KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Resident Evil: Damnation

Resident Evil: Damnation
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vansonbee
Isee

Watched a few days ago and I'm tempted into buying the games (no system). Degeneration did not hold a candle in the action department, but I have to say Degeneration had more of a story plot.

When one of the Tyrants threw Leon against the wall, I thought he was gonna release his powers or something, because of his remark against the Tyrant for doing that. XD

The terrorist guy and Leon really make a nice yaoi atmosphere.

DJ or w/e his name was a nice character, I sympathize for the guy. He's just like me, I just wanna hang out with my buds and screw the war!

The Asian chick was hot and I believe she's gonna appear in the American film O_O Super tempted to watch it, but the current heroine is kind of old sad

Can anyone answer me this? Is the American's focusing on the trilogy with a female protagonist and the Animations team is focusing on Leon (the male)?

Are these stories connected or pre/post? Do they know each other?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2012 08:27 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vansonbee
Watched a few days ago and I'm tempted into buying the games (no system). Degeneration did not hold a candle in the action department, but I have to say Degeneration had more of a story plot.

When one of the Tyrants threw Leon against the wall, I thought he was gonna release his powers or something, because of his remark against the Tyrant for doing that. XD

The terrorist guy and Leon really make a nice yaoi atmosphere.

DJ or w/e his name was a nice character, I sympathize for the guy. He's just like me, I just wanna hang out with my buds and screw the war!

The Asian chick was hot and I believe she's gonna appear in the American film O_O Super tempted to watch it, but the current heroine is kind of old sad

Can anyone answer me this? Is the American's focusing on the trilogy with a female protagonist and the Animations team is focusing on Leon (the male)?

Are these stories connected or pre/post? Do they know each other?
The american movies have nothing to do with the games and cgi movies. They are simply cash-ins with parodies for in-game characters.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 25th, 2012 05:49 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xtinataguba

thanks for the teaser! i havent heard about this

Old Post Nov 15th, 2012 06:40 AM
xtinataguba is currently offline Click here to Send xtinataguba a Private Message Find more posts by xtinataguba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote