KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Movement

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Movement
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Craft
CTE

"I see," Wentar responds, he stares at N1218 for a moment. "What did he just say?"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2012 09:49 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"He was insulted," V-2PO says. "Better that I do not translate what was said."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2012 02:22 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

"Oh, I'm sorry. I genuinely wasn't aware droids had... feelings?" Wentar says uncertainly to N1218. He clearly doesn't spend much time around droids. "I don't mean this in an offensive way, but why should I purchase you if I cannot understand you?"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2012 09:02 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

N1218 emits a lengthy warble.

"This unit has been customized by previous owners for increased activity and improved strength," V-2PO says.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 03:47 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

"Really?" he turns to V-2PO. "So he's the best loader you've got?"

Does the Jedi Temple have translator droids I can use for N1218?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 09:22 PM
REXXXX
Networking

That would be something you would have to requisition.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 05:54 AM
Craft
CTE

Well it would be frustrating not being able to understand the droid, but on the other hand one of the more damaged droids could break and fail shifting the generator and that could be disastrous.

-

"Okay," Wentar says with a nod. "I think I'll take him, I can requisition a translator from the Jedi Temple."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 06:24 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Then that is that! N1218 is now yours! Good luck requisitioning a droid, however; the Jedi Order is going to wonder why you're spending so much on droids for yourself when you aren't even on a mission.

N1218 lumbers out of the warehouse with you, and V-2PO thanks you for your purchase. N1218 buzzes something that sounds like gratitude.

It is a short walk back to your speeder... yet you feel uneasy.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 11:28 PM
Craft
CTE

Bah! It's the Temple's fault for not keeping the appropriate equipment for Jedi to maintain their ships. Jedi work is dangerous work, of course our ships are doing to be heavily damaged from time to time.

Observation time!

-

Wentar stops walking when he feels uneasy. "Something is amiss," he says out loud, looking around the area for anything out of the ordinary.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 02:28 AM
REXXXX
Networking

That sounds like a Renegade talking... and ultimately, whatever the Temple lacks is something the Senate has not provided.

"What is it?" Emso asks.

You are in a city street with people milling about in all directions.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 08:44 AM
Craft
CTE

Being stuck doing nothing is frustrating for someone like Wentar, the difficulty in fixing his ship isn't helping. Guess he's gotta vent those frustrations somehwere.

-

Wentar keeps looking around. "I don't know, just a... feeling." He says glancing at N1218. "Do you see anything out of place Emso?"

Can I tell if my uneasy feeling has anything to do with the droid I just purchased?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 08:53 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"No..." Emso says.

It doesn't. You actually feel pretty good about that! You got him at a bargain price.

You do not notice anything out of the ordinary. A simple visual scan of the area doesn't seem to do the trick.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 09:01 AM
Craft
CTE

Wentar frowns, worried, he's being reminded of the incident with Farl's shuttle and the hidden bomb he missed. Don't want a repeat of that.

If I start heading for the speeder does my uneasy feeling get worse?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 09:05 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It does not.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 12:55 AM
Craft
CTE

But it doesn't go away either... What if I take a longer, out of the way route to the speeder. Do I feel better about that?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 01:44 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You feel as if you are being watched.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 02:42 AM
Craft
CTE

Geh, and no one stands out at all...

Wentar will move on then. "Keep a look out for anyone following us, Emso. I think we're being watched," he says quietly, before continuing on to the speeder. Why would anyone be watching us though?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 02:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You are not looking for anything specific in the crowd.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 02:49 AM
Craft
CTE

Well if I can look around for anyone watching us I will. Maybe anyone who seems out of place or shifty. Maybe someone specifically trying to avoid my gaze when I look at them.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 02:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Anything you want to try adding before you make the roll? The most criteria you give, the easier it may be.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 02:58 AM