you don't know what he means

and yes we are all sons of god because we are all connected you see

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 09:43 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Mr Parker
you STILL havent answered my question Deano.

what question?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 09:44 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

it is clear if you understand what he meant and again it is obvious you don't know what he means

and yes we are all sons of god because we are all connected you see

We are all God's creations. We are all children of God, in that sense.

But Icke said he was THE Son of God. He even compared himself to Jesus. He's a lunatic.

We aren't all "connected" or "one" or anything like that. That's New Age baloney. Again, Icke is a lunatic.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 04:03 AM
Deano

no he never said he was THE son of god. no he isn't a lunatic at all, and no he certainly isn't some new age guru.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 05:13 PM
Mr Parker

what question?

you admitted sometime back that David Icke is a shill remember? well if Icke is a shill like you admitted,isnt it about time to admit that you are wrong and Icke is a liar that there are Lizard people walking amonsts us? I asked you that back then but you never replied.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 06:28 PM
Deano

i never said i believed he was a shill. you should really read what i post.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 08:44 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I love this thread so much.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2010 05:27 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I love this thread so much.

Yeah, it's funny when "they" attack each other.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 11:10 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

hey **** you bardock you ****ing stupid bastard

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 07:32 PM
Mr Parker

i never said i believed he was a shill. you should really read what i post.

uh have you somehow forgotten about this thread with this video?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/t528615.html

Looks to me right here in this thread your admitting Icke is a disinfo agent.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 07:40 PM