KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Naruto/Sasuke vs Ichigo

Naruto/Sasuke vs Ichigo
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Naruto/Sasuke vs Ichigo

Naruto at his peak
Sasuke at his peak

Vs

Ichigo with final getsuga tenshou form.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 04:10 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

lol, what a joke. You think base ichigo is superman level and you're putting this version against Naruto characters? Did you stop taking your meds recently?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 05:03 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

I'm guessing this is a spite in Ichigo's favor?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 06:16 AM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
lol, what a joke. You think base ichigo is superman level and you're putting this version against Naruto characters? Did you stop taking your meds recently?

Lol... its not like that king kandy... I do believe ichig is a beast but this match was kind of a bet. I seen people say that luffy could beat ichigo so I wanted to see what people thoughts were on ichigo vs these two.

I am going to take your word on this fight since you are very knowledged on each character. Thanks for the info.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 06:49 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

If you're going to take my word, then you should know that Ichigo is nowhere near superman.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 07:47 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by carver9
Naruto at his peak
Sasuke at his peak

Vs

Ichigo with final getsuga tenshou form.

Sasuke protects himself with Susano'o while Ichigo uses Mugetsu. Ichigo loses his powers, and Sasuke then stomps.

Srsly though, Ichigo curbstomps. He doesn't need to go into his Final Form to curbstomp. Even his first Bankai Form is enough. Speedblitz FTW.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 10:08 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Madara would win.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 10:22 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

The only chance at all they have is to Tsukiyomi him, his mind's not as tough as his body.

But basically yea, Ichigo stomp. He slices up *mountains*.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 10:36 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

If you're going to take my word, then you should know that Ichigo is nowhere near superman.

I take your word with anime vs anime not anime vs u.s comics because you all tend to low ball anime characters. I don't see a reason why ichigo wouldn't be a top player if he was in dc universe. His speed along with his power is unmatched.

Just looking at some of the people that has drop dc and marvel top players... ichigo should outright beast against them.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2011 07:55 AM
King Kandy

I take your word with anime vs anime not anime vs u.s comics because you all tend to low ball anime characters. I don't see a reason why ichigo wouldn't be a top player if he was in dc universe. His speed along with his power is unmatched.

Just looking at some of the people that has drop dc and marvel top players... ichigo should outright beast against them.

If you think I lowball anime characters, then i'm not a good authority on anime vs anime either, because that mean I don't understand the feats i'm arguing about. Sorry but there are only two options here. Either I don't know what i'm talking about and you shouldn't take my word on anything, or you're just wrong.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2011 11:28 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Lol, carver, Superman would rip Ichigo to shreds.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2011 11:30 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

People lower than Superman would rip Ichigo to shreds.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2011 11:40 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
People lower than Superman would rip Ichigo to shreds.

Misa Misa is lower than Superman. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 12:12 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Lol... its not like that king kandy... I do believe ichig is a beast but this match was kind of a bet. I seen people say that luffy could beat ichigo so I wanted to see what people thoughts were on ichigo vs these two.

I am going to take your word on this fight since you are very knowledged on each character. Thanks for the info.
Luffy is much stronger than Naruto and Sasuke though.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 12:41 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Misa Misa is lower than Superman. stick out tongue

Death Note Shinigami > Bleach Shinigami.

Misa Misa would use Rem to make Ichigo rip himself to shreds.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 03:17 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Nephthys
Lol, carver, Superman would rip Ichigo to shreds.

I agree, thor, superman or any other high herald probably could rip ichigo to shreds if they were given that chance. Ichigo would be a high player if he was to be placed into marvel or dc. This is a guy that cut 10000 shards out of the air in seconds...

They would get blitzed and pummeled/cut to death facing him.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 03:19 AM
jltruth
The Man Of Steel

I agree, thor, superman or any other high herald probably could rip ichigo to shreds if they were given that chance. Ichigo would be a high player if he was to be placed into marvel or dc. This is a guy that cut 10000 shards out of the air in seconds...

They would get blitzed and pummeled/cut to death facing him.

Several hundred millions of blades

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 03:43 AM
jltruth is currently offline Click here to Send jltruth a Private Message Find more posts by jltruth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by jltruth
Several hundred millions of blades

He didn't hit every single blade, senbonzakura is huge. He only needed to hit the ones actually coming towards him.

Carver, didn't you say WW blocking projectiles/lasers/etc WASN'T a speed feat? This is a blatant double standard.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 04:40 AM
jltruth
The Man Of Steel

He didn't hit every single blade, senbonzakura is huge. He only needed to hit the ones actually coming towards him.

Carver, didn't you say WW blocking projectiles/lasers/etc WASN'T a speed feat? This is a blatant double standard.

Byakua said he deflect every single one of them

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 08:28 AM
jltruth is currently offline Click here to Send jltruth a Private Message Find more posts by jltruth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Its not a speed feat but you all accept it as a speed feat and basically discredited everything that I said when mentioning it. Ichigo feat outweighs ANYTHING that wonder woman along with any other herald speed wise has done their entire career. The only combat speed feats wonder woman has IS hitting projectiles, her actual combat feats aint sh** compared to someone like ichigo or even krillin.

So in regards to slapping projectiles out of the air (wonder woman only legit speed feat), ichigo and goku has her beat. She has nothing showing that she is on their level combat wise and projectile wise, ichigo has blown anything that she has done out of the water. Using your type of arguments, ichigo AT HIS WEAKEST can hit her a couple of million times a second.

Last edited by carver9 on Jan 22nd, 2011 at 02:24 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 02:21 AM