KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Swimfan coming to video/dvd?

Swimfan coming to video/dvd?
Started by: GOONIEGIRL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

just delete it.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2003 11:36 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kychesu

i got forced to pay to see it in the theatres. i didn't like it. looked as bad as the previews did

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2003 07:14 AM
kychesu is currently offline Click here to Send kychesu a Private Message Find more posts by kychesu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

Pointless.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2003 07:20 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

that movie shouldnt exist.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2003 07:40 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GOONIEGIRL
DISTURBED

Ok...I see I am probably the ONLY person in the world that actually liked the movie. Maybe it's because I'm a chic. Anyways....let's move on. whistle

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2003 02:03 PM
GOONIEGIRL is currently offline Click here to Send GOONIEGIRL a Private Message Find more posts by GOONIEGIRL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sublimefan123

Stupid chics big grin

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2003 09:18 PM
Sublimefan123 is currently offline Click here to Send Sublimefan123 a Private Message Find more posts by Sublimefan123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GOONIEGIRL
DISTURBED

Excuse me? I hope you are joking, cause if not I will rip your heart out of your chest with one grab, and then consume it and after that I will eat your flesh & organs and grind up your bones in a mortal & pestle and sprinkle them all over. How's that for a stupid chic? I am DISTURBED, but not stupid! devil

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2003 10:04 PM
GOONIEGIRL is currently offline Click here to Send GOONIEGIRL a Private Message Find more posts by GOONIEGIRL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

best not mess with you I understand!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 12:20 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GOONIEGIRL
DISTURBED

That is correct, Mah. yes

SOAD are awesome, aren't they? I've yet to buy that album. I hear it's good. rock

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 12:47 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

go buy it now..or steal itstick out tongue

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 01:09 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yes you are disturbed, you enjoyed swimfan.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 02:59 AM
GOONIEGIRL
DISTURBED

No pun intended? laughing out loud Yeah, I heard they named it that way because alot of people "stole" their last stuff off the internet. Unfortunately, I can't say I've never done that before. embarrasment It's all good though, right?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 03:07 AM
BackFire

soad is good.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 03:12 AM
GOONIEGIRL
DISTURBED

What is your fav SOAD song, Backfire? Also, do you like Disturbed?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 03:28 AM
BackFire

no i hate disturbed, that guy coughs in the mic to much. and my favorite soad song is deer dance or forest.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 04:09 AM
GOONIEGIRL
DISTURBED

laughing Coughing? I dunno if it's coughing, but it is something similar to that, I guess.....maybe hacking on a furball? Or getting choked on his piercings?

I know I'm getting off the movie subject, but I would like to know. Does anyone in here like Type O Negative? They are my favorite band and not alot of people know of them.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2003 01:08 PM
BackFire

i saw it, wasnt THAT bad... pretty stupid though.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2003 07:23 PM