KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Samurai vs Deadpool

Silver Samurai vs Deadpool
Started by: chomperx9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Id like too hear more opinions on this fight.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 05:30 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Harada still has his tachyon field and that makes it spite. Even if we take it away from him, there's still the indestructible Black Blade...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 05:39 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I was more interested in pure skill contest. Lets say Wade has his unbreakable forcefield charged sword.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 05:41 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by praying-mantis
i broke my action figures! wolvie is pure cheese and who dont like cheese? still though by now his "adamantium skeleton"shouldve had an
overhaul rewrite comicfans deserve it unless marvel isnt smart enough to explain it
lolwut

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 05:43 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED
I was more interested in pure skill contest. Lets say Wade has his unbreakable forcefield charged sword.

Well... Harada did not get owned by MK who hardly ever uses swords

Has Wade cut a bullet in half? Blocked bullets/energy beams? I'm seriously asking embarrasment

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 05:48 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Yes to all.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 05:52 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Well... Harada did not get owned by MK who hardly ever uses swords

Has Wade cut a bullet in half? Blocked bullets/energy beams? I'm seriously asking embarrasment
Deadpool doesnt get owned by Logan the way Harada did in the origins. stick out tongue

Yeah. Pretty sure you even left a comment in his respect thread about a scan of him blocking a bullet. The Fantomex fight. As for beams, dont remember tbh. But for what its worth, Tito (kid Deadpool) was shown blocking Scott's optic blast with a sword.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 05:53 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Deadpool doesnt get owned by Logan the way Harada did in the origins. stick out tongue

Yeah. Pretty sure you even left a comment in his respect thread about a scan of him blocking a bullet. The Fantomex fight. As for beams, dont remember tbh. But for what its worth, Tito (kid Deadpool) was shown blocking Scott's optic blast with a sword.

That's not nearly as bad as MK instance.

Ah, completely forgot about X-Force. Well, SS blocked more than a single bullet stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 06:00 PM
SamZED

That's not nearly as bad as MK instance.

Ah, completely forgot about X-Force. Well, SS blocked more than a single bullet stick out tongue
At point blank? evil face

That was bad, but mostly CIS influenced.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 06:13 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

At point blank? evil face

That was bad, but mostly CIS influenced.

Nah, but they were pretty close.

SS stalemated Elektra without tachyon field (using only a single sword) till he got distracted. Your turn stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 06:20 PM
SamZED

Nah, but they were pretty close.

SS stalemated Elektra without tachyon field (using only a single sword) till he got distracted. Your turn stick out tongue
Till he got distracted.. meaning he lost after all? stick out tongue

Being evenly matched with Mr. X in a sword fight even though X managed to lock onto DP's mind. cool

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 06:24 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Till he got distracted.. meaning he lost after all? stick out tongue

Being evenly matched with Mr. X in a sword fight even though X managed to lock onto DP's mind. cool

Yes, but it doesn't really count as a loss here. Outside factor. And he has two katanas in this fight.

That was a brief fight, unlike Harada vs. Elektra.

--
He had Kitty beat in the swordfight and said she was maybe even better than Logan (pre-Manifest and Origins of course). It's not clear to me if that fight wasn't just a ruse for Path ninjas though...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 06:36 PM
SamZED

Yes, but it doesn't really count as a loss here. Outside factor. And he has two katanas in this fight.

That was a brief fight, unlike Harada vs. Elektra.

--
He had Kitty beat in the swordfight and said she was maybe even better than Logan (pre-Manifest and Origins of course). It's not clear to me if that fight wasn't just a ruse for Path ninjas though...
And why should CIS count for Deadpool but not for Samurai?

True. But still.. X is a beast. Then there's Black Night, they were evenly matched, also stalemated Blood Wraith (this guy doesnt have many appearances but he bested Black Knight in a swordfight, so not bad) then he impressed Taskmaster with his sword skills, and the most impressive of all fought Logan using nothing but his knife. cool I know, not the same as a swordfight but should count for something. Then there were few self-proclaimed worlds greatest swordsmen he effortlessly pwned.

Not that I dont like Kitty, but the idea of her being a superior swordsman (swordwoman?) than Wolverine is.. you know...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 07:59 PM
Senor Cage

DP.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 08:06 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

And why should CIS count for Deadpool but not for Samurai?

True. But still.. X is a beast. Then there's Black Night, they were evenly matched, also stalemated Blood Wraith (this guy doesnt have many appearances but he bested Black Knight in a swordfight, so not bad) then he impressed Taskmaster with his sword skills, and the most impressive of all fought Logan using nothing but his knife. cool I know, not the same as a swordfight but should count for something. Then there were few self-proclaimed worlds greatest swordsmen he effortlessly pwned.

It's not CIS, it's an outside factor. A car in that instance. Find me one unbiased person who thinks Wolverine pwned Gamora.

Nice feats. Fighting Logan with a knife was more of a last resort if you're talking about Origins... Wade even admitted he's not stupid enough to go at him like that. He simply had no choice and tried to lure him so he could PIS-shoot him in the brain.

SS has been called the world's most skilled swordsmith. He beat a robot programmed with every fighting technique known to man stick out tongue

Not that I dont like Kitty, but the idea of her being a superior swordsman (swordwoman?) than Wolverine is.. you know...

She got pretty uber thanks to Ogun's tp training. Logan trained her, too. But yeah, I was like wtf when he said that.

Kenuichio's knocked out Spider Woman (Drew) with a single punch. And stalemated her briefly in a sword duel when her durability and fighting skill were boosted by magic cool

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 08:48 PM