KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Star Wars films ratings

Star Wars films ratings
Started by: C-3POTheClever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
I reject your criticism and submit to the court that you like "Harold and Kumar..."

As do I. big grin

But I'd prefer to watch Jar over Mar.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2012 12:29 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 8th, 2012 07:47 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

A New Hope 10/10
Empire Strikes Back 10/10
Revenge of the Sith 10/10
Return of the Jedi 9/10
The phantom Menace 6/10
Attack of the clones 4/10

Old Post Nov 10th, 2012 05:59 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by OB1-adobe
A New Hope 10/10
Empire Strikes Back 10/10
Revenge of the Sith 10/10
Return of the Jedi 9/10
The phantom Menace 6/10
Attack of the clones 4/10
Jedi below Sith?

You're one of them, aren't you?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2012 10:22 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

I love ROTS more than any of the original trilogy!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 01:35 PM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Jedi below Sith?

notice also that attack of the clones has a positive number

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 02:14 PM
Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
I love ROTS more than any of the original trilogy!

Same here. It was just he epitome of Star Wars, imo. It will be hard to top RotS.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 04:58 PM
Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

anakin's turn in rots:

-i really dont think i should execute dooku, but you did say "do it". k lol *slice* wait...that was wrong of me...of well.

-OMG YOU WERE EVIL ALL ALONG!!! THE KING OF LIES!!!! I WILL NOT strike mace windu!! whats that? you can same padme?
k *slice* lol ...oh wait i feel bad about this now.

-...maybe if you give me a new name i can...whats that? "darth vader"? wow cool name. k brb im going to go kill a bunch of children now. lol.

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 06:01 PM
Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Phantom Menace - 6/10 (barely)
Attack of the Clones - 5/10
Revenge of the Sith - 7/10
A New Hope - 9/10
Empire Strikes Back - 9/10
Return of the Jedi - 8.5/10

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 06:15 PM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by focus4chumps
anakin's turn in rots:

-i really dont think i should execute dooku, but you did say "do it". k lol *slice* wait...that was wrong of me...of well.

-OMG YOU WERE EVIL ALL ALONG!!! THE KING OF LIES!!!! I WILL NOT strike mace windu!! whats that? you can same padme?
k *slice* lol ...oh wait i feel bad about this now.

-...maybe if you give me a new name i can...whats that? "darth vader"? wow cool name. k brb im going to go kill a bunch of children now. lol.

Here's the correct version:

Anakin's turn in RotS:

-I really don't think I should execute Dooku, but the Supreme Chancellor; who has emergency powers granted to him by the senate, is the Commander-in-Chief of the Senate's military, and is Anakin's long-time mentor and friend; said to kill Dooku.

Now why could Anakin get away with killing Dooku without a trial and Windu could not...according to Anakin? Palpatine was devious in concealing his evil actions but Dooku was not. There was no proof that Palpatine had done anything wrong and needed to stand trial to prove if he was guilty of anything but a religious affiliation.

-OMG! I DISCOVERED YOUR SECRET THAT YOU ARE A SITH AND NOTIFIED MACE WINDU YOU WERE A DARK SIDE FOLLOWER THAT THE JEDI TOLD ME MAKES YOU BAD AND I AM NOT SURE IT REALLY DOES MAKE YOU BAD BEACUSE I'VE KNOWN YOU MY WHOLE LIFE!!! I WILL NOT allow you to execute the Supreme Chancellor, Mace Windu!!! He needs to stand trial because we do not know what he is actually guilty of besides religious affiliation! What's that? You won't stand down and you are going to kill the chancellor anyway? I think not! *slice* Oh shit, this was the last straw. I have shown, throughout Episode 1, 2, and 3 that I was slowly turning to the dark side. There is no turning back as I clearly sided with Palpatine AGAINST the Jedi...and I actually believe Palpatine's lies that the Jedi were enemies of the republic and I have sworn to protect it. Yes...let's go with that justifying my betrayal of the Jedi Order.

-A new name? Cool. "Darth Vader?" Cool. What's that? The Jedi order is corrupt and a direct enemy of the republic and even the younglings were poisoned by the Jedi Lies and it is better if they die now? K, BRB, going to follow orders of the now Emperor. Man, I ****ed up along the way, somewhere. *cries*

Last edited by dadudemon on Nov 11th, 2012 at 06:40 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2012 06:36 PM
Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Jedi below Sith?

A man with a large penis? Yes I am

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 02:31 AM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anakin's turn in RotS:

-I really don't think I should execute Dooku, but the Supreme Chancellor; who has emergency powers granted to him by the senate, is the Commander-in-Chief of the Senate's military, and is Anakin's long-time mentor and friend; said to kill Dooku.

Now why could Anakin get away with killing Dooku without a trial and Windu could not...according to Anakin? Palpatine was devious in concealing his evil actions but Dooku was not. There was no proof that Palpatine had done anything wrong and needed to stand trial to prove if he was guilty of anything but a religious affiliation.

-OMG! I DISCOVERED YOUR SECRET THAT YOU ARE A SITH AND NOTIFIED MACE WINDU YOU WERE A DARK SIDE FOLLOWER THAT THE JEDI TOLD ME MAKES YOU BAD AND I AM NOT SURE IT REALLY DOES MAKE YOU BAD BEACUSE I'VE KNOWN YOU MY WHOLE LIFE!!! I WILL NOT allow you to execute the Supreme Chancellor, Mace Windu!!! He needs to stand trial because we do not know what he is actually guilty of besides religious affiliation! What's that? You won't stand down and you are going to kill the chancellor anyway? I think not! *slice* Oh shit, this was the last straw. I have shown, throughout Episode 1, 2, and 3 that I was slowly turning to the dark side. There is no turning back as I clearly sided with Palpatine AGAINST the Jedi...and I actually believe Palpatine's lies that the Jedi were enemies of the republic and I have sworn to protect it. Yes...let's go with that justifying my betrayal of the Jedi Order.

-A new name? Cool. "Darth Vader?" Cool. What's that? The Jedi order is corrupt and a direct enemy of the republic and even the younglings were poisoned by the Jedi Lies and it is better if they die now? K, BRB, going to follow orders of the now Emperor. Man, I ****ed up along the way, somewhere. *cries*

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 03:29 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Anakin's turn in RotS:

You're right, the movie's stupid.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 03:37 AM