KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Planet Anthromorph

Planet Anthromorph
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

Name - Ashara The Sky Song
Age - 17
Gender - Female
Race - bird kin
profession - singer
Bio - Ashara is one of the majestic bird-kin, an illusive race that has cut all ties to the earth bound races and very rarely do her people wander to the world below the clouds. Ashara is taught to be a warrior to protect the home tree but there has not been an attack for many years and thinks her training is a waste of time and rather be singing with the birds but her father forbids it and to top it off when she turned 16 her father told her she was to be married next year, Ash was outraged and told her father she would not marry some one she didn't love. Her father would not hear her so she did the only thing she could and ran away.
For a year Ash has put down her sword and was hired to sing in a bar although this job didn't pay much it she was still following her dreams and love every moment of it.
Appearance - (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 04:47 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Re: Planet Anthromorph

Sorry, Star. erm
quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
Note - instead of non-sentient mammals and reptiles, wildlife on planet Anthromorph is primarily insects, fish and birds of alien proportions (if you want giant insects, fish and birds, describe such) - none of which are sentient or playable racial groups.

Besides, she's far too human looking. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:08 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Can I join o.o

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:13 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

There's nothing stopping you confused

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:15 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

*cries* i wanna be a bird girl...fine back to the drawing board i suppose. And "What's a 'human'?"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:18 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:20 AM
starryknight

lol

so there cant be any bird folk??

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:22 AM
MadMel
Heh

If I take any more animals out of the ecosystem there wont be an ecosystem left. So its just mammals and reptiles. stick out tongue
Hell, even with that there's still a big wildlife gap I need to fill. Maybe alien plants?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:32 AM
starryknight

Name - Ash The Harbinger
Age - 23
Gender - F
Race - Fox-kin
profession - Bounty Hunter
Bio - Ash has travealed the world far and wide looking for the most dangerous of bounty using her Scythe to bring justice to those who dare run.
Appearance - (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:34 AM
MadMel
Heh

an omg tag, eh? wink
Approved, but I don't see what good a scythe will do against plasma guns.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:35 AM
starryknight

plasma scythe? or maybe shes like samuri jack!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:37 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name- Saru The Silent_

Age- 22

Gender - M

Race - Snake-kin

profession - chef/ex assassin_

Bio - Saru grew up into a family of Assassins that excepted any job they felt was right, because of this at a young age Saru was trained to kill. He never really liked being an assassin but it was his families profession so he had no chose in the matter. Saru experienced his first kill at the age 11 on his first _mission. He was assigned to kill a reptile-kin tyrant. He was successful with zero detection for this he was given the name Saru The Silent. He was the only Assassin in his family to never had been spotted on an assassination. On Saru's 18th birthday his entire family went on a _mission and was killed everyone except for him against a group of kins working together torturing a huge village. It turned out their employer betrayed them leading them into a trap. Sari managed to take his revenge but after that he gave up on being an assassin and switched to being chef all the herbs and smells really drew him in, but till this day he keeps his skills polished to make sure he can protect himself if needed seeing as anyone could make you a target. You can especially become a target as an ex assassin from others fearing your return back to the game._

Appearance -_

(please log in to view the image)

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:41 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by MadMel
If I take any more animals out of the ecosystem there wont be an ecosystem left. So its just mammals and reptiles. stick out tongue
Hell, even with that there's still a big wildlife gap I need to fill. Maybe alien plants?

why not just have many races that were granted sentience by some reason whether evolution or what not, and still have many of the same animals in wild as non humanoid versions, like how man came from chimps, but there is still chimps

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:41 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by starryknight
plasma scythe? or maybe shes like samuri jack!

No bladed plasma weapons. Last thing we need are wannabe jedis. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Regelion1
Name- Saru The Silent

Approved, but he seems more like a lizard than a snake, if you ask me.

OK, that's more than enough people! I'll put up the RP thread as soon as I've figured this out a bit more.

Originally posted by (>^^)>
why not just have many races that were granted sentience by some reason whether evolution or what not, and still have many of the same animals in wild as non humanoid versions, like how man came from chimps, but there is still chimps

That might work. The main difference is that these are many different varieties of animals being humanoid, not just primates. I also want playable characters to look as un-human as possible, and that isn't really possible for birds. I suppose I could allow fish-kin, but what good would that do in a wild west setting?
I was also thinking of animal-like plants and maybe even animal-like rocks. This is an alien world, after all. wink

Last edited by MadMel on Jan 21st, 2012 at 05:50 AM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:44 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i know i was just using it as an example of how that might happen, just one strain evolved a little further, maybe something to do with crystals in the area and certain genes

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:51 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

yeah i wanted him to have legs even though he's a snake lets just say he went through evolution lol.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:58 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Ok here's what will happen in terms of wild (non playable) animals.

insects - majority
birds - majority
fish - majority (wherever there's water)
rock - common
plant - common
beast & reptile - rare (evolution wiping out the majority so that the strongest could evolve and develop sentience.)

It's possible I'm over thinking this, but whatever. I like playing with the little details. big grin

yeah i wanted him to have legs even though he's a snake lets just say he went through evolution lol.

My snake character has no legs, so lets say they split half and half naturally.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 05:59 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

neat fact, certain species of snakes are actually evolving back their legs slowly

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 06:13 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Originally posted by (>^^)>
neat fact, certain species of snakes are actually evolving back their legs slowly
That's awesome i want to see a snake with legs

and Mel i don't understand what you mean. ?_?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 06:26 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

That's awesome i want to see a snake with legs

and Mel i don't understand what you mean. ?_?
there actually is some lizard things that are literally snakes with legs except a bit shorter i think, cant remember what they are called

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 21st, 2012 06:28 AM