KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Neji VS Rock lee

Neji VS Rock lee
Started by: Sappho

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sappho
Self-Made

Neji VS Rock lee

Post time skip Neji

VS

Post time skip Rock lee.

Fight will take place in chunin exam arena, and they both get all their abilities. pis/cis is off, and they both really want to kill eachother, but still are level headed.

Again, i have these arguements with my friends, so sorry if you find these matches one-sided in your opinion, but i have these debates with my friends, so you probably can to.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2010 03:44 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Neji 8/10

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 7th, 2010 04:35 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Neji have something to counter the Gates? Lee would punch him out-cold before he could even use Kaiten.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Dec 7th, 2010 at 09:34 PM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2010 09:28 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

More importantly, does Lee have sake? shifty

Normal fight, Neji wins.

Blood lust though means Lee uses the Gates to turn the white eye into a very black eye.

So, go Lee!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2010 10:12 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

What have either done post-timeskip to warrant a thread with them?

I legitimately do not know.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2010 11:30 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

not really much, but my friend and i argue a lot.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 12:26 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

I would think Rock lee, just because of the gates. and he would smash Neji horribly with all the gates open (im assuming he can), and he still would win pretty easy with only 5 open

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 01:15 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Neji for majority..

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 01:45 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Gonna go with Rock Lee for the majority due to gates.

He loses without them though.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 01:56 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

All things into account, I don't see why Lee would lose this, much less not access the gates--He trained to access them specifically for beating Neji, and I'm hard-pressed to say Neji has much to counter it. And is an unweighted Lee not faster than Neji? I recall somewhere saying that Neji's speed was equal to a weighted Lee. Either way, a fight between them is ultimately most likely to come down to Lee's Five Gates. That goes especially given the circumstances of the thread.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 03:15 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

If Lee was a match for Neji with the weights off then he wouldn't have bothered with the gates in the first place. That was his entire motivation for learning the gates; it was something he learned specifically to beat Neji.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 03:25 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Gonna go with Rock Lee for the majority due to gates.

He loses without them though.
Waitwut.

YOU of all people think Lee would beat Neji!?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 04:16 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I take solace in the fact that it takes a mega S-Rank jounin level technique like the 5 gates to beat genin Neji.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 04:35 AM
Sappho
Self-Made

how long can rock lee stay in the gates before he gets gassed?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 12:43 AM
Q99

Originally posted by Sappho

Not very long.

Hm... I wonder if Neji could keep up a constant rotation from when Lee started the gates...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 01:34 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

Originally posted by Q99
Not very long.

Hm... I wonder if Neji could keep up a constant rotation from when Lee started the gates...
If he could, they'd both be out of chakra at the end

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 05:58 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Sappho

Prolly about a couple of minutes or so.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 07:17 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

Originally posted by Q99
Not very long.

lmao this was exactly what i was thinking. if he can then im pretty sure neji would win... cus when lee was finished using gates after gaara he could barely move, if at all.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Prolly about a couple of minutes or so.

when has he shown to do this?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 10:47 PM
Q99

The gate usages we've seen looked to me like they've always lasted a pretty short time. I don't know if it's "20-60 seconds, depending on gate" of if it's "until the big attack is done."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 01:01 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by Q99
The gate usages we've seen looked to me like they've always lasted a pretty short time. I don't know if it's "20-60 seconds, depending on gate" of if it's "until the big attack is done."

neji wouldnt have time to even start the rotation once lee begins his attack. lee with gates is incredibly fast i dont think neji will have enough tim to start his spin and if he does the rotation doesn't last very long either. lee could just attack as soon as its finished just like the spider dude did

We are True Avengers

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 01:08 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote