KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » The Blue Oyster Bar

The Blue Oyster Bar
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (239): « First ... « 236 237 [238] 239 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

This place really lost its luster.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2015 05:45 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Starlight Glimmer shitty rip-off of Sunset Shimmer.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2015 08:48 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

(please log in to view the image)

Just taking a stroll down nostalgia lane

Last edited by Yamcha on Jan 27th, 2016 at 07:58 AM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2016 07:51 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Well, there's a blast to the past.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2016 07:58 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Well, there's a blast to the past.
Scream big grin!! How have you been man?!

Haha right? I just randomly remembered it, it came out of nowhere I just started questioning myself like "Wasn't there a show about mummies?...Maybe my undeveloped brain at the time just made that up..but....." then I looked into it and was pleasantly surprised to find out it definitely existed. While I was at it I had to make sure to check out the theme, cause all those types of shows had pretty kickass themes and this one certainly didn't disappoint.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2016 08:10 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Yamcha
Scream big grin!! How have you been man?!

Haha right? I just randomly remembered it, it came out of nowhere I just started questioning myself like "Wasn't there a show about mummies?...Maybe my undeveloped brain at the time just made that up..but....." then I looked into it and was pleasantly surprised to find out it definitely existed. While I was at it I had to make sure to check out the theme, cause all those types of shows had pretty kickass themes and this one certainly didn't disappoint.
Mummies Alive, IIRC, I remember it. I forget the theme song, though.

I'm pretty all right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIYkfI3gsXU

Here is what might be the best David Bowie cover, ever.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2016 08:15 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Mummies Alive, IIRC, I remember it. I forget the theme song, though.

I'm pretty all right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIYkfI3gsXU

Here is what might be the best David Bowie cover, ever.
Yep! Mummies Alive, I was thinking about Street Sharks and Biker Mice from Mars and I knew there was another obscure one but I couldn't remember for the life of me what it was called.

Well that's great to hear man, haven't seen you around these parts in ages so I was starting to get a bit worried haha, but I'm glad all is well! It's awesome to see another one of your musical suggestions, I have no idea how you find this stuff, I dig it though. Allow me to return the favor with this

Old Post Jan 27th, 2016 08:52 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

There were a lot of shows like that, most of which I can't recall the name of, sadly. I think I remember one called the botmaster or something, and there was one about monsters who regenerated their bodies when put in tanks, and one of the main characters was a skeleton. I think they played football or something?

And music is just kind of my thing I do. Have more covers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtQUJMBH8uE

Old Post Jan 27th, 2016 09:08 AM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Now that you mention it, I definitely recall something involving monsters, and a skeleton playing football certainly rings a bell. The only thing I remember name wise involving skeletons though is Skeleton Warriors, which had skeletons but..not the football one I don't think. During the process of stirring my brain for answers Ronin Warriors randomly came to mind....which then spiraled into Samurai Pizza Cats, although I admit that's straying a bit from the initial weird niche....well idk SPC was pretty weird but you get what I'm saying lol.

The one I remember vividly though that I wish I could forget was Attack of the Killer Tomatoes...that show...when I found out it was based off a movie, of the same title I was a bit taken aback that's for sure...I still struggle with it from time to time. Are they naturally red, or are they just bathed in the blood of their victims? We may never know.

Alright, that one is going on my playlist that's pretty sick. Dude if you're ever kicking back having some brews and just want to spam music suggestions, feel free to drop them in some PMs, I wouldn't mind I'm always up for finding out about some new tunes. That reminded me that there was a Blank Space cover by I-Prevail that I liked, you've probably heard it hang on let me find it lol

Here we are
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=czb_CZfWko8

Old Post Jan 27th, 2016 09:55 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Yamcha
Alright, that one is going on my playlist that's pretty sick. Dude if you're ever kicking back having some brews and just want to spam music suggestions, feel free to drop them in some PMs, I wouldn't mind I'm always up for finding out about some new tunes. That reminded me that there was a Blank Space cover by I-Prevail that I liked, you've probably heard it hang on let me find it lol

Here we are
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=czb_CZfWko8

Never heard this band before, actually. Modern punk bands don't generally do it for me. I do have to wonder, though, having never heard a Taylor Swift song before, what is her problem?

This does sound better than most modern punk I've heard, and I'm not sure whether it's because of the band or the song. This is a pretty confusing moment.

I'll definitely keep dropping music suggestions, though, haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AnXxcqWv1o Do yourself a favour and remember that Overkill exists, in the mean time. It's pretty great how many 80's thrash bands still do music.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2016 05:51 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Over a year and no activity? That's a shame. Who's even all around? Or am I a lonely little sock?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 05:36 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Over a year and no activity? That's a shame. Who's even all around? Or am I a lonely little sock?
hOI

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 06:08 AM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

You can be lonely and not be a sock.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 06:29 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

The matching pair still exists!

I guess, but it's less fun that way.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2017 11:25 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

(please log in to view the image)

Sill a common thing :P

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 05:48 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

You look at this Teletubby show and find a baby in the sun. The sun has a baby face. To represent life, it is stuck in the form from where it begins therefore sun is god. Praise the sun! It all makes sense now! The Teletubbies created Dark Souls! Or rather, they're profiting off future events for it is in the prophecy! Guys, we must stop the sun babies!

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 10:49 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Obligatory check in.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 08:54 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

This forum is confusing

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 12:04 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Forum is completely dead

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 03:17 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Screampaste where did you go

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 05:29 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote