KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hitman vs. Hit-girl

Hitman vs. Hit-girl
Started by: marwash22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

Or if he uses his weapons that have greater reach and uses that superior weight and strength to keep her from blocking his sword strikes and kills her.

This will not be decided by the gun battle.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 02:20 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Or if he uses his weapons that have greater reach and uses that superior weight and strength to keep her from blocking his sword strikes and kills her.

This will not be decided by the gun battle.

Superior reach? Guess you misses the very beginning of the vid I posted.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 04:55 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

she definitely has reach, but i dunno if i'd call it an advantage 'cause 47 faced 3 opponents in a sword fight who were far superior to anyone Hit-Girl defeated with her Mindystick.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 05:02 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mhm, and HM never showed the speed needed to avoid being hit by her cable knives.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 05:09 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

cable knives?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 05:36 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, cable knives, watch the vid I posted where she gets off the elevator.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 05:38 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yes, cable knives, watch the vid I posted where she gets off the elevator.
ahhhh, those things!

one problem...

Originally posted by marwash22
-Hit-girl has her two pistols, her butterfly knife and her Mindy stick.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 05:45 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Mhm, and HM never showed the speed needed to avoid being hit by her cable knives.

Blocking multiple sword attacks from multiple opponents in a small area. Except that, right?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 05:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The butterfly knife is the cable knife. Its the same thing.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 06:07 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Don't remember seeing a cable attachment when Big Daddy gave them to her.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 06:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by marwash22
ahhhh, those things!

one problem...
OK, even better. The Mindy stick has a longer reach.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 06:15 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

OK, even better. The Mindy stick has a longer reach.

47 cuts it in half with one sword; cuts her in half with the other. Stop.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 06:19 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
47 cuts it in half with one sword; cuts her in half with the other. Stop.
The Mindy stick is designed to be used as a staff and it also comes apart in the middle. She separates it and hurls a blade into his chest.

Bong.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 06:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The Mindy stick is designed to be used as a staff and it also comes apart in the middle. She separates it and hurls a blade into his chest.

Bong.

As noted, dude's fast and aware enough to deal with multiple skilled men trying to slice him. That thrown bit isn't going to likely find its mark.

Dong. <--- what I just shoved up your stink-pipe.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 06:25 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Don't remember seeing a cable attachment when Big Daddy gave them to her.

Huh, yeah, you're right. My bad.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 06:28 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

As noted, dude's fast and aware enough to deal with multiple skilled men trying to slice him. That thrown bit isn't going to likely find its mark.

Dong. <--- what I just shoved up your stink-pipe.
So we agree that HM was never shown dodging thrown knives. Good. Not just the Mindy stick, but also her Bali song.

Next?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 06:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So we agree that HM was never shown dodging thrown knives. Good. Not just the Mindy stick, but also her Bali song.

Next?

Did I say "47 will dodge"? No. He's fast enough to block it with either sword.

What, need another dong shoved up your ass already? Damn, bro.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 06:41 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's see what 47 does when, while armed with 2 pistols, is confronted by three armed men in a narrow hallway:

Now, here's what Hit Girl when, while armed with two pistols, is confronted by TEN armed men in a narrow hallway:

And gee whiz, where is this fight again? That's right, in a narrow hallway.

Thanks for playing.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 06:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So when the current argument (ie blades) doesn't go well for you, you quickly try and switch to something else. Got it; I know this of you.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 06:45 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

How you figure that? Explain.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 06:48 PM