KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Clark Kent vs Movie Marvel's Best

Clark Kent vs Movie Marvel's Best
Started by: juggerman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggerman

Clark Kent from Smallville finds himself confronted by:

The Avengers (Thor, Hulk, Ironman, Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Nick Fury)

Their villains (Loki, Abomination, Iron Monger, Whiplash and Red Skull)

The X-Men (Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Jean Grey, Rouge, Colossus, Beast, Iceman, and Shadowcat)

The Brotherhood (Magneto, Mystique, Pryo, Juggernaut, Toad, Sabretooth, and Pheonix)

The Fantastic Four including Doom

Both Spidermen (Maguire and Garfield)

And Spidey villains (Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Sandman, New Goblin, Venom, and Lizard)

Everyone is blood lusted

There is no Kryptonite

Clark must kill each person differently than he killed the last.

Example: Clark uses HV to kill Black Widow, punches Storm's head off, tosses Doom into the sun.....

Can he kill them all or will their numbers prove to be too much for young Superman?

Also if it is too much for Clark he can recruit one or two of his allies to aid him (Hawkman, Green Arrow, Cyborg, Aquaman, or Black Canary) whom would be blood lusted as well and have to abide by the same killing rules as Clark

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Last edited by juggerman on Sep 26th, 2012 at 05:01 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 04:57 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Clark Kent vs Movie Marvel's Best

He could solo all of them. The Flash's speed + invulnerability + planet moving strength.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 05:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

quote:

I forgot to say to disregard the tossing a planet thing and he wouldn't just speed blitz. He can use his speed but would stand and fight as well kinda like when he fought people in Smallville. He really only used his speed to KO normal people and to save people. He didn't spam it in actual fights and he won't here

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 05:22 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Aka "Ops sorry I forgot to mention I am gimping this character to give the team something resembling an advantage."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 06:33 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Aka "Ops sorry I forgot to mention I am gimping this character to give the team something resembling an advantage."

Not an "advantage". More like a "chance"

I honestly think the team loses either way but it would be just plain spite to allow Clark to just zip around tossing everyone light years away

Last edited by juggerman on Sep 26th, 2012 at 07:03 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 07:00 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

He has to think of 41 different ways to kill? Punch, tackle, throw, hit with object, super breath, heat vision.. Thats the complete variation of what he does to beat people.

Only Thor, Hulk, Abomination.. and maybe the Iron suits can survive a non-planet Clark. Not for long, and speed dominates the thread.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 08:11 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Can't Phoenix just telepathically stop him then turn Clark into dust?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 03:42 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Movie Phoenix is weaksauce as phuck.

Clark will just no sell it, break her neck with a slap, and cry tears on her corpse.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 04:26 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

OOKKEEEEYYYYYYYY

Wasn't Jean as good at stopping people in their tracks as Xavier was?

And what telepathic resistance feats did Clark have in Smallville?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 04:30 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by BloodRain
He has to think of 41 different ways to kill? Punch, tackle, throw, hit with object, super breath, heat vision.. Thats the complete variation of what he does to beat people.

Only Thor, Hulk, Abomination.. and maybe the Iron suits can survive a non-planet Clark. Not for long, and speed dominates the thread.

I really just didn't want comments like "Oh Clark just tosses everyone into space!" Or "He speed punches everyone's head off."

Just tryna move away from it being spite. As long as he changes it up a good amount i guess he could use the same tactic more than once

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 08:47 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Smallville clark was so fast that not even light could touch him when he was speeding. This happened in Identity when lois was thrown against a car and the flashlight of jimmy's camera was in slow motion, clark came out of nowhere, rescued lois, had enough time to move around and see the light in slow motion and sped away. The punch he threw against Zod after blitzing him while zod was already in super-speed in Salvation or the punch to orbit against bizarro would kill anyone here save thor and hulk. His heat vision vaporised a whole river in seconds. Couple this with his ridiculous durability, dropped from orbit without a scratch and his even ridiculous HF, healing several big holes in his chest in seconds and I don't see this team winning.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 09:09 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
random letters

None of these guys can even hurt Clark outside of Thor (especially due to Clark's magic weakness), Hulk, and Phoenix, and it's likely that none of them are fast enough to do anything.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 03:33 AM
random letters is currently offline Click here to Send random letters a Private Message Find more posts by random letters Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

Wouldn't Phoenix only require a thought to use her telepathic abilities? I think those were mentioned to be on par with Xavier...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2012 01:07 PM
Pwned is currently offline Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mastagambit
king of thieves

Originally posted by Pwned
Wouldn't Phoenix only require a thought to use her telepathic abilities? I think those were mentioned to be on par with Xavier...
thumb up

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2012 12:14 AM
mastagambit is currently offline Click here to Send mastagambit a Private Message Find more posts by mastagambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

There was a telepathic kid in one of the earlier seasons, but he couldn't read Clark's mind.

But not sure if that means Clark can resist telepathic attacks.

There was a Season 6 episode where a Phantom telepathically attacks him and would have taken over his mind if not for MMH.

Btw Smallville's MMH kicks everyone's ass. He has Clark type speed and strength, can phase and on top of that has powerful telepathy! But he's clearly not as invulnerable as Clark.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 01:50 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Well then Phoenix should stop his brain shouldn't she?

Xavier couldn't mentally defeat her. She is stronger.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 03:21 PM
juggerman

Originally posted by the ninjak
Well then Phoenix should stop his brain shouldn't she?

Xavier couldn't mentally defeat her. She is stronger.

Xavier was trying to reason with her and calm her down while she was going for the kill. Had Xavier wanted to kill her instead of help her he probably would have put up a better fight. With his experince and control maybe he could have pulled the "W".

Doubtful put possible since she was just getting used to her new power

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 03:53 PM
edster247

Am I the only 1 who thinks that the mavel characters would win tbh I think hulk and Thor alone would be a tough fight for Clark, it's either that or nick fury solos

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 03:38 AM
edster247 is currently offline Click here to Send edster247 a Private Message Find more posts by edster247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

When did Jean ever display a telepathic feat that suggest she can mind fcuk someone?

Last edited by ares834 on Oct 12th, 2012 at 05:14 AM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 05:09 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Phoenix kicked Xaviers ass in telepathy at one point when he tried to use it on her iirc.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 09:18 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote