KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Jack Krauser versus V

Jack Krauser versus V
Started by: Mr. Tibbs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Tibbs

Jack Krauser versus V

Jack Krauser from the Resident Evil 4 game versus V from V for Vendetta. Jack is armed with two bowie knifes, V is armed with two of his knives. They fight in the rain on a deserted street at night. Who would win?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 05:51 PM
Mr. Tibbs is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Tibbs a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Tibbs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

V has mega damage soak due to hormonal experimentation but Krauser is special forces/black ops military trained along with enhanced strength and reflexes because of Las Plagas.

Krauser wins, but not easily. 7/10

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 06:11 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Tibbs

In the final Leon/Jack fight, Jack is soaking up bullets and nades on a level that V never did, and without armor. Can we count that? Actual gameplay footage?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 06:20 PM
Mr. Tibbs is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Tibbs a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Tibbs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

No.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 06:23 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Tibbs

Why not?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 06:24 PM
ares834

Gameplay mechanics are almost never considered a canonical. Consider any Star Wars game out there. Are we really supposed to assume that the characters can tank a lightsaber attack? Of course not. The same thing applies to RE.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 06:32 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Tibbs

I gotcha. Still, Jack was faster than V. And it takes a rocket launcher to kill him. Guess we cant count that either?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 06:33 PM
Impediment
Endless

Edit: Ares makes a good point, but I need more clarifications about VG mechanics.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 06:35 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Tibbs

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Actually, yes, we can.

I'm changing my answer to Krauser in a shit stomp.

This is the final fight Krauser before he mutates, right? Leon can chunk grenades and pop .50 cal rounds at Krauser that, in my opinion, would turn V into ketchup.

Mutated Kruser utterly rapes.
Well, I was thinking Krauser in human form. T Virus enhanced, super fast and incredible damage soak.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 06:38 PM
Impediment
Endless

I edited my post.

I forgot about some of the video game mechanics and how we need to approach them. I'm new to modding VG characters and I have to listen to both sides to be fair.

Krauser still stomps.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 06:41 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I think the safest way to accept video game stuff is cutscenes or interactive combat. But if something in gameplay goes with the cutscene, it should be allowed.

Wesker in RE5 was only dazed by an RPG blowing up in his face, but with the damage we've seen him tank, it's not just gameplay, it could happen in cutscene too for example.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2012 07:16 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote