KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Movement

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Movement
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Craft
CTE

That must be it then, Loj'oon is arming up for something, that's why he was there when it got hit.

Doesn't really give me a way to contact him though... What did Loj'oon tell the Shollisian's when he contacted them?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2013 09:13 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Their contact was minimal. Loj'oon offered his services in exchange for some of the weaponry being stolen, which the Shollisians accepted.

Aside from that, not much.

You'll have to work with what you have to determine if there is a way to figure out where Loj'oon went.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2013 09:34 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

I honestly can't think of anything. It seems pretty convenient that he was on Shollis when it was attacked, but him somehow knowing in advance doesn't help me track him down.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2013 11:29 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The Shollisians will volunteer that they tracked his departure vector after leaving. While they appreciated the help, they didn't much appreciate that he basically stole some weapons himself.

But Loj'oon was smart. His ships did not all jump in the same direction.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2013 02:11 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

They wouldn't. But if they were one man fighters that has to narrow the list down a bit, yes?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2013 01:38 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Most of them were the stuntfighters that Loj'oon deployed, though you can't imagine he had many left.

Which leaves the cargo ship that Loj'oon hijacked from the Tyr-Sen.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 04:55 AM
Craft
CTE

Alright, just re-read the thread to refresh my memory. Lets get this puppy restarted!

What happened with the hijacked cargo ship? Did Loj'oon take it with him?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2014 10:23 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Geez, I might need to re-read the game and bring myself up to speed, too.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 11:19 PM
Craft
CTE

Haha, understandable. I'm fine with waiting until you're good to go. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 14th, 2014 05:33 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I will say that Vlad has reappeared and I might invite him to partake, to make amends for his freak out on the space station last mini-sode (which he probably does not know about).

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 11:11 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Okay! Up to speed. Yes, Loj'oon snagged the Tyr-sen cargo ship, stuffed full of Shollese guns and the like, and took it with him in their jump. You imagine if anyone has its transponder codes for tracing it, it would be the Tyr-sen, but you would need a huge network of satellites to track the damn thing.

"How did the 'helpful' pirates know you were under attack?" Emso asks.

The Shollese sent out a distress signal into space when everything went down, to see if anyone would lend assistance.

"Such signals could only go so far..." Emso points out.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 02:45 AM
Craft
CTE

Sounds good to me!

This is true. Maybe if we looks for near by asteroid fields or someplace that they could hide the Seat. I doubt they'd just have their base floating around in the middle of no where where it could be easily detected.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 08:17 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(Ok, read through the whole last Retrospection and this one. Only the 120 pages of the Episode 6 left now...)

Vlad is going to comm in Wentar as soon as he enters the vicinity, on a Jedi prototype fighter. (I'm assuming?)

Hestitating, not sure how to address the Jedi that was a witness to Vlad's close encounter with the Dark Side, Vlad finally comms in. He decides that certain things should be stated when they meet in person, but not over the transmission.

"Wentar... This is Vlad. I was sent to assist you by the council... Any update on Loj'oon's location?"

Although Vlad doesn't know anything about the Shollese yet, I think we could actually try faking a distress signal for help? Or would that just be baiting other pirate groups to swarm in?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 02:17 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

(Haha! Good effort, I think I need to do that with the main light side thread. I've lost track there.)

Wentar is surprised when he sees the Jedi Starfighter appear on radar, he's even more surprised when he discovers who is piloting it.

"Vlad! This is a surprise, I didn't expect..." He hesitates for a moment, the incident aboard the Seat was unpleasant for everyone, Wentar preferred to avoid thinking about it, especially considering the previous experience with his old master. He didn't think Vlad would have been allowed to leave the Temple so soon, but he decided it was probably better to keep that to himself. "I didn't expect the council to send anyone after me, this isn't an entirely official assignment."

"We've discovered that Loj'oon was recently sighting aiding the people of Shollis against a pirate raid, we're pretty sure he's close by, due to how he showed up mid raid, possibly after picking up their distress beacon. I was just about to look into possible places he could be using to lay low."

Nice dude! I didn't even think about faking a distress call. It might work and if pirates do show up I'm sure a couple of Jedi can take care of them.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 03:52 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

There's morale hazard though, we can't have anyone suffer or die in the crossfire if the pirates who come don't decide to be so friendly. What do you think Loj'oon's attitude towards us is? Would his faction open fire on us?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 05:48 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oh look it's a Vlad! We'll address his reintroduction momentarily. For now, cary on!

Faking the distress call comes with the complication of range, which Emso just brought up. The Shollese put it out on a sector wide transmitter, something your ships cannot replicate. Vlad also points out that you do not want to bring harm to innocents in any way, obeying the Jedi code and all.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 10:12 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Are there a lot of settlements/activity in the nearby regions?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 10:20 PM
Craft
CTE

Loj'oon should be friendly with us, we parted ways on good terms.

Can we get a precise range on their distress call? Narrow down the search to that area?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 12:29 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Incase Craft's idea of tracking them doesn't work:

Let's bring up the facts:

Loj'oon came to help and receive some weapons for himself.
This means they are in range of receiving emergency comm beacons used by the Shollese.

They might have have been accidentally passing along at the moment the pirates attacked, but that seems unlikely as they attacked in force and with the sold purpose of receiving some of those weapons in return.

The emergency beacons can reach them - and seeing as how they responded we can conclude that they are on the look out for this sort of thing.

Only problem is to let out a signal which they will respond to - and not an emergency one so that other pirates don't come flocking in.

Say they did help by coincidence - we know they are very close by in the vicinity as I don't see them leaving too far from their base of operations. Then maybe their settlement of a nearby world should have drawn at least some sort of attention from the areas populated nearby. They don't seem to me to be a quiet type of settler, but they would probably be patrolling nearby areas for either opportunity or defense.

Last edited by Spidervlad on Sep 19th, 2014 at 04:10 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 04:08 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You can safely rule out the idea of Loj'oon just passing through with a fighter squadron.

What about the distress signal would have attracted Loj'oon and his gang to help Shollis?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 04:29 PM