KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Unknown French film

Unknown French film
Started by: Bungle27

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bungle27

Unknown French film

I was recently on holiday in Mauritius and the majority of the channels on the tv there are in French.

I got back to my hotel room one evening and there was a film in French half way through that caught my attention. I watched it through to the end hoping to get the names of the actors / actresses so I could look it up when I got home but the film simply finished with no credits !

All I therefore have is a summary of what I saw which is as follows:-

Seems to be set in Paris (or a big french city) and involves a man (either a vigilante or private detective) who seems linked to a younger girl who he regularly sleeps with.

He buys a shovel in a hardware store whilst being followed by two men in a car. He seesm to be aware that he is being followed by the men and when they attempt to ambush him at his flat he sees them coming. He gets them to drive to a lonely wooded area where they are given the shovel to dig a hole which when fully dug turns out to be their grave. He shoots both of them and buries them in the hole they have just dug.

The man's character name is "Jacques" but he didn't seem to say her name. The film seems to be from the late 60's early 70's.

Any ideas ?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2011 12:54 PM
Bungle27 is currently offline Click here to Send Bungle27 a Private Message Find more posts by Bungle27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote