KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Joker is #1 in Comic Vine's Top 100 Super Villains 2011

Joker is #1 in Comic Vine's Top 100 Super Villains 2011
Started by: RLAAMJR.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jalek moye
A Villains powerlevel doesn't have any bearing on how good of a character they are

His feats trump most of the others in the list.

Power level has nothing to do it.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post May 28th, 2012 12:06 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Stronger Chars tend to have better feats but once again doesn't make them better characters. The best villians and the most powerful/deadly villains aren't necessarily the same.

Just as someone like Superman isn't a better hero then Spider-man based soley on his feats. Otherwise we'd just pick an uber powerufl villain who did nothing other then an uber feat in one appearance.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 28th, 2012 12:28 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

This usually turns into a popularity contest in the end. I don't like my favorite characters creep into the list. And I can't forget it's comicvine. That place is bad news.

Old Post May 28th, 2012 06:16 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Not sure what Joker and Lex really did in 2011 to grant them the two top spots outside of them being Joker and Lex.

But it's Comic Vine, so meh.
Originally posted by Placidity
Keep trying Doom, one day your dreams may come true.

Old Post May 28th, 2012 06:50 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by jalek moye

Just as someone like Superman isn't a better hero then Spider-man based soley on his feats. Otherwise we'd just pick an uber powerufl villain who did nothing other then an uber feat in one appearance.

i don't know what you're talking about.

Superman is better than Spiderman in almost every way.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post May 28th, 2012 06:55 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
i don't know what you're talking about.

Superman is better than Spiderman in almost every way.

Don't see how you don't get me saying that superman having better feats doesn't make him a better character then spider-man. Because it doesn't, heros and villains are more then just lists of feats they are characters and that is what separates a great one from someone who appears once and is never remembered.

A no one name character can appear once and have an awesome feat, but just because his one feat is better then say Lex's doesn't make him a better villian.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 28th, 2012 07:07 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote