KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Another race?

Another race?
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

You don't have to go all the way to Greece to find people who fvck animals. It happens in the US too. See: Mr. Hands.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 05:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
You don't have to go all the way to Greece to find people who fvck animals. It happens in the US too. See: Mr. Hands.

laughing

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 05:40 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by inimalist
sure, I can't imagine they did it through sexual intercourse though.

(please log in to view the image)

Insemination Vision ftw.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 05:46 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Mindship

Insemination Vision ftw.

Uber feminist have claimed that men can "rape women with their eyes", so yeah, makes sense.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 05:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

See: Mr. Hands.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 05:50 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by inimalist
not to be crass, but through what mechanism do you see a human woman baring the child of even one of the smaller, 12' tall, Nephilim/Nephelim/Nefilīm? The birth canal in women, even for what would be comparatively small human infants, is tiny given the size of our heads, and we already take considerably longer to mature outside of the womb than do other animals. Or even forget pregnancy. Sex itself would be nearly impossible. There are extremes of human anatomy that prevent intercourse. Even the most averagely endowed male of the Nephelim is still 2-6 times the size of the human. I dare say, no womb will be in any condition to bare a ginormous child after that night of "pleasure".

Even if you try to assume the interbreeding between the "races" (I don't think race is technically the correct term, idk) comes from male humans to female Nephelim, you are still looking at what amounts to artificial insemination practices when the body of the female is twice that of the male. Similar to above, you could ask if the womb of a 15' tall woman is going to be the most appropriate place for a human sized child.

Pseudo history and all that aside, this just fails on a pure question of mechanics...

The entire premise of your argument is slightly flawed, though there is merit in what you're saying.

Most male penises are around 5-6' erect. There are lots of men running around with penises in the 8-9" range which makes it near impossible for most smaller women to think about having sex with. Yet sex can occur.

A humanoid with a penis in the 8-11" range would be able to have sex with some women. Though rare, it is possible.

Also, you can get a woman preggo by spunking on the entrance, as well. Even leakage from the anus can get a woman pregnant so the "use the back door" technique is not fool-proof.

Additionally, the "womb" argument doesn't work at alll. Twins and triplets were had in generations past. Sure, it was much harder for a woman to survive the pregnancy and birth of triplets, but it still happened. So even if the baby had a gestational period that was around 10-11 months and was 2-3 times larger, it is still possible.

There is also the possibility that gestational periods were very similar (why assume that a mostly human creature would have a drastically different gestational period?). Developing sizes may have been similar in size, as well (if the "mixing" really did happen, then there must have been a mechanism in place that allowed breeding to occur). Penis size was only marginally bigger (why not? Gorilla males are much larger, on average, to our human males and their penises are much smaller). Etc. All could work out with all the problems you mentioned.

Also, some women and men take horse cocks. no expression Argument has now ended, lol.

sick

Originally posted by Omega Vision
In fact my understanding of a lot of Judeo-Christian mythology is that Yaweh plans to have his rules broken.

I agree. Seems as though the rules were "aribtrary" half of the time and the other half of the time, they were preparatory rules for even stricter ones (for instance, don't commit adultery became "don't lust after one another, as well" by the time Jesus came around)

Last edited by dadudemon on Apr 9th, 2012 at 07:35 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 07:31 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Stoic
This can not be pinned on God

Why not? Negative responsibility to protect humans and God's adherence to it seems to be one of the major selling points for Christianity.

Furthermore, if you have an Omnipotent, Omnscient, and Proactive being like Yaweh supposedly is, then nothing can ever happen that he doesn't want to happen.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 08:27 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Even leakage from the anus can get a woman pregnant so the "use the back door" technique is not fool-proof.

Show proof, or it's a myth.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 08:35 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

http://www.skuggen.com/2010/05/we-h...re-the-rephaim/

The picture in this link was originally created by a persons or persons perspective of some form of royal court, or King with his subjects. What do you see in it? Looking at the clothing that they wore, it is clear that these people were not cave men, but to the contrary, appear to be closer to modern man. Not to mention, that the tools used to create such a piece of art would have likely come from a period after man began shaping steel and iron.

I almost can't believe you just fell for the "lab coat" trick.

That's just a picture of a carving they have there at the top. It isn't mentioned in the text of the article, let alone presented with evidence about its period of origin.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 10:29 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Why not? Negative responsibility to protect humans and God's adherence to it seems to be one of the major selling points for Christianity.

Furthermore, if you have an Omnipotent, Omnscient, and Proactive being like Yaweh supposedly is, then nothing can ever happen that he doesn't want to happen.

You're leaving out the one equation that keeps God from being blamed for all of the bad things that happen on earth, and that is the free will that was given to men and women. I even disagree with the idea of blaming the devil for the reason that a person came on hard times, but that we were given the power to shape our lives. Should we fall no one is keeping us down but ourselves.

It's like your son blaming you for his winding up in jail, but knowing that you raised him properly, or him blaming you for every short coming that comes his way, when it was he that payed in full for all of these things. The Nephelim according to bible canon, were the offspring of the fallen angels, who had left the Kingdom of God according to their own free will.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 10:30 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Show proof, or it's a myth.

Obviously I can't "show" proof as that would get me banned, but I can link you to expert opinion.

http://pregnancy.emedtv.com/preconc...m-anal-sex.html

For pregnancy to occur, the sperm, which are in the semen, must enter the vagina, travel up through the cervix, into the uterus, and then into the fallopian tube to meet up with the egg. Once this happens, the sperm must fertilize the egg, and the resulting blastocyst (fertilized egg) must travel down the fallopian tube and implant in the uterus.

Sperm are able to enter the vagina when ejaculation or pre-ejaculation occurs inside or near the vagina. During anal sex, ejaculation occurs in the anus -- which is not connected in any way to the female reproductive tract (i.e., vagina, cervix, uterus, fallopian tubes). But any time semen comes in contact with the vagina, such as by dripping from the anus during anal sex, there is a possibility of becoming pregnant. The odds are not high, as the sperm would have to stay alive after dripping out of the anus and making their way up into the vaginal cavity, but the possibility is still there.

Enjoy your rape.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 10:37 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon

Enjoy your rape.

emedtv? Hahahaaahahaahhhahahahahahahaaaaa. Good one.

Sure mathematically speaking there is a chance, effectively, it's not happening. Show me some woman who became pregnant after (just) anal-sex and I'll eat crow. Show me a butt-baby, none of this one-in-a-trillion nonsense.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 10:42 PM
Omega Vision

You're leaving out the one equation that keeps God from being blamed for all of the bad things that happen on earth, and that is the free will that was given to men and women. I even disagree with the idea of blaming the devil for the reason that a person came on hard times, but that we were given the power to shape our lives. Should we fall no one is keeping us down but ourselves.

How can free will exist if your "choice" is already pre-determined and part of God's plan?

Either God doesn't know what you're about to do (in which case you could have free will but God wouldn't be all-knowing) or he does and there's no way you can deviate from what he knows you'll do even if you have the illusion of choice.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 10:43 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I almost can't believe you just fell for the "lab coat" trick.

That's just a picture of a carving they have there at the top. It isn't mentioned in the text of the article, let alone presented with evidence about its period of origin.

What of all of the fossil remains? Some could be fakes, and likely are, but could there be any that are real? What about scientists that determined that there were people that could not be fully traced to our more common ancestor? Are you saying that the mural is a fake?

http://thetruthbehindthescenes.file...r-capture_6.jpg

Is there no truth to any of this?^

Oh yeah I found what could be a gag site, but some people say that there is a little truth to everything. Check it out.

http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org/the-nephilim/

Last edited by Stoic on Apr 9th, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 10:45 PM
Stoic
Avenger

How can free will exist if your "choice" is already pre-determined and part of God's plan?

Either God doesn't know what you're about to do (in which case you could have free will but God wouldn't be all-knowing) or he does and there's no way you can deviate from what he knows you'll do even if you have the illusion of choice.

Well the only control that I feel over me, is the control placed on me by the world, and its principalities. How about you do you feel controlled?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 10:47 PM
Omega Vision

Well the only control that I feel over me, is the control placed on me by the world, and its principalities. How about you do you feel controlled?

It's irrelevant what I feel in this case.

I asked you how free will can logically exist in a world where every event is foreknown by a Supreme Being. And more than foreknown, because it's held that God is proactive and omnipotent it follows that every event is chosen by God.

The way I see it, if there is a God as described by the Bible then he is responsible for everything that happens.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 10:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The way I see it, if there is a God as described by the Bible then he is responsible for everything that happens.

So you're saying God's responsible for ass-rape, pig-fvcking and the Twilight novels/films?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 10:53 PM
Omega Vision

So you're saying God's responsible for ass-rape, pig-fvcking and the Twilight novels/films?

Yes. Unless theists are willing to bite the bullet and accept the disturbing notion that God is either powerless or negligent. Intuitively they can't, so they either try to make illogical self-contradictory arguments or ignore the question.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 10:55 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

You can't blame God for Twilight movies. mad laughing out loud

...and there is no free will.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 10:57 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

It's irrelevant what I feel in this case.

I asked you how free will can logically exist in a world where every event is foreknown by a Supreme Being. And more than foreknown, because it's held that God is proactive and omnipotent it follows that every event is chosen by God.

Well from what I read in the bible about God, is that he/it believes in free will, and its concepts are above ours, so no matter what way you try to approach fully understanding his/its ways, you will fall short. I also read that God is fair right down the line, nor does he control his creations, but gave them free will to do with as they wanted. God could just make us love him and follow him, but how would we differ from his other creations (angels)? I really have no answers for you Omega, because I don't know the answer to your very good question outside of going by what was written in the bible. Gotta go to the grocery store so til later.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2012 11:02 PM