KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sentry vs. Gladiator

Sentry vs. Gladiator
Started by: h1a8

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hyperion Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
@Hyperion Prime

Sentry came back to win the fight and two pages doesn't really mean bumkus in the cmic universe.

Gladiator got owned by savage hulk by your same logic as well as by masterson thor.

Sentry loss by KMC rules. Argue with Bada. Blue marvel was fighting a bunch of characters. I am sorry your boy got ktfo.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 04:01 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by carver9
To bad this won't happen since Sentry> Thor and Gladiator>Supes.

laughing x3

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 04:02 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol. That would be great.

A Superman/Thor crossover where they go on a stomping spree would be great. I'd pay such good money to see Thor break Hulk and Clark raping strangling Diana. I think it's time to remind their respective Universes why they were the top dogs for decades. There's been a bit of a decline in the 00's imo. Thor had Blood and Thunder, soon after Clak had Our Worlds at War then boom.

A Bryne esque cocky Superman and an assholish Thor interacting would awesome.

I would pay good money for that.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 04:09 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Who the **** cares Gladiator sucks, so does Sentry.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 04:10 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Deadline
Who the **** cares Gladiator sucks, so does Sentry.

lol, I just went with the one who sucks less

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 04:21 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Sentry loss by KMC rules. Argue with Bada. Blue marvel was fighting a bunch of characters. I am sorry your boy got ktfo.
He returned within a reasonable amount of time and put down blue marvel in his own book no less.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 06:52 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Much like Thor, Gladiator kills the Sentry.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 06:56 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

He returned within a reasonable amount of time and put down blue marvel in his own book no less.

Argue with Bada. It was like 7 against one. sentry is a fraud.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 07:09 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Argue with Bada. It was like 7 against one. sentry is a fraud.
No, I'd rather argue with you. Sentry isn't a fraud he won. You don't overload the absorbing man and scare terrax into submission by being a fraud.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 07:12 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

No, I'd rather argue with you. Sentry isn't a fraud he won. You don't overload the absorbing man and scare terrax into submission by being a fraud.

What does overloading the absorbing man and scaring terrax into submission have to do with the Blue marvel knocking him out?? I know you understand this it was like 6 against one and he still put sentry in orbit. Sentry won with a cheapshot while blue Marvel was being held. I know you see this and you are just in denial because your boy got owned.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 07:14 PM
quanchi112
Disney

What does overloading the absorbing man and scaring terrax into submission have to do with the Blue marvel knocking him out?? I know you understand this it was like 6 against one and he still put sentry in orbit. Sentry won with a cheapshot while blue Marvel was being held. I know you see this and you are just in denial because your boy got owned.
Lots of characters get hit here and there but he quickly returned and put Blue Marvel down. You can make all the excuses you want but Sentry won.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 07:15 PM
Hyperion Prime

Lots of characters get hit here and there but he quickly returned and put Blue Marvel down. You can make all the excuses you want but Sentry won.

Dude wtf!!!!! If he didnt have to fight wonderman, ironman, ares, Marvel girl etc he would have flown into space and finished that hippy off. He was cheap shotted....I am not the only one who says it. So quan if my friends are holding you down and I sneek up and knock you out that means I am tougher than you......lulz

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 07:18 PM
Hyperion Prime

Dude wtf!!!!! If he didnt have to fight wonderman, ironman, ares, Marvel girl etc he would have flown into space and finished that hippy off. He was cheap shotted....I am not the only one who says it. So quan if my friends are holding you down and I sneek up and knock you out that means I am tougher than you......lulz

reply in the other thread quan this one is about glads and sentry lets not hi-jack it

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 07:21 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Speculation and this isn't even the highest sentry showing by any means.

Sentry does win against Gladiator due to being more powerful by a country mile.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 07:23 PM
bbrem123

im confused...pretty sure BM was koed in the end of it all..and for awhile too...current sentry stomps the shit out of BM anyways

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 07:23 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Speculation and this isn't even the highest sentry showing by any means.

Sentry does win against Gladiator due to being more powerful by a country mile.

Yeah but the thread starter wasn't talking about reality-warper sentry. Gladiator has been trained to be the perfect soldier, while bob dosent even know how to use his powers all that well. Gladiator flys through planets and stars....what has sentry done thats comparable? You don't think Glads couldnt put down terax???

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 07:25 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Yeah but the thread starter wasn't talking about reality-warper sentry. Gladiator has been trained to be the perfect soldier, while bob dosent even know how to use his powers all that well. Gladiator flys through planets and stars....what has sentry done thats comparable? You don't think Glads couldnt put down terax???
Like I said overloaded absorbing man. Held a cc, went rounds against Photon, took on the collective, etc.

For all Glads feats he still was almost killed by masteron thor and was soundly beaten by the hulk.

Sentry took on the ww hulk and burned him out.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 08:54 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by carver9
To bad this won't happen since Sentry> Thor and Gladiator>Supes.

Lawl.

Sentry (with Void) > Thor, maybe. Sentry sans Void? Lol.

I'm not even going to bother responding to the notion of Gladiator being > Superman.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 09:15 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Like I said overloaded absorbing man. Held a cc, went rounds against Photon, took on the collective, etc.

For all Glads feats he still was almost killed by masteron thor and was soundly beaten by the hulk.

Sentry took on the ww hulk and burned him out.

Big deal Sentry took on WW hulk. I don't think he is all that. Gladiator can do the same as could Superman who would have brought hulk to one knee. after a long hard fight.

Sentry was almost knocked out by a Helicarrier. He is a fraud.

I don't even want to get into Glads vs any kind of Thor.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 11:41 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Big deal Sentry took on WW hulk. I don't think he is all that. Gladiator can do the same as could Superman who would have brought hulk to one knee. after a long hard fight.

Sentry was almost knocked out by a Helicarrier. He is a fraud.

I don't even want to get into Glads vs any kind of Thor.
You are speculation as Gladiator himself failed against hulk not the smarter ww hulk who is also stronger.

It wasn't just that he took him on, he fought the hulk's fight and was walking into punches, and letting him hit him.

Hulk burned himself out which I can't recall him ever doing fighting the likes of Thor, Gladiator, etc.

Sentry's feats, implied power, and powers make this his fight all day.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 12:39 AM