KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destiny Orb (RP) ^_^

Destiny Orb (RP) ^_^
Started by: Regelion1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"Waiting.." the thought went through Naiyao's mind. The girl not long before was so young, so fragile. She was a delicate little girl listening to her father and following in the footsteps of her older brother. She was a warrior in the making. She was expected long to be the pride of the armies of Deru. The armies were composed of the strongest and bravest of men, and now she was one of the few left alive. The raid on her home took great casualties including her own family. Naiyao was left with only the bloody screams of those she would call her family-- both in blood and in honor. What little could be said for the armies to have been executed so precisely by a force that was thought to be Von Karma's first strike. She long awaited to look into the eyes of the man who slaughtered them and she would take pleasure in being the one to bring about his death.
"Waiting"Naiyao continued to think to herself. She was an eager girl at times but at others, one of patience. She had the skill cap of a well-trained and grown swordsman. She had training in most forms of swordsmanship. She could work efficiently with Dual Swords, Long Swords, Broadswords, Claymores, or Daggers if necessary. Her mind clicked. "Guns", a concept new to the warriors. A gun was a complex device that worked with the igniting of a spark which launched a projectile in a forward motion until contact or loss of velocity. "Bang" The thought went through her head. She saw in her mind the guns of the hunter, Speculum. She disarmed him. His abilities met her abilities and all that she could see from it was a spark. He was the spark of her gun, the bullet... her signal. When they met a reaction occurred, each time. One that swept her like nothing else. A Destined point of zero comparison. She was at a loss for words last time. But enough was finally enough, she was tired of the outsourcing that pushed her so great. She threw her life time and time again into smoke and fire.
[/i]"Bang"[/i], she heard it again. The sound taunted her. It was like an echo that would never cease. The image of Speculum's guns would never leave her mind. Why? The man lost his weapons, so why did these weapons taunt her. She contemplated.. Their scent. The thought of them brought her back to him. Every thought of him caused irritation. It caused disgrace. Every thought made her teeth grind-- it made her fists tighten. "Bang" the sound echoed in Naiyao's mind, an echo that would never disappear. The sound grabbed at her, not just a gun but 'those guns'-- the guns of her enemy. Her mind was trained over years as a hardened warrior, but this changed not the spark. Her eyes rested as she made her way to Malvior. "Bang", there it was again. The image of his hand, over the gun, his finger on the trigger, the bullet is released. Her eyes open again. Nothing. Why...? Why did this sound taunt her! This man was nothing to her, simply another target in her way-- something that kept her from avenging her fallen comrades. "Naiyao". She stopped and grabbed her blade. She swung. Nothing. "STOP IT!" she screamed. Her sanity, could she keep it, had she lost it already. His face...

His face...

His face...!

"GET OUT OF MY MIND!!" Naiyao's voice echoed as she swung her blade vengefully. She had hoped so desperately that she would catch blood, that her blade would strike her target-- the man who taunted her.

"Naiyao.."

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" she screamed, falling onto her knees, stabbing her blade into the ground. Her body still had the scent of the dead. She was an angel. A crimson blood covered angel. Everywhere she stepped she would leave a mountain of bodies behind her. This man, she could kill him, she knew she could, but she knew she couldn't. What was it... why!? She grabbed her blade with both hands tightly and drove it deeper into the ground, tears formed at her eyes. Above her the sky would begin to grow dark through out Deru. Rain would begin to fall from above throughout the land. The moisture of the rain ran down her face and cleaned the blood from her, but the scent remained. As Naiyao wept-- so did the Goddess. An impossible goal laid before them... To restore balance, to neutralize what negative affects had overcome the land. Von Karma had to be stopped-- this was certain.

She wasted no time now. Vigor filled her heart, her destination was in sight, not with her eyes but with her mind. She grasped her blade and ripped it from the ground. She moved into an instant sprint with each foot barely even touching the ground. The sprint moved into a leap, as each foot would just barely touched the ground-- she would push off of it. Her body would move at over 120 miles per hour, faster then most beings could go on a good day. She would be at Malvior soon, so long as nobody got in her way.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2011 06:08 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

"Calm down child of the forest village Bosque Durmiente there is no reason to fight me I am just a guardian of the Deru I am known as_Shokubutsu. I have watched you two for a while it seems like you two where in trouble if it wasn't for mr you would both be dead."_Shokubutsu looked at Regelion she knew what he had been going through she knew a lot and her knowledge was one of the things she was known for in the guardian world. The main thing she knew was that it wasn't over she then looked at Madison. " You shouldn't blame him he tried his hardest to hold back the darkness but he was too weak at the tine. You yourself have been taken over by your dark side but was able to come back thanks to him. Forgive him because if you did the same he would forgive you."_Shokubutsu reached her hand out and a throne like chair made of vines formed under her. She pointed towards Madison and a vine chair formed in front of her from out of the ground._Shokubutsu gestured for Madison to take a seat she then snapped her fingers and a vine dragged through the ground and stopped in front of Madison with a cup of berry juice for her to drink.

Xepher became Slightly angry at Davis's immature remark. He watched as Davis stab his scythe into the ground moving quickly he moved his arm behind him making a metallic clanking sound as it connected against the blades scythe. "Your like a dog with the same old tricks maybe if you learned some new ones like me then you would be stronger." As the lightning approached he stomped his foot sending a rock shield from the ceiling to cover him and block the lightning. The ceiling swallowed Xepher making him disappear without a trace. The earth under Davis locked over his feet to keep him still while Xepher appeared behind him his gun ready and began firing a fury of bullets.

Regelion slept as Madison and Shokubutsu spoke to each other. His mind blank trying to take in everything around him and his body slowly healing.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Apr 26th, 2011 01:39 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Madison relaxed her stance, who was this woman and how did she not pick up her scent if she was following them. The hybrid listen to the guardian speak, she spoke of Regelion's inner darkness, something she had no knowledge of, she had shared a life with him for years and not once saw a trace of it. She looked at Regelion sleep and only saw his blade ripping into her, fear had been planted and was already settling in where her love was. Madison didn't fear for her life but fear at the possibilities that he might lose control again and she could not stop herself and kill the man she loved. "I did not get taken over by a dark side or an evil part of me. I am an animal that looks human...I react out of instinct, If he loses control again I might not be able to stop myself from killing him." Tears rolled down Madison's cheeks, she always knew her happiness would not last and was selfish to think other wise. "Please, when he wakes, do not tell him you found me..." The hybrid leaped into the trees and ran, she didn't know where she was going but she had to get away from Regelion before her instincts took over and killed the new threat.

Davis

Davis almost covered his face with his palm at Xepher's lame insult but decided the bullets took priority, he felt his feet being covered with the earth below him and simply moved fazing through the binds and allowed the bullets to slip through him. The scythe user yawned and made sleepy eyes at Xepher, "well this is clearly going nowhere fast and your witty banter isn't so witty...Zipper you need to come up with new lines or just shut the hell up and fight but until then I bid you a farewell." Davis then took a bow then vanished from the room appearing several miles out of the city deep with in the forest, he dropped to his knees and took deep breaths, he was exhausted. He used the last of what the space orb had left and created a show for Xepher to trick him into thinking he could fight for longer then he could but in all honesty the last move in the fight with Naiyao nearly wiped him out. Davis used his scythe to help him stand then walked and continued to walk, his destination...Malvior, to be with the one that beat him his blood covered angel.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2011 04:49 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

A Wicked Deal

The light in Sol'nube was shining. Though a wicked scent was in the air. Through Xepher's eyes, a dark quake. All that he could view as he looked was Davis standing before him (though Davis had left). He then saw more.. Naiyao, Madison, Regelion, Victor, all members of the resistance slowly beginning to approach. Xepher's body would become heavy-- his mind was distracted by the fight which made it weak. The resistance seemed to stand around him and he could not move. The weight of power seemed to shift around him-- confusion.

"Xepher...", called a voice from the shadows. Darkness had enveloped all around Xepher. He could see nothing but the faces of his enemies. Soon they were joined by more. The members of Von Karma's order. They circled around him and began to laugh.

"PATHETIC!" laughed Davis, as he pointed at Xepher.

"He is a child, a coward! Scared of his own shadow!" Speculum crossed his arms, looking at him in disapproval.

"You never tricked me, I saw through your disguise. You're pathetic! I just enjoyed playing you-- it was all too easy." Victor stood before him, mocking him.

Thousands of people circled and laughed at him, as they did so.. chains built around Xepher. He could not move. His body was heavy.

"Do not fear them Xepher, I am here." the wicked voice spoke. In an instant, waves of energy went through the crowds and ripped them to pieces, leaving Xepher alone.. surrounded by his dead enemies and would-be-comrades. Before him now floats Rago in a chair. He grins evilly and looks down to Xepher. "Davis was weak. The hold on him was weak. Your safety is not ensured with Von Karma.. you can see this. You want vengeance... vengeance on those who betrayed you! You want to rule! You want to kill! Then join me. Together, you and I can create a new world. I, my friend, can protect you.." Rago stood from his chair and stepped forward. He offered his right hand out to Xepher, and as he did, the weight was lifted. As if it were a sign, that fighting by Rago's side would free him of his burdens.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2011 12:44 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Xepher was ticked at Davis for miss pronouncing his name but before he could retaliate Davis had left. All he could think about was how Davis could leave in the middle of his fight the air smelt of blood and weak. Xepher turned his attention towards Victor when something started to happen everything went dark and Davis came back and the orb users with some of Von Karmas followers where there. He became confused, excited and worried all at once he had people to kill but wasn't sure he could kill them all. When they started mocking him he became angry and wanted to kill them but he was stopped by chains. Xepher then heared a voice that sounded familiar and in an instant everyone was dead and there in a chair sat Raggo. Raggo walked to Xepher and extended his arm asking for him to betray Von Karma and join him. Xepher thought for a moment and had his answer he reached his hand out to Raggo ready to join. As he reached out he used his strength to free his self. "f@$k that" As he said those words he lifted his gun and fired at Raggo. "stay out of my head I'm too strong to be fooled by your tricks."_

Shokubutsu reached her handout trying to stop Madison from leaving but to no avail she had already left. Shokubutsu sighed in annoyance she then used her powers and became able to see what the plants and trees seen. She was able to easily find Madison Running through the trees she couldn't let her fully leave just yet. Shokubutsu used some of her power shifting the trees so that a giant dome is formed keeping Madison from going far. She figured there would be only two places to go back here or hide out there but she could easily find her. She heard a noise coming from Regelion it seemed he was waking up.

Regelion started to move, his body fully healed he sat up slowly. His eyes opened and tried to adjust to the light till they came to the site of a plant like women sitting on a vine throne. Regelion went quickly on guard as he stood up looking at Shokubutsu. "Who are you what happened to Sumka and where is Madison answer me."
"Calm down child of the forest village Bosque Durmiente there is no reason to fight me I am just a guardian of Deru I am known as Shokubutsu. When you speak of Sumka you mean the dark one by the time I got into the throne room you where all that laid on it's floor. As for your lover she is outside but do not find her just yet" "why is that" "she is scared" "scared ... Scared of what" "of you after your darkness took control to tell you this is just the beginning you must take control before it's too late" "I know so did you bring us here" "yes" "why" "Because I have answers to the questions you have" " wait do you know where Vin Karmas castle is" "well yes and no" "what do you mean" "I can lead you to my fellow guardians who will know exactly if you find them you will find the fiend that threaten Deru" " why don't you help" "As a guardian I am limited to the amount of help I can give and I have nearly reached that but ask me for three things and I will help" "well if its okay can I get this healing leaf" "yes" "Can I get the directions to the other guardians" " well I can only give you to one who will tell you the others. He is know as Mizu he usually is found in the middle of the vermoúda formation. You will only be able to find him if you are in the water on a boat or swimming you must say vi chiedo
di grande Mizu and he will bring you into his chambers" "Thank you very much" " what about your last thing" "I will let Madison get that one." Regelion turned and went through the forest in search of his love and to apologize for what he had done.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 12:23 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"Foolish!" Raggo shouted as he disappeared in an instant from Xepher's sight. Before he knew what was upon him, Xepher saw a flash pass by him. On the other side was the cloaked figure that had assisted in destroying the reinforcements sent to stop Davis' original assault. The figure held a large blade reversed in one hand, amazing strength to hold it so firm and still with only one hand. Xepher's mind suddenly split and everything he knew seemed to separate.
"I spare you your life but you make a mistake in retaliating so pathetically. I cannot have you reporting back to Von Karma with what you have seen." As Raggo's last words echo, the mind of Xepher's separates into two sections. One section of the memories he has had, and the other of the memories just gained. The memories gained: Davis' betrayal, Raggo's offer, were placed into the recent memories and were sealed from Xepher himself. Amnesia of a sort though these memories could only be accessed at Raggo's will. No physical pain was caused to Xepher and Raggo sways his hand as he stands out of sight. Xepher's body is taken into a rift that forms from behind him and he is sent through the dimension and back into Von Karma's lair. There, new memories formed from within Xepher's mind. The memories that appear true to him now..

... Davis was under attack by the rebels of Sol'nube. They seemed meaningless until orb users appeared to assist. They fought back. Xepher had no choice but to reveal himself in order to destroy them before they could defeat and take Davis' orbs but they were overcome by their strength. Before they were executed, Raggo appeared and pushed back the attackers with loyal followers of Von Karma. The Orb User's were pushed back but managed to escape. Fearing for their lives, the Rebel's of Sol'nube gave up their freedom and swore loyalty to Von Karma. The ending of the memories is with Davis' death and Raggo saving Xepher...

When he would appear there as well, Xepher would find something in a pouch of his clothing. A space orb belonging to Davis, or so it would appear to be. He would recall a memory of Raggo giving Xepher this item and telling him to give it to Von Karma as a gift from Xepher for their so-called capture of Sol'nube.

As Raggo grinned and looked at the battlegrounds, he began to snicker. His plan to turn Xepher may not have been a success, but with the help of his... accomplice.. He caused an illusion within Xepher that would both gain his trust and something from Von Karma. Raggo had looked at his cane. The orb of illusions was used for this trick.
"I saved your life boy." Raggo called to Victor. "I expect nothing in return, I have what I want. But you must excuse me as I take my leave.." Raggo walks past Victor and snaps with his left hand. Behind him follows the cloaked figure, and as he passes, he looks at Victor. If Victor had looked, he would see eyes familiar to him. It was a male, yet it had the same eyes as someone.. someone familiar.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 03:52 AM
starryknight

Madison was running mid speed when she saw the plants themselves try to get into her way, she wondered for a moment what could have caused this then thought back the the so called guardian's ability to move the vines. The hybrid gritted her teeth and skidded to a stop kicking up dust, "That woman..." she said with anger. Madison swirled her hands around each other creating an orb of fire, soon the earth under her was picked up and absorbed in to the fire ball. With in the orb of fire and earth time speed up drastically and the orb tripled in size. "I will not be caged in like a tamed dog!" The hybrid shot her hands out and fired a burst of molten hot magma at her would be binds completely incinerating the plant life around, for moment she felt sorry for what she had done to the forest but it quickly past. Madison began to run again starting out slow but quickly building up speed, faster and faster she went soon the world around her began to blur only seeing a few seconds ahead of her and having less time to react to dodge anything in her path. It was her new mission to get as far away from Regelion.

Old Post May 10th, 2011 02:35 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Xepher had appeared in Von Karma's throne room he felt weird like something was different. Von karma stared at Xepher with anger in his eyes. "What brings you back here Xepher." his voice echoed causing creatures outside to run in fear. Xepher bowed to his master while kneeling and spoke what was implanted in his mind. "My Lord, Davis was under attack by the rebels of Sol'nube. They seemed meaningless until orb users appeared to assist. They fought back. I had no choice but to reveal himself in order to destroy them before they could defeat and take Davis' orbs but we were overcome by their strength. Before we were executed, Raggo appeared and pushed back the attackers with loyal followers of Von Karma. The Orb User's were pushed back but managed to escape. Fearing for their lives, the Rebel's of Sol'nube gave up their freedom and swore loyalty to Von Karma. But my Lord Davis' had died in battle." Von Karma's face grew with rage _but it died to think that his two strong fighters where beat and one killed. But he knew Xepher and something was different about him. Xepher then reached into a bag and presented Von Karma with Davis's space orb. Von karma opened his hand and the orb lifted from Xephers hand and towards him. Von Karma with a blink of an eye destroyed the orb. He didnt want any souvenirs for losing a follower. "Xepher now leave my sight and go to the rejuvenation chambers and check on your other teammate" Xepher stood and left the room heading on his way to the rejuvenation chambers. When he had got there he looked in one of the tubes and there nearly dead floated Sumka. He was curious as to who had done this to her. But something was different about Sumka her body seemed to have grown to her actual age. Xephers only seen her like this once and he knew she wouldn't be like this for long. Back in the throne room one of Von Karmas lower followers had approached him with news. He kneeled and explained his findings. "Lord Von Karma it seems that one of the orb users where seen leaving an area known to inhabit one of the four guardians in a hurry what should we do." Von Karma was angered at this findings the guardians where one of the creatures of Deru that he couldn't really control especially since they are hard to find. But the worst part was that one of them knew where his castle locations where. The aura around Von Karma became too intense that it was too much for the lowly servant. The servant took out his blade and stabbed himself dying right in the middle of the floor. Von Karmas aura subsided and he was ready to give orders. " I want the orb user under attack slow her down and Aku I want you to head the orb user off while they slow her down get everything you need ready." The ground shook as a figure in the shadows took steps forward from the Shadows. "Yes my lord I will bring my muscle unit with me and be on my way I'll stop the orb user and bring you their head." Von Karma smiled and waved his hand in front of him causing the shadowy figure and several others near him to disappear._

Mean while

Regelion ran through Shokubutsus area trying to find his lover which was easier said then done. He had been running for a minute till he came across a giant hole in a wall of plants and trees. Regelion knew this was Madisons work but where was she going, feeling the ground told him that she was her a while ago seeing as it was cold. Regelion jumped through the hole and went on the move to find her. But he didn't know where to start as he left the area shifted back to normal trees. He had to find her he needed to apologize and gain the trust back of the one he held so dear to him. He loved Madison and he wanted to show that to her and overcome the darkness inside of him.

Shokubutsu sat in her chair she felt that her dome of trees had been given a gapping hole but it wasn't like she couldn't repair them. Using the leaves from the trees she was able to see Regelion leave the area going towards Madison. When he left she changed the trees back to normal making a maze of trees so that it would be almost impossible to find her. Shokubutsu knew Von Karma was after her and the other guardians but the ability for them to hide with the environment was their only way to escape the corruption of the Desolation orb that would turn them evil. Shokubutsu could always feel the evil power pulling at her it was a small amount but it felt so strong. She needed to rest a bit so raising one hand a pile of veins formed a bed that she laid across and falling asleep almost instantly.

End of Day

Old Post May 20th, 2011 01:18 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Naiyao had been running but she was growing weak and tired. Her sprint would move to a run, her run to a jog, and her jog to a light stroll. No sleep, no food, no water in what seemed like weeks as she ran for her destination. Again, she felt the weight of Deru coming down on her and she fell onto her knees exhausted. "Why can't I keep going..?" she would think to herself. "My resolve is strong, I know it is. I want to help the people of Deru, I want to avenge my fallen father. But this is just..." she would stop thinking as her eyes were tightly closed. Nothing around her but the barren wasteland covered in sand. There was once life here, but Von Karma had stripped the land of this life. Naiyao knew that if Von Karma were to be stopped and Deru saved, she had to keep going. Everyone had to stand together, even if she was the smallest part of the ladder everyone was vital. She pushed both her hands against the ground and with a quick breath stood to her feet. In amazement as her eyes would open to look forward, she saw something. A spring, in the middle of the wasteland. She would begin to walk toward it, but spoke to herself. "Such a paradise, in the center of such havoc. Could this be real or my mind playing tricks? I must not allow myself to be weak." she spoke as she would continue walking, finally reaching the spring.

The Spring of Life

Naiyao had stepped nearby the water. She gazed over it, then smelled it. Curious. The water was fresh and pure, it was like the world around it was dead but in this spring was the life of all Deru. Naiyao would look around her, turning a bit. She placed one hand onto the back of her hip over the hilt of one of her Steel Reavers the blades her father gave her. Her mind remained focused, trying not to let the sight of fresh water strip her of her sanity. After she was sure that the area was safe, she would turn and remove her hand from the daggers hilt. Onto one knee she would move in front of the spring, looking into the water. She could see her reflection in it perfectly. Her left hand slowly reached out from her body toward the springs perfect water and her fingertips touched it. The water would lightly shimmer from the touch and Naiyao would smile. It reminded her of her friends back from the villages she had visited. The water was calm and beautiful, despite everything that would happen around it. The countless lives lost at Von Karma's hands, the destruction to Deru did nothing to this water. She would close her eyes and think, wondering what the other Orb Users that she had met were doing. She wondered if Chair had managed to live, she wondered if Madison and Regelion had managed to get to Malvior alright, although Davis was new to her she had hoped that he would be okay. She found Speculum once more entering her thoughts. Why did he hunt her? She then wondered about the time he had spared her life... why did he do this? Would Von Karma punish him for sparing her life. She was not sure, but she did know that when she found Von Karma she would put everything into making sure he'd regret it. Her power had grown over time and over the passage of time, she had learned control of it. Her power was stabilized now. She would close her eyes... visions began to creep inside of her once more.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 10:10 PM
starryknight

The young former general of Von Karma found himself lost and exhausted due to no sleep and contentious battle for several days while in Sol'nube. Davis succumb to his exhaustion and collapsed into a very deep sleep. Days later Davis opened his eyes and found himself bound and laying in a bed, he struggled against the rope that tied him to the bed but with out his scythe and orb he was just a regular boy. Davis stopped his pointless struggling for a moment and looked around the room he mysteriously appeared in, he noted that it was very empty save for a small chair and a small table with a pitcher of water on it and also a window where sun was allowed in to light the room up. He figured escape was impossible with out his weapon or his scythe so the only thing there was to do was wait until someone came in to check on him then find an opportunity.

Some time later some one did decided to check on him, a middle aged woman with blonde curly hair and dressed in all white, the orb user shot his head out to meet eyes with the woman. She seemed shocked to see Davis move but then a smile appeared, "It's good to see you are finally awake and moving. I was getting worried about you for a moment there." she said with an sweet and sincere voice that was almost overwhelming, Davis took a moment to take in the woman's action. "Those ropes must be uncomfortable, allow me to remove them," she chimed then walked to the orb user and removed his binds which left Davis even more shocked. "You wouldn't stop trashing around while you slept so we had to take necessary actions," she said with a slight frown but it instantly turn back into a smile, "You must be confused to as how you got here. Well a few days ago some of our gathers were out in the forest collecting herbs when they came across you, they assumed you were another Sol'nube refugee that had died while trying to escape but when they got closer they saw that you were still breathing and found the scythe weapon and the four orbs you carried and then figured you were one of Von Karma's men." Davis sat up on the bed expecting guards to rush in and try to take him but then realized if that was the case he would have remained bound or just killed while he slept.

Davis looked at the woman hoping to find some sort of clue to what she was thinking but all he saw was the sincere smile, "So if you knew who I served then why did your people not kill me on sight?" he asked confused. The woman chuckled at the boys reaction to being alive still, instead of rejoicing the fact that he was alive he questioned it. "Because we Sun elves are a peaceful face that has remained neutral through this whole mess." Davis was taken aback again, He had never heard of a race of elves actually existing before let alone met one, the first thing he did was look at the woman's ears and they were indeed pointy, "h-how has no one ever seen your people?" The elf chuckled again, "Many of of the outside world people have made contact with use, in fact there are several stories about us." Davis was beside himself, "but we were told those were fairy tales!" he said louder then he wanted to which only made the elves woman laugh more. "Choosing to believe in our stories is solely up to the readers. Anyways you must want to clean up and take care of bodily functions after sleeping so long. I'll lead you to the proper room for that and after you can eat till you are fill." The Woman lead him out of the room and stopped suddenly and turned to face him, "by the way my name is Teflon*" she said. Davis blinked and returned his name, "Name's Davis."

After several moments Davis was lead to the dinning hall by Teflon, he was feeling refreshed but was still paranoid without his orbs or scythe, "So what has happened to my things, white doesn't really look fitting on me." he said gesturing to his white robes he now had on. "Your old clothes were rags so we took the liberty of throwing them away and now we have our seamstress working on new attire but don't fright they well keep in mind the style he had before we got rid of those old clothes. Davis couldn't seem to get angry nor really cared to for some reason, there was something about this place that was calming and it was starting to creep in. Davis shook off the strange feeling and asked about his scythe and orbs, the woman told him he wouldn't need them in the Sun Elves forest so there was no need to have them until it was time for him to leave and for some strange reason he excepted that and started to fest on all kinds of good food.

*yes I know what teflon is...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2011 08:27 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Naiyao runs her hands through the clear spring and takes some water into her palms, having taken her gloves off and placed them folded beside her knees as she would sit on the ground. She cups the water into her hands and brushes it over her face. Her eyes closed as the water would run down her and she smiles, thinking again about the others. "We have come a long way, but we still have a long way to go. Now that we know that we are not the only Orb Users out there, we know that we can fight back." Naiyao would push her hands against the ground and stand up, looking down at her hands while she picks up her gloves and slides them on. Her canteen was refilled and her heart had its resolve. Malvior was close, perhaps she could find her final clues there. While she packed up her stuff and began to run, she smiled as the day looked bright again. Naiyao thrusted her left hand into the sky and reached for the sky, shouting loudly "Just wait father, I'll show them what happens when you stand against Deru!"

Later in Malvior

Naiyao would finally arrive in the outskirts of Malvior, surprised at the sight of it as the last time that she had seen it was five years ago. She begins to remember the moment. Her father stood beside her and beside him was her brother. All of them wearing the same style of brown cloak that she wore before, though both of them had a hood over their heads to hide their faces while Naiyao herself had her hood down. She remembers how childish she was back then, wondering why people just didn't stop fighting and get along. She knew better now... She looked down at the city of Malvior, wondering if Madison and Regelion were even still alive but then she smiled, realizing that they must be. She began a walk down toward the city itself from the large hill she stood upon in the outskirts of the city, wondering what might await her.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2011 07:18 PM
Bladewind

As Naiyao walked down the hill, she could already see the figure standing in her path, cape billowing in the wind, though his snowwhite somehow seemed untouched by the force of nature. He was clad in silver armour that gleamed in the rays of the sun while the black silk that was beneath it seemed to suck in all light that met it. There was a smile on the handsome, pale features that could have been thought of as kind and loving. But there was something to the face of the man, something unsettling. At first one might think that it was the hair that seemed to conceal some secret behind it. Then one's attention would be drawn toward the shadows that were drawn along his face, intensifying and outlining his expression at all times. Then, finally, one's eyes would look into those of that man and realise that beneath a thin layer of normality lay a realm of boundless madness. A thirst, too great to be completely concealed. Too great to be supressed long enough to fool anybody short of a complete idiot into believing that this man was anything else than a killing machine.

Of course this menacing figure of personified death was nobody other than Speculum, lord of the armies of Tempest. He watched his Chosen Prey approach. His muscles flexed to a point completely inhuman in anticipation. But he practiced an equal amount of selfcontrol and remained where he was despite a growing need to charge with his sword drawn and whistling through the air. There would be time for that later. Right now he had to set back his own desires and think as the ruler of Tempest. So he waited, though he wasn't exactly patient, already unnerved by the time that Naiyao had taken to arrive. When she was finally close enough to hear his voice without him being forced to yell, he spoke, letting the wind carry his words to Naiyao: "I have been waiting for you, prey." The smile on his face grew wider: "This is the point where you decide the future." Holding out his hand, Speculum felt his lips split open to reveal his teeth as he continued to smile with a hint of mania: "It would appear that you are at a disadvantage and it would be a shame to waste worthy prey by attacking it while it is as it's weakest. So I offer a temporary alliance."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 07:53 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

As Naiyao reaches the point that Speculum intercepted her, she came to a stop. Her body was refreshed from the spring she had come across and her mind was opened to any idea presented. Despite the things she lacked, she maintained less physical things... Courage, Resolve, Ideal. Just as Speculum began to speak of an allegiance, Naiyao's eyes stuck to him with a determined mind. He had something of hers... and she wanted it back.
"My Weapons.. My Cloak.. My Orbs.." She speaks with a steady tone while keeping her eyes on him. She was armed, but such weapons could hardly prove effective against the hunters. If she could not hope to defeat one of Von Karma's servants with such weapons, how then could she expect to defeat the man himself? "When you captured me, I was relieved of my possessions. I want back all that you took from me before I will even consider speaking with you of any temporary truce."
Naiyao was firm in her stance and words. Though she spoke in what might come across as greed, pride filled every expression given off. Every piece of her equipment was a part of her... and Naiyao refused to allow Speculum to keep any part of her as a prize or otherwise.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 11:26 AM
starryknight

After Davis was done stuffing himself the sun elf came back to him and lead him to where his new clothes were being made, they came to a small room where a black robe was laid out for him. Upon farther inspection the robe was trimmed with white and had large silver buckles going down the front and the clothes he would wear underneath were also black, the top was a sleeveless tunic that wrap around his neck leaving his shoulders bare and the pants were adorned with silver chains and the legs wrapped in black leather belts with the same silver buckles as the robe. Davis was very impressed that the seamstresses could make something like this in only a few days and actually get his taste right. "My complements to the seamstress, these clothes are truly outrageous (they are truly truly outrageous). Now then for my orbs and scythe?" Davis looked to Teflon for an answer. The elf smiled, "You will find your orbs in your robes and your weapon will be brought shortly, however once you take up your orbs and weapon I will have to ask you to leave," the elf said ending rather harshly. Davis shrugged, "I guess your people are not one for violence, I can respect that but know that if Von Karma ever fines this place you will be forced to choose fight or be conquered. Truly I hope this place can stay peaceful but can you all really sit back and watch our world be destroyed by one greed man?" Davis couldn't believe those words were coming out of his mouth had he really been changed by the woman that much?"

After slipping into his newly perfectly fitted clothes Davis was directed to a room that Teflon sad was used for teleportation and it would take him any place he desired to go, he only desired to be at his blood covered angels side, Malvior would be his destination. With scythe in he walked into the middle of the room where he stood alone, "Thank you for your kindness I will remember it and I will not tell a soul of your existence!" Davis shouted for the sun elf to hear him. A humming sound could be heard as orbs around the room began to spin and a white light glowed from them and began to get brighter but before the teleportation could be complete the door open and a young looking girl ran into the center of the room with Davis then the light was blinding so much that Davis could not keep his eyes open.

When Davis opened his he found himself in the forest just outside of Malvior and a young female elf stood next to him, she was carrying a bow and quiver filled with arrows that seemed to radiate light from both, "err hello...?"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 08:25 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"Hello to you too, my previous companion." A light chuckle with a cynical tone fills the air. A powerful presence not far from Davis and the girl is felt. Two of them. Davis' eyes would shift from the girl who stood next to him to a figure not far in front of him. Of course, who else would it be... but Raggo. With him, he had another cloaked figure with a very large, sharp blade on his back. The cloaked figure remains where he is with his feet firmly planted to the ground and his hand ready to grasp at his sword if needed. Raggo takes a few steps forward, 7 feet ahead of the cloaked man. "If you would indulge my curiosity, as we both know it has been such a long time since you have... I would question your means for coming to the falling city of Malvior. It is not our masters desire for you to be here after all. Lord Von Karma has trusted this location to someone else, sadly." The cynical tone does not break.

Something familiar about Raggo, something that none of his companions or enemies could forget. No matter what side he played, whether friend or foe, Raggo never seemed as if his actions reflected the best intentions for whoever he was sided with. It has been this way since the time long before when Raggo first encountered any of Von Karma's men. Much before the invasion of Deru had begun. His first encounter with all of them was recorded in his mind where he could play it back, again and again. No matter what was happening, Raggo always seemed to have a hand in it. From the beginning... The invasion on the village of Tarenhold. Raggo was the one who had Speculum and Davis assigned to that region. The attack on Sol'nube and Malvior, it was Raggo who leaked the information to Lord Von Karma... and also... to the resistance. But this was known by none. Even now, events that would continue, it could always be trusted and known by Davis, Xepher, Speculum, and the rest of his contacts that if it was going to happen, Raggo had some sinister part in it. He may not and usually was not the biggest player involved, but he always was. Something of which, he took great personal pride in.

Raggo's hand raised and his index finger twirled in short circles in the sky, as if teasing the air. Raggo enjoys toying with the weak and the helpless... Davis knew this well as they had met on several occasion before. "Though..." a smile of cynical intents remains planted to his face. His very presence, a constant poke of annoyance. "I believe I already have obtained the answer for that. Perhaps is it... Love?" He stares at Davis for a few moments. His eyes penetrating. The eyes of an evil, manipulative maniac that only those of some insanity could understand. Davis knew these eyes well. There is nothing subtle about them. Davis can feel it.. there is no magic here, just the ever seeing eyes of a man who's very purpose was to push people to the edge of their sanity and once it snapped... They belonged to him. "Love perhaps, for someone who is not one of us? Perhaps... Your Blood Covered Angel...?" The words spark and when he speaks them the feeling that Davis felt when he was face to face with the woman rushes through his body. How did Raggo know of this title? Davis may wonder. Indeed, how did Raggo know of the words that Davis thinks of the woman. While Davis may wonder, Raggo stares still into the eyes of his prey. Yes.. he can see it in Davis' eyes. Marked.

Raggo stands straight now and his eyes become less penetrating, rather now he takes a look of false praise. He holds his arms into the skies as if to hold the world up as a gift to Davis. "MARVELOUS!" Raggo shouts with joy, as he lowers his arms as if passing the world on to Davis. "You have found a mate, someone suitable for you. Trust me.. Trust me, my friend, I know! OH YES do I know. You see I too have crossed blades with your Blood.. covered.. angel.." There it is again. The quick jolt of pleasure that Davis felt during the encounter with the woman. It as if Raggo had an instrument, with strings connected to every nerve within him. As the words would be spoken, Raggo would stroke a string with a finger. It would send off a quivering feeling inside of Davis. Raggo enjoyed watching him squirm. Raggo begins to speak again. ".. And I too must admit, what a sight of fury and bloodlust she was! But..." Raggo smiles as he turns his body slightly. His left side can now be seen. He is slender. He watches Davis as he indulges the idea. "I'm afraid, there is an obstacle before you. Quite a firm one in fact. Oh but no.. It is not me, you know how much I desire your happiness my dear, old friend. And I am not so foolish as to try and take something so admirable away from you." He falls to his knees as if showing vulnerability. A sign that he himself is open to Davis, as a helping hand.. a friend. "Alas, no... Tis not I who stands before you as an obstacle. It is he. Your old friend... Speculum." His words triggered, the illusion orb sparks and the memories of Davis and Speculum fighting side by side now fill him again. "Sadly my dear, dear friend. Your blood covered angel is at risk. For Speculum too has felt your angels touch. He too is intoxicated by her wondrous bloody thrill. As we speak, the two meet. Behind your back. But you cannot blame the girl, can you? Speculum is a masterful hunter. An opponent worthy of you, my friend. He does not wish to be with your... Blood Covered Angel no.." Raggo's eyes now tremble as the cynical look appears over his face again. "He wishes to take her from you... and then murder her." a new string this time is plucked, and instead of the thrill that Davis had gotten from thinking of the woman, now the image of them together in a bloody glory stopped and she was ripped from it. The feeling would have been drastically increased. Raggo had built the image of happiness with them up so high with his previous words, with the idea of suddenly having it all taken away by Speculum... He knew this would deal a blow to Davis. It is time to finish this. Raggo thinks, and then he continues his speech. "He spins a web of deceit, he wishes you to suffer. And so long as he lives... Your... Blood Covered Angel... will never be... yours." As those last words whisper from his lips, he stands to his feet. The cloaked man now approaches behind Raggo and remains ready. Raggo grins with a cynical look as he stares onto Davis. Awaiting his reaction.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 02:13 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Meanwhile...

"No...no no no, that doesn't make any sense!"

Chair shook his head as he sighed, his normally short black hair grown out, framing his young face. He whirled around in his seat, looking at three large volumes resting on pedestals, the top of the platforms angled to show the tomes' covers. One was bound in a red leather, one in blue silk, and the last carved from stone. Nestled in a groove above each were his orbs, the elemental powers of Fire, Water, and Earth marking the books holding knowledge of their power. The young Book Mage sat there, looking back and forth between the three of them for a moment before shaking his head again.

"I've already tried that, though," he quipped as he spun back to face the open book on his desk, "all it did was lead me to Lucy here!" He gestured rather violently at the open book, but then ran a finger along edge of the cover while cooing softly, "Shh, it's okay. It isn't your fault, I know." He paused in stroking the book for a moment, then turned his head and spat over his shoulder, "Yeah, well I don't see you adding anything constructive to the conversation, Jim!"

It had gone on like this for weeks. Chair had awoken after the Battle of Tarenhold to find Victor and the girl gone. The village was apparently safe, the Learows and other monsters gone, along with the men who had attacked. He didn't really know how it had happened, but he was glad that things had turned out for the better. With his acquaintance gone by the time he'd come to, there was little else left of interest to the boy in the area. With the loss of a means of expanding his library, and no real leads with which to attempt to follow Victor, Chair decided to do move on. It took some time, especially since he was trying to keep clear of any other dangerous run-ins, but within a week the boy found himself in the shadow of his home, an old watchtower, the outside covered in vine and growth within the woods at the outskirts of Loran.

Loran itself might be occupied, but he had no time to investigate, he had something much more pressing to attend to. Most residents never came into the woods near the tower, which made it all the easier for Chair to conduct his research. While he was unconscious, he had the strangest dream. He was visited by the goddess Makku, who told him that he was chosen to help stop Von Karma from finding the Orb of Destiny, saving the world. Of course, when he woke up he remembered nothing of this, dreams being what they are. Something did linger, however, in the back of his mind, a burning curiosity.

So he returned home, a recluse once again in seclusion, but this time with a purpose. The second floor of the tower, which held his main library of tomes, was quite simply a mess. Half the shelves were empty, with books spread out open across any available surface. Chair sighed quietly, adjusting his glasses before turning the page of Lucy, skimming the words briefly. So far in the last month, he'd studied each bit of lore concerning the orbs, looking for hints as to the mysteries of the Orb of Destiny, and perhaps its whereabouts as well. He'd met with limited success.

"So does this mean that it's connected to Light in some way? How...?"

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 06:12 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Davis sighed as the annoying presents of Raggo is felt the man had a habit of talking and talking...and TALKING so much so that Davis usually wanted to kill him on sight but such an act would be unsightly to his new guest. As always when Raggo began to speak Davis spaced out and only caught one or two words which was fine because the man loved to be dramatic and most his words were unnecessary anyways. Davis could have just dark stepped away from then two men but Raggo always seemed to find him and his speech would probably be six times longer so he endured it for now.

Davis was terribly bored but when he began to speak of Naiyao his attention was fulling on Raggo now, How did he know what I called that girl, he thought. The scythe wielder could feel Raggo seeping in to his mind trying to manipulate him like all the others and Davis would be no different in fact it would be easier now because he was not thrust into insanity anymore, when he was insane it was easy to ignore but know Davis could feel the full force of Raggo's dark gift. Suddenly images of his old partner played in his mind no doubt the illusion orb he thought. As he spoke about Speculum and how he was trying to take Naiyao away he began to anger and the clouds of insanity started to cover his mind again. Davis slumped over and held his weight on with his scythe, "Well then there's a simple solution...KILL Speculum." Davis' voice had become high pitched and shaky, and when he looked back up at Raggo his familiar insane smile was spread across his face.

Fiora listened and watched as the malevolent man spoke and gave off a creepy feeling, the young archer had no idea what was happening but it was obvious that the man's words were having effect on Davis. Fiora looked to Davis now laughing insanely but his eyes were filling with tears as he tried desperately to fight for his sanity. The archer began to call Davis an attempt to snap him out of whatever he was going through but it was to no avail then out of frustration she grabbed Davis by the shoulders and shook him, suddenly the orb of light that was around Fiora's neck glowed and enveloped the two in light. The light was warm and welcoming and it seemed to calm Davis down the clouds of insanity were lifted and Raggo's hold on his mind was dispelled. The light faded and the two were insight again, Davis held his head with the palm of his hand regaining focus. Fiora smiled it would seem the elders were right to send her with the scythe user, she stepped aside letting Davis have some space, "T-Thank you, whoever you are," Davis said weakly.

After a moment Davis looked straight back at Raggo this time his eyes were furious but he was still in control, "You bastard stay away from my mind, I am not your play toy you piece of ****!" Davis stepped forward his scythe at his side, he took another step but this time he vanished in darkness and suddenly appeared behind Raggo and slashed horizontally trying to end the man's wicked life in one blow.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 07:09 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"Another Orb User?" A smile quickly appears over Raggo's face. Marvelous. Yet another pawn to add to his collection, Raggo would surely think. But Raggo had other things to think about, the man who's attempting to claim his life, perhaps. Davis' quick and unthinking reply to Raggo's offer left him open. A mistake he expected from Xepher, but never from someone like Davis or Speculum. A look of disappointment showed on his face now. What a fool. Raggo says nothing, instead he simply frowns in disappointment and allows Davis to make his move. He can feel the approaching attack... but it was pointless. Had he forgotten so quickly? Where was the wit that won him favor?

The man in the cloak who remained in distance of Raggo had suddenly disappeared by use of his orb. He had warped the several feet forward and now faces Davis, with his back directly to Raggo's. The man was already armed, well prepared for retaliation. Something that saddened Raggo to see that Davis' had become so primal he had forgotten to check the consequences of his actions. The scythe clashed against the mans greatsword which he held firmly with his right hand at a diagonal path opposite of Davis. This allowed for a perfect block. This man was clearly well trained in combat. Davis' scythe never even got close to Raggo and now he has created an encounter with this new figure. This was not all however... The moment that his sword blocked the scythe, his other arm moved beneath the clash of Scythe and Sword.. and a weapon was drawn. The mans arm was extended and a steel dagger was pressed firmly to Davis' throat, the tip sharp. At the slightest move, he could pierce the throat and end Davis' life. He was prepared to with no sign of hesitation. Davis has speed, oh yes, but this man had strength. This man was dedicated, skilled, but most of all he was lethal. He was completely prepared to end Davis' life without an ounce of regret, until...

"Now now my boy, we don't want to kill our favorite do we?" Raggo taunts. He smiles while he presses his back to the mans, this could cause concern, as the gentle pressure adds just enough to draw a drop of blood from Davis' neck through the held dagger. Raggo moved from the man and then began to walk away to the right of the two of them. His eyes glance as he stares toward Davis. "My old friend, I am saddened to see that you have taken this path for now I fear it means you have invited death to your mind. My boy.." He looks to the man wielding the deadly weapons. "Spare his life, but see to it he learns not to cross his true master." in a blur brought on by the power of his Illusion orb, Raggo's body fades from sight. But the man remains..

"..." The man is silent. His superiority to Davis becomes clear. Davis has speed and could over power those of a weaker stature, but this man has strength. Should he have grasped Davis, he could squeeze the life from him without a single act of resistance. But no, Raggo denied his desire to kill Davis. Instead, he was told to leave a reminder. With these words in mind, the man turns his Greatsword with a single hand and then pushes it upward. The act of swinging upward pulls the scythe with it and raises it into the sky. Before Davis can get a grip as his press has now been thrown off, the man rotates his blade into the air and hooks the scythe, moving its destination slightly back and applies pressure above it. With a strong amount of force, the man brings his blade down while his dagger wielding arm draws back. This sends Davis' scythe easily into the ground in front of him and buries the blade of Davis' weapon so deep that it cannot easily be drawn back. Quickly... The man swings his dagger upward and it cuts a bloody mark into Davis' chest. He slits the bloody mark of a D into Davis' chest, the process being a painful one for most. Before he can make another slice. The man launches himself backward with his greatsword trailing thorugh the air. With his trajectory, his body strikes into the girls before she can react and he carries her back until she is slammed into a tree. This ensures she does not attempt anything. The man then presses off the ground and leaps into the air, leaving nothing but a few leaves that fall from his ascent.. he disappears into the trees. All trace of Raggo's and his henchman's presence has gone, except of course for the Bloody Mark on Davis' chest.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 11:28 PM
Bladewind

There it was. The reason he could not get enough of her. That incredible determination. That inability to surrender. Speculum felt a sound race up his throat to erupt. Laughter overtook him, making him double over. After a while he finally regained the ability to breathe and speak normally. He looked at her with interest and amusement. For a while he remained silent, then he began to speak: "That sounds so very greedy and selfish. Your forces are outnumbered by that of the enemy, not to mention what happens to the balance of power should you force us to take von Karma's side in this conflict because you would not have us." He chuckled shortly as he saw Naiyao's look: "Do not even consider asking me why we do not simply stay out of it. We cannot miss out on the probably greatest war in all of history. Neither will we settle for simply eradicating the survivors. We live for battle, for the hunt." The madness played with his expression, shining in his eyes and making his mouth twitch. The blade danced forth from it's scabbard to tease the skin at Naiyao's throat, sliding along her neck like a lover's caress. "The Hunt..." With another flourish he returned the weapon to it's place, which was arguably lodged in Naiyao's heart. He turned on the spot, meandering away from his prey. Looking at something other than her served to calm him slightly. "Of course, you are currently clad in armour most unbefitting of you, not to speak of your weaponry... That should be corrected..."

He turned back to Naiyao, looking her in the eyes. His muscles flexed and unflexed slowly. Taking a deep breath, he spoke with icy calm, his glare cold yet hot at the same time: "Sadly I cannot accept such a deal as the leader of my people. Trading items of immense power for lending our forces to you? Have you gone mad Naiyao? Or do you simply have no clue of diplomacy? Right now, you should be offering something, not demanding something." His voice took a patronizing tone, like a parent exasperatedly telling their child something it should have learnt long ago: "Perhaps you could try to find something within you to convince me to lend you our aid? Who knows? I might throw in your lost possessions to seal the alliance. But like this you will soon find yourself impaled upon my sword while your friends fall to von Karma's forces. Make. An. Offer." He really wanted to fight alongside this desperate people, it would be much more of a challenge than crushing them after all, but he would not bow to her arrogance, as much as it excited him.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2012 02:42 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"Well then forgive me," she speaks though not in an apologetic tone. Instead, the sign of arrogance is still there and the smirk as well. "I thought that you enjoyed a challenge." Naiyao holds the blade that was sheathed on the scabbard on her chest as she turns herself, walking to her left as her eyes follow him. "I recall a vow, that the next time that we met, we would battle and it would be grand. Yet here you stand not asking for me to take my stance but asking if I should desire your help." Naiyao suddenly stops. The ground shakes beneath her... but to her alone. The weariness of taking the lightning orbs concentrated energy through her and charging her own body with it has finally begun to wear heavily on her. Her eyes glance at him as she raises her right palm. Pitiful sparks tremble between the tips of her fingers. "Look at me..." she speaks with confidence. The pride of Deru stands behind her. "I stand before you without these magical orbs that make us so very powerful. You disarmed me, yet I can still call forth the power that it gave me!" Her hand becomes a fist, her fingers press in. Suddenly the few sparks become a charge of lightning. She calls forth the last bit of the lightning element that she had absorbed. The skies begin to darken and from above the clouds hurl forth a streak of lightning toward the ground, striking her body and illuminating it with its power. "Even without my Lightning Orb, I channel its power. Yet..." The lightning quickly fades and her body stumbles. After a few seconds, she shrugs it off and stands back up straight, proud as ever. ".. You disappoint me, to try and keep me from my weapons." Naiyao nods once and she walks past Speculum, as if to ignore him.

After gaining a short distance from him, closer now to Malvior, Naiyao comes to a stop. Her body turns only slightly so she can look back at him. "That title must have gone to your head. The Hunter I remember would have gladly returned to me what is mine... if only to prove that he could defeat me at my best." She turns toward him fully with her arms crossed. Instead now of a smirk, she has a stare of dedication. Her pride remains upon her, like a mantle she cannot put down. She stares at Speculum now.. straight on with no tricks. "I am the last remaining member of the High Family, Military Leaders of Deru! I am from the Greatest Warrior Lineage that Deru has known! Your aid would help to secure the lives of every living soul that your master hasn't yet killed. Your aid would allow those others to live. Your aid would be the greatest help to me and I would be forever grateful to you." She nods once more as she extends her right hand toward him, as if to request his help. "But..." Her words suddenly speak with defiance as her hand becomes a fist. Though the lightning element is now gone from her body, its very fury and wrath burns in her eyes still. Naiyao speaks with the pride of her nation, she speaks with the fury of lightning, she speaks with all the hope in her body. "I would rather die fighting with my teeth in the flesh of my foe then lower myself so far as to beg for your help. If I can't get my orb back from you now, I'll tear a new one from the bastards inside." She turns once more and starts walking toward the entrance of Malvior, shouting back as she walks. "I can't waste my time fighting someone like you... when those idiots in there are in such desperate need of someone like me."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2012 06:27 PM