KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Geridath (Promethean Giant) vs Immortal Hercules, WBH & Kurse

Geridath (Promethean Giant) vs Immortal Hercules, WBH & Kurse
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Geridath (Promethean Giant) vs Immortal Hercules, WBH & Kurse

Alright the senario is that these powerful guys have been sent stop the giant from destroying earth. Can the trio stop him?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 05:47 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

They'd have to find a way to a vital organ and attack it. It would take a few months, but they could likely kill Geridath assuming they can find a way inside him.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 06:01 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

It's Gedirath, but Prep-Man made that error too so I won't blame you.

Gedirath stomps. Not only is he on a scale that dwarfs anything the team has encountered, but Promethean giants, in their extremely limited appearances, are portrayed as being monstrously powerful. So much so that normal events are completely insignificant to them. When Metron and Desaad talked with one, the conversation lasted hundreds of years. The Giant had been trapped in the Source wall for millions of years but had felt like it just happened.

While some detractors in the audience might point out that those aren't combat feats, to which I would say that Promethean Giants have no feats, combat or otherwise. All we can go by is perceived intent, hype, and size (Gedirath's hand could hold the Earth).

And yes, I find that enough against this team. Match a Giant up against a Skyfather and then things start looking real murky.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 06:08 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Two if not all three have Skyfather level strength imo Hercules defeated Cronus who was the King of the Titans Kurse has been said to be somewhere between 2 to 4 times stronger then Thor and Hulk destroyed Umar's realm which is imo a skyfather level feat

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 06:20 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Yeah, they're not skyfathers. Combined they're not skyfather level.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 06:31 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Strength wise they are imo

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 06:39 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
Yeah, they're not skyfathers. Combined they're not skyfather level.

thumb up

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 06:40 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I don't know how the team can possibly cope with a being whose outstretched hands could "span a star system."

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 06:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Punch it.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 06:44 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

laughing out loud

Thought I'd post this because it gives a sense of how damn big Promethean Giants are. Prodigian is one of two named Giants (with Gedirath being the other.) Metron comments on his armor:
(please log in to view the image)
"The surface over which I now guide the Mobius Chair is a tiny section of his armor. To him, tooled and polished to be as smooth as glass--but to us, a savage landscape filled with mountains and valleys greater than those to be found on most planets."

Desaad also states that the voice of Prodigian feels like "ten thousand stars exploding"--and Metron doesn't seem to disagree:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
...So take that for what it's worth. /shrug

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 07:07 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

thumb up

But then again, Hulk's the strongest one there is.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 07:09 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"Hulk SMASH puny Giants!"

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 07:13 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

And thus does Hulk ascend to Universe Breaker Hulk.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 07:18 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I believe Omega Vision deemed it the "Cavity Creeps" maneuver.

Only way to victory, and Apocalypse isn't here, so Gedirath ftw.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 09:28 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by golem370
Strength wise they are imo

your opinion doesn't make it fact, and no they are not!!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 10:52 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Galan007
laughing out loud

Thought I'd post this because it gives a sense of how damn big Promethean Giants are. Prodigian is one of two named Giants (with Gedirath being the other.) Metron comments on his armor:
"The surface over which I now guide the Mobius Chair is a tiny section of his armor. To him, tooled and polished to be as smooth as glass--but to us, a savage landscape filled with mountains and valleys greater than those to be found on most planets."

Desaad also states that the voice of Prodigian feels like "ten thousand stars exploding"--and Metron doesn't seem to disagree:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
...So take that for what it's worth. /shrug

Didn't one of the giants say they lived a perfect life and experienced everything existence could bare?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 11:11 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

whats stopping WBH from punching 5 planet sized holes through him with each punch over and over again?
not to mention his strength will continue growing in the years it will take to kill the giant to the point he can one shot the rest of him?

I have returned

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 02:14 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Geridath pops him like a pimple.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 02:20 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Geridath pops him like a pimple.
can he even see hulk at his size? hulk would be a microbe to him, hulk would be pushed right into his skin when he tries to crush hulk.

it would be like a human trying to crushing a bacteria cell with his hands. its impossible
IT cant hurt hulk physically, just like we cant hurt bacteria physically with our punches

I have returned

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 02:27 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Gedirath isn't just a "Big Guy".

Think about the strength and power it takes for Gedirath to even move.

Think about the durability Gedirath must have to even stay in one piece.

Think about what is involved for something like Gedirath to even exist.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 02:51 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote