KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II POST EPISODE V RENEGADE INTERLUDE- Payday

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II POST EPISODE V RENEGADE INTERLUDE- Payday
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well that's the following question. There are three types of vehicle to choose from- two man buggies (driver and gunner), eight man truck-buggies and one giant super-buggy that is carrying the main cargo.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 29th, 2011 at 05:53 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 09:30 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I suppose I should be with the main cargo. Not manning a gun I guess, since it takes time like you said. I'll hide if possible.

Guys, that driver/gunner combo sounds pretty awesome. Strategy be damned, I think you should take one of the 2-man ones.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 09:43 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I agree, I can see Wentar and Xeth being a bad-ass combination right there.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2011 05:50 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hiding is going to be tricky, I am afraid!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 29th, 2011 05:53 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

That's alright, though. We're supposed to be open about our presence and intimidating to the pirates, so that they refrain from attacking.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2011 09:45 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Indeed! The Wentar/Xeth Combo should be good for intercepting Pirates as a rapid response across the convoy I think.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 06:30 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Indeed. What is the deal with the guns on these things, Ush? Are they Guns-operated or more of a Heavy Weapons deal?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 09:33 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Best with Heavy Weapons but you can use Guns at a penalty.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 09:54 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Alright, I'll be the bright, shiny symbol of hope, truth, and stay the hell away. I hop aboard the main cargo transport; I'll keep my lightsaber ignited.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 03:11 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok then!

Well, the gold is being loaded now.

"Pretty simple from here," says Kessler. "Keep it intact all the way to the city. If things turn nasty, some is better than none."

BtVS

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 05:41 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth laughs.

"I'll make sure that all of it reaches its destination," Xeth says.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 07:34 PM
Craft
CTE

"Indeed," Wentar says with a nod. "The cargo will be safe with us, Kessler. Is there any last minute information we should have about these pirates?"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 01:28 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The gold, btw, is contained inside great sealed crates- each easily as large as a person- with a giant 'Z' emblazoned across each one. Auto-lifters are shifting the heavy cargo aboard.

"Nothing that I know of," says Kessler.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 02:30 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth will start making his way over to the two-man buggy that he and Wentar will be utilizing.

"So we're to avoid violence if possible," Xeth says to Kessler. "In a legal sense, what if it comes down to a fight?"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 05:40 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Best if they fire first, but if they are obviously threatening then I doubt anyone is going to cause a fuss if you make a move."

BtVS

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 05:48 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"What impact will a fight have on the negotiations?" Xeth asks.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 06:45 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Nothing from my side," says Kessler, "though it may alarm Servalo if they realise the pirates may no longer see the convoy as a weak point. But that's precisely what I want."

BtVS

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2011 08:49 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Let that be Servalo's problem," Xeth says. "Looks like we need to make a lasting impression on those pirates..."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2011 09:36 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, it is time to go!

The Kovanians are indeed a shy people. They seem to be humanoid but you barely see any of them; the odd glimpse of a head or limb inside the bulbous domes of the buggies sometimes, and the chattering noise as they talk- though that is sparse too. Kessler has told them what vehicle you want and the two-man rig is already clear for you. Tilulla feels rather alone, climbing aboard the juggernaut. Damn warm out here; the sun burns brightly.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 11:01 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Do they have water? I suppose I should drink some, if so.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 02:22 PM