KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Silver Surfer-Race to Pluto

Superman vs Silver Surfer-Race to Pluto
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

So superman has better feats than surfer in travel speed overall but he still loses. KMC surfer strikes again.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 01:41 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
erm

I'll acknowledge that Surfer probably wins. It's close though...close enough that I can say "who cares?".
close enough not to care, but yet still made a point of posting despite not caring.

Surely you could have come up with a far better excuse?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 01:41 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by Nihilist
close enough not to care, but yet still made a point of posting despite not caring.

Surely you could have come up with a far better excuse?

Surely you don't care enough to actually be trolling me for not caring? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by abhilegend
So superman has better feats than surfer in travel speed overall but he still loses. KMC surfer strikes again.

Sorry, any attempts to calculate travel speed are bull. You can't accurately tell distance or time, and last I checked those were the only two variables that matter.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 02:27 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Didn't Surfer was like a lightyear awaf from Thanos w/ig when Warlock gave him the go, and he didn't need a second to reach Thanos, though he missed the Gauntlet?

Personally I think that both are quite equal in travel speed, by feats and portrayals. Both are used to travel through the Universe and they never seem to have trouble to reach a destination when sh1t gets real.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 02:30 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Problem?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 04:06 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Cogito
Surely you don't care enough to actually be trolling me for not caring? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry, any attempts to calculate travel speed are bull. You can't accurately tell distance or time, and last I checked those were the only two variables that matter.

I'm not h1a8. Superman has better feats in both quantity and quality.
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Didn't Surfer was like a lightyear awaf from Thanos w/ig when Warlock gave him the go, and he didn't need a second to reach Thanos, though he missed the Gauntlet?

Personally I think that both are quite equal in travel speed, by feats and portrayals. Both are used to travel through the Universe and they never seem to have trouble to reach a destination when sh1t gets real.

Superman traveled 25 lightyears in moments.
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Problem?

Nothing. Just an observation.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 05:01 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Superman traveled 25 lightyears in moments.

How long were those moments?

Say Surfer traveled 1 LY in 1 second, I'm not sure, mind you. That would be 3.1536.000 x Speed of Light. Let's say Superman traveled 25 light years in one minute? Moments are vague that's why I said they should be close in high end travel speed.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 05:05 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I'd say Surfer.

Though my reason is simply to spite abhilegend.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 05:05 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by MF DELPH
I'd say Surfer.

You are an evil man and you disgust me

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 05:08 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Surfer unless this is PC Supes

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 05:08 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Endless Mike

PC Supes would be so fast, he would reach Pluto 1000 Years before the Race started.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 05:09 PM
carver9

Surfer.

The guy crossed Galaxies in seconds.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 05:10 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by carver9
Surfer.

Why are you lowballing him?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 05:29 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

How long were those moments?

Say Surfer traveled 1 LY in 1 second, I'm not sure, mind you. That would be 3.1536.000 x Speed of Light. Let's say Superman traveled 25 light years in one minute? Moments are vague that's why I said they should be close in high end travel speed.

Moments means exactly that, moments. He's also crossed 3/4th of universe before SBP could throw a punch.
Originally posted by MF DELPH
I'd say Surfer.

laughing out loud
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Not so fast sherlock.
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer.

Where?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 05:35 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Moments means exactly that, moments. He's also crossed 3/4th of universe before SBP could throw a punch.
laughing out loud
Not so fast sherlock.
Where?

How many seconds is 1 Moment?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 05:48 PM
Silent Master

How many seconds is 1 Moment?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 05:49 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Silent Master

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 05:50 PM
dmills
Centurion Prime

This is like one of those uber reality warper vs uber reality warper threads. At some point the levels of speed become so absurd that debating it seriously is about as productive as pissing into a high wind.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 06:02 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dampyre

The Surfer wins this.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 07:37 PM
Dampyre is currently offline Click here to Send Dampyre a Private Message Find more posts by Dampyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Can surfer warp there and back?

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 07:51 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote