KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Chaos King vs Lucifer Morningstar

Chaos King vs Lucifer Morningstar
Started by: lilshogun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Lucifer punches CK into the Void.

/FIN

Old Post Jan 14th, 2014 09:52 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Remember when Lucifer stepped into a void separate from Yahweh's creation when he made his multiverse? I do. smile

And what happened to the void when he used his brother's power to do it?

And how is that relevant to this fight?

Lucifer dies.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2014 10:26 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Why does it matter that there is a physical creation in the void now? The point is that it is entirely separate from another multiverse, thus he could logically BFR CK there just as the heroes did. Simple.

How does Lucifer die? What singular opponent did CK overcome that was even remotely close to his level?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 14th, 2014 at 10:42 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2014 10:39 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus
Sadly, you're the proof..

CK probably eats him

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post Jan 14th, 2014 10:44 PM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Why does it matter that there is a physical creation in the void now? The point is that it is entirely separate from another multiverse, thus he could logically BFR CK there just as the heroes did. Simple.

You are not following.

If
a) the fight takes place in Yahweh's multiverse, Lucifer gets wrecked as CK eats his entire multiverse then has Lucifer for dessert.

b) the fight takes place in Lucifer's creation, Lucifer gets wrecked as CK eats his entire creation then has Lucifer for dessert.

Lucifer hasn't created anything impressive at all under his own power. He's not creating an entire universe separate and outside any multiverse to BFR CK in (assuming he's even capable of doing it, SuperGod Herc did it because he had help).

quote:
How does Lucifer die? What singular opponent did CK overcome that was even remotely close to his level?

He devoured 98.75% of the Marvel MULTIVERSE. We saw him on panel annihilate entire pantheons not just on Earth but across the universe/multiverse.

Lucifer hasn't done jack crap that's comparable to that on panel. CK rips off his wings then BBQs that limp wristed punk. CK wins. Happy Dance

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2014 10:54 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

so, is there actual proof that ck absorbed the TRUE multiverse? i mean is there proof that he absorbed alternate versions of 616 and the realms/realities/dimensions that make them up?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2014 11:05 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by zopzop
You are not following.

If
a) the fight takes place in Yahweh's multiverse, Lucifer gets wrecked as CK eats his entire multiverse then has Lucifer for dessert.

b) the fight takes place in Lucifer's creation, Lucifer gets wrecked as CK eats his entire creation then has Lucifer for dessert.
Evidently you are not following. All Lucifer needs to do is BFR CK to a realm completely separate/cut-off from the one he's in(Lucifer DOES have access to such realms, remember), and he wins. smile

He devoured 98.75% of the Marvel MULTIVERSE. We saw him on panel annihilate entire pantheons not just on Earth but across the universe/multiverse.
He consumed the multiverse over time, certainly not in one fell swoop.

And I ask again: what singular character did CK consume that was on par with peak Lucifer?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2014 11:09 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Evidently you are not following. All Lucifer needs to do is BFR CK to a realm completely separate/cut-off from the one he's in(Lucifer DOES have access to such realms, remember), and he wins. smile

Uhm, no. Where is this Void outside the multiverse? It sure isn't Lucifer's creation because it's not a Void anymore. It's not Yahweh's creation because it's not a void.

quote:
He consumed the multiverse over time, certainly not in one fell swoop.

And I ask again: what singular character did CK consume that was on par with peak Lucifer?

He consumed it over time because he was sidetracked killing entire PANTHEONS across creation.

What has Lucifer done to put him in that league powerwise? Who was the most powerful person Lucifer has defeated to make you think he wouldn't get annihilated by CK.

What were "Peak" Lucifer's best fights and feats? I'll wait.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2014 11:16 PM
Senor Cage

Lucifer easily.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2014 11:20 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

(a)

Originally posted by leonidas
so, is there actual proof that ck absorbed the TRUE multiverse? i mean is there proof that he absorbed alternate versions of 616 and the realms/realities/dimensions that make them up?

and (b) didn't thor hurt ck with a lightning bolt.....? and didn't lucifer, simply by arriving, destroy the mansions of silence? these were a variety of different dimensions iirc. they couldn't even support his presence--he destroyed them just by being there.....

Old Post Jan 14th, 2014 11:48 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by leonidas
and (b) didn't thor hurt ck with a lightning bolt.....?

He startled him because he was too busy brutalizing SuperGod Hercules to bother with the others.

quote:
and didn't lucifer, simply by arriving, destroy the mansions of silence? these were a variety of different dimensions iirc. they couldn't even support his presence--he destroyed them just by being there.....

And?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2014 12:00 AM
eaebiakuya

quote:
He devoured 98.75% of the Marvel MULTIVERSE

I think CK absorved 616 Multiverse. A single multiverse in Marvel Omniverse.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2014 12:03 AM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by eaebiakuya
I think CK absorved 616 Multiverse. A single multiverse in Marvel Omniverse.

A single multiverse that still consists of infinite universes and pocket dimensions.

I should have said "he consumed 98.75% of the mainstream Marvel multiverse". Less confusion that way.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2014 12:05 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Uhm, no. Where is this Void outside the multiverse? It sure isn't Lucifer's creation because it's not a Void anymore. It's not Yahweh's creation because it's not a void.
Again, you're not getting it. It doesn't matter that it isn't a void. It matters that it is completely apart from Yahweh's creation. Once BFR'd there it doesn't matter if CK can continue absorbing Lucifer's creation, because he'd effectively be beaten via BFR... Just like he was before.

He consumed it over time because he was sidetracked killing entire PANTHEONS across creation.
And this changes what, exactly? He still required a good deal of time to consume the multiverse.

What has Lucifer done to put him in that league powerwise?
Molding the raw power of GOD into a physical multiverse. Effortlessly.
Tanking a multiversal big bang. Without a scratch.

And I ask for a 3rd(and final) time: what singular character did CK consume that was on par with peak Lucifer? If you avoid this question again, I'll keep assuming that he didn't destroy a Lucifer-level being. smile

Old Post Jan 15th, 2014 01:11 AM
Mr Master

A single multiverse that still consists of infinite universes and pocket dimensions.

I should have said "he consumed 98.75% of the mainstream Marvel multiverse". Less confusion that way.

That mainstream Multiverse consists of separate sets of infinite universeS,
each set is an infinite # of universeS of a certain type (eg. 2+ to 6+ Dimensions)
then there are infinite sets of other types (eg. below 2 to above 6+ Dimensions) and so on.
It's not just separate long row of the same,
there's also an infinity of Alternate Worlds, another infinity of Parallel Worlds waiting to diverge.
Then there are infinite Pockets-universes.

All this withIN the mainstream trans-infinite Marvel Multiverse.

So ie. There are groupings of infinite universes within the mainstream multiverse.

Universe 616, is just one single Reality in this madness.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2014 01:45 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Lucifer hasn't done jack crap that's comparable to that on panel. CK rips off his wings then BBQs that limp wristed punk. CK wins. Happy Dance [/B]

Lucifer tanked Michael's demiurgic energies point blank. The same energies that were repeatedly stated to be sufficient to destroy all creation. And enough of this "Lucifer was created to do that" shit. He was created to be powerful enough to do it, it's not some bullshit rule rule God made up that the Demiurgic energy can't hurt him. If you and Quan want to make that claim, you better back it up with (nonexistent) proof.

He warped those energies into a multiverse, and as Galan said, did so effortlessly. He created, from scratch, and specifically just because he felt like it, concepts such as time and physics. Now, if Marvel's Eternity is time and Infinity is space, and both of those are equal to Oblivion (who is > CK), then Lucifer created equivalents from nothing with a casual wave of his hand.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2014 02:00 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

And what happened to the void when he used his brother's power to do it?

And how is that relevant to this fight?

Lucifer dies.
It isn't relevant at all to any fight. thumb up

Old Post Jan 15th, 2014 02:06 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

^^^i'll not get into that debate again, but suffice to say i disagree with that. smile

@zop: so he didn't really absorb the multiverse in a traditional (ie absorbing all the alternates) sense. he basically, over time, absorbed outer dimensions, not even 616, by gaining power to overthrow these random dimensions? which was the most prominent dimension he overthrew before herc returned 'reality' (whatever da phuck dat means....) to normal?

galan's point has never been addressed. who DID ck beat, on paper, who was worth a damn? pretty sure, even if thor caught lucifer off guard, it would mean....less than nothing.

when ck's power is such that he can collapse entire dimensions just by entering them, MAYBE we can compare the 2. as for who has he beaten? well, michael for one.....not too mention he scared the holy crap out of morpheus who was shown to be able to scare the holy crap out of the heads of the pantheons--pretty much all of them, at the same time. you'll say: and? to which i'll re-ask galan's question WHO DID CK BEAT WHO WAS WORTH ANYTHING?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2014 02:18 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ The most prominent outer dimensions I recall CK consuming on panel were Nightmare's realm and Hell. I also believe that the most powerful beings he consumed were found in these realms as well(Nightmare and Satan, namely.)

Were they even remotely close to Lucifer's level? Christ no.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2014 02:25 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Epicurus

His Lucifer is, without a shadow of a doubt, the most well-written Abstract-level character in the history of comics ever.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 15th, 2014 02:39 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote