KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Let me share Onepunch Man with you

Let me share Onepunch Man with you
Started by: Q99

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

So Saitima just stood there and took a punch to the back of the head...didn't even budge.

ROFL

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 12:04 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Damn, was hoping the Sea King would bite it this time. Well, next issue will hopefully have Saitama punching him away.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 12:11 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

"Whoa Genos! Dude...how are you even alive!?" :O

Lol Saitama.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 12:39 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Lisenceless Rider, while weak, is pretty badass! That took real guts (and he was pretty lucky Sea King was just toying with him).

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 01:11 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
Lisenceless Rider, while weak, is pretty badass! That took real guts (and he was pretty lucky Sea King was just toying with him).

Oh yeah, he's the real hero of he series, imo.

However, Saitima was just like that guy when he was growing so I guess you could say that he has the same fighting spirit as Saitima. Probably the difference is Saitima also desires the feeling of the "fight".

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 05:46 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Sea King: "Impressive that you could take that punch!"
Saitama: "Nah man. It was just a weak punch."

His one shotting was particularly funny this chapter since he didn't mess around at all.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2013 04:19 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Was I the only one that had hopes that Saitama would of expressed his annoyance with the rain, punch straight up and part all the clouds making it nice and sunny? Perhaps making the sea king try and run away or something.

I just know the 'oh the other heroes must of weakened the sea king for him!' Stuff will most likely start soon like last time. If so I wonder how long until that gets old.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Aug 4th, 2013 04:42 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by AuraAngel
Sea King: "Impressive that you could take that punch!"
Saitama: "Nah man. It was just a weak punch."

His one shotting was particularly funny this chapter since he didn't mess around at all.

Saitama is so far above everything else that it almost...ALMOST ruins the fights.

But now, however, we know exactly what to expect so nothing is ruined.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2013 04:55 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Well we can't exactly be surprised when Saitama does his thing.

But since this is a comedy it isn't really going for close fights so I'll take it. Though I do wonder exactly what direction the story will take.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2013 04:58 AM
Q99

I look forward to the manga version getting around to introducing King, the 'most powerful hero.'

Originally posted by SevenShackles
Was I the only one that had hopes that Saitama would of expressed his annoyance with the rain, punch straight up and part all the clouds making it nice and sunny? Perhaps making the sea king try and run away or something.

I just know the 'oh the other heroes must of weakened the sea king for him!' Stuff will most likely start soon like last time. If so I wonder how long until that gets old.

There seems to be some forces in the Association keeping his rank down, but the civies seem impressed!

Also, my personal explanation is he got a lucky hit on Sea King's explosion sac. Just the right place and, boom! Any C-class could've done it with luck.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2013 04:18 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Anyone else reading the english translation of the original comic? It's really heating up!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2013 02:08 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Q99
Anyone else reading the english translation of the original comic? It's really heating up!

I am avoiding it because I don't want the high quality one spoiled.

sad

Old Post Aug 7th, 2013 03:19 AM
Q99

Ah. It's still good stuff, I'll note, just less pretty ^^

Hm, what S-classes have been introduced in the manga version so far? The psychic Tornado, Metal Knight, Bang, and Prisoner, right?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2013 04:04 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

All that matters in the world is prettiness. If it is not pretty then it does not matter.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2013 04:13 AM
Q99

Originally posted by AuraAngel
All that matters in the world is prettiness. If it is not pretty then it does not matter.

Hm, that comes up with several characters, come to think of it.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2013 04:16 AM
dadudemon

I can explain this latest chapter:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/onep.../c022.5/29.html

This last page means that Saitama defeated the Sea King SPECIFICALLY because he wanted seafood.

Which makes the previous chapters even more badass.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 01:13 AM
Q99

Yes!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 01:53 AM
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

LOOKS COOL WHERE CAN I READ IT AT

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 05:15 PM
ShadeSlayer15 is currently offline Click here to Send ShadeSlayer15 a Private Message Find more posts by ShadeSlayer15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Manga version

Webcomic version -Crappy art, same writing, several storylines ahead

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 03:55 AM
Q99

New Chapter!

This is a new part, it wasn't in the webcomic version. Licenseless Rider is pretty awesome smile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 08:03 PM