KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sentry vs. Gladiator

Sentry vs. Gladiator
Started by: h1a8

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lawl.

Sentry (with Void) > Thor, maybe. Sentry sans Void? Lol.

I'm not even going to bother responding to the notion of Gladiator being > Superman.

What was funny about that? Everything I said was true. Thor STRUGGLED to take Terrax out of a fight and he has also had fits with absorbing man. Sentry ran through these two like candy. Sentry also stalemated a Hulk that is far more powerful than any Hulk Thor has faced. Hell, Thor got beat to sleep from Savage Hulk with his own hammer. WWH>Savage Hulk.

Sentry is more powerful and he is also more powerful than Gladiator as well.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 12:46 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by carver9
What was funny about that? Everything I said was true. Thor STRUGGLED to take Terrax out of a fight and he has also had fits with absorbing man. Sentry ran through these two like candy. Sentry also stalemated a Hulk that is far more powerful than any Hulk Thor has faced. Hell, Thor got beat to sleep from Savage Hulk with his own hammer. WWH>Savage Hulk.

Sentry is more powerful and he is also more powerful than Gladiator as well.
I could kiss you right now. No homo.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 12:47 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Seeing as Thor killed the Sentry, Thor > Sentry.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 12:48 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Silent Master
When did Thor kill the Sentry ?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 12:50 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Thank you for admitting that you don't actually read the comics before trying to debate them.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 12:57 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Sentry never died by Thor alone. Thor had so much help in that fight (including an amp) that its ridiculous. If Void wanted Thor dead, it would have happened when he had Thor in that death grip spitting out blood.

Hell, Thor hit Sentry/Void with his best shot before the beginning of his fight with the avengers and he tanked that sh**. You all are in denial.

Thor get ripped in half like Ares did.

As for the fight... Gladiator isn't in Sentrys league.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 12:58 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Nah...The hit Thor used to kill the Sentry was obviously more powerful.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 01:00 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Thank you for admitting that you don't actually read the comics before trying to debate them.
Since when is the Sentry a red being with tendrils coming out ?

Also, by your logic if Superman said kill me WW and she did then she beats Superman in a thread where he is actively fighting back.

The logic you stand by is mind boggling.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 01:01 AM
Silent Master

Thor killed the Sentry....deal with it.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 01:06 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Thor killed the Sentry....deal with it.
So is context meaningless to you ?

You also proved you don't know the difference between sentry and the Void.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 01:07 AM
Silent Master

Are you claiming that the Sentry isn't dead?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 01:09 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Are you claiming that the Sentry isn't dead?
When did I claim that ?

Are you claiming Thor killed the Sentry ?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 01:09 AM
Silent Master

Is the Sentry alive?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 01:11 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Is the Sentry alive?
You made the claim Thor killed the Sentry. That's a lie.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 01:15 AM
Silent Master

Is
The
Sentry
Alive?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 01:20 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Is
The
Sentry
Alive?
So you think Thor killed the Sentry and not the Void ? You know this is against the rules to include siege showings for the sentry, right ?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 01:21 AM
Silent Master

Stop dodging the question.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 01:22 AM
CosmicComet

Thor did not kill Sentry.

Thor indirectly killed Bob via the sun's radiating heat.

Sentry > Thor.

CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by quanchi112
You know this is against the rules to include siege showings for the sentry, right ?

so there!

Sentry isn't dead

tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Stop dodging the question.
I won't allow you to break the rules.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 01:25 AM