KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hit-Girl vs Black Widow

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hit-Girl. 1 14.29%
Black Widow. 6 85.71%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hit-Girl vs Black Widow
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Hit-Girl vs Black Widow

These two lady superheroes (well, one lady and a little girl) are thrown into an abandoned fishstick factory and told to kill each other. They have standard equipment as shown in their respective films.

(please log in to view the image)

Hit-Girl is from the Kickass movie. Shes a pint-sized sociopathic superhero who uses guns, knives and her knife-staff thing

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Black Widow is from Iron Man 2 and Avengers Assemble. She uses martial arts, guns and knives and a few gadgets. And I'll give her [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the alien spear-gun she has at the end of the Avengers movie.

Round 1: Hand 2 Hand.

Round 2: Guns.

Round 3: All-out.

When talking about the Avengers movie if you could use spoilers until its released in America that would be great. Failure to comply will result in douchebaggery.

Last edited by Nephthys on Apr 29th, 2012 at 09:51 PM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2012 09:38 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Haven't seen Avengers but I wasn't all that impressed by Widow IM2, however, i don't think those close quarter acrobatic moves HitGirl uses will work on Widow. That said, Natasha seemed more prone to knocking people out than actually maiming/killing... HitGirl had no problems killing or cutting people up. This could go either way, but I'll give the slight edge to HitGirl 'cause she's a small target and i think she could catch Natasha with that staff thingy.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2012 09:46 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Widow has far better H2H, strength, and speed.

Having not seen the Avengers, yet, I can't comment on how much better or worse she is than Hit Girl in marksmanship.

RJ sez: "HIT GIRL PWNS!"

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2012 10:10 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

dunno know about that speed part. what did she do in IM2 that puts her above HitGirl in speed or agility?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2012 10:27 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Whats the point in giving widow a spoiler weapon? People who don't want to know won't be able to say whether widow wins or not because firstly the weapon is in a spoiler and secondly I doubt they'd know what it does unless they'd seen the movie

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 12:02 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I felt the need to give Widow a buff since Hitgirl can dodge bullets. Just ignore the spoiler weapon if you havn't seen the movie.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 12:04 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Black Widow wins, and persuades her into joining the Avengers. She also turns into the bestest SHIELD agent ever.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 12:52 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
RJ sez: "HIT GIRL PWNS!"

I would like to see a polarized discussion between RJ and someone that is extremely pro-Black Widow.

Would be entertaining.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 01:22 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by dadudemon
I would like to see a polarized discussion between RJ and someone that is extremely pro-Black Widow.

Would be entertaining.

RIP RJ.

I do miss his incessant arguments.

Despite the fact that he hates me, I never hated him.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 01:29 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I did.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 06:56 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Impediment
RIP RJ.

I do miss his incessant arguments.

Despite the fact that he hates me, I never hated him.

He didn't hate you, he just hated being wrong which he always was

I miss him too sad

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 08:17 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Well, Black Widow was pretty lame in IM2, but she's got the edge in size and strength so idk. HG kills her with guns though.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 08:23 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I dislike how the wig used in that poster is a million times better than the one Scarlet was rocking in Avengers.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 08:53 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

*SPOILER MOVIE ALERT*

Scarlet's heat vision would surely kill HitGirl from a distance.
wink

Old Post May 1st, 2012 06:20 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Hit-Girl dodged heat vision.

Old Post May 1st, 2012 03:23 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Bump now that more peeps have seen Avengers.

Old Post May 5th, 2012 01:23 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Natasha ftw

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 5th, 2012 09:58 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote