KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Amazon: CW's Wonder Woman Series

Amazon: CW's Wonder Woman Series
Started by: JakeTheBank

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Golgo13
Like I said before, there is a rumor going around that Gina Carano will have a cameo in MOS. They are still casting for WW for the TV show.

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/co...man-gina-carano

Just a rumor, but seeing as Supes and WW are going out in the comics, they might do the same in the movies.

most likely that won't happen either, as WB/DC need to establish Siupes first as a single man saving the planet and not shagging somebody.. if they do have a Supes/Diana pairing onscreen, that should most likely be in the sequel to the Justice League film and not before

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 4th, 2012 07:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I thought the Wonder Woman cameo had been quashed a while back?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2012 07:38 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Yea, Superman Returns grossed more than Captain America and Thor adjusted for inflation, though it did have a higher budget. Heck I think it even grossed more than X-Men: First Class, Ghost Rider: SOV, Wolverine and The Inredible Hulk so I don't get why people say it's a failure.
Because breaking even or making a bit more than what it cost to make the film does not constitute a game being a success.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2012 07:39 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
most likely that won't happen either, as WB/DC need to establish Siupes first as a single man saving the planet and not shagging somebody.. if they do have a Supes/Diana pairing onscreen, that should most likely be in the sequel to the Justice League film and not before

From what I hear its a cameo, meaning she wont be established. I also hear they shot new scenes just to lead into a jl movie.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2012 10:22 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Like I said before, there is a rumor going around that Gina Carano will have a cameo in MOS. They are still casting for WW for the TV show.
If she can act, this could work real well.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 12:24 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

She was okay in Haywire. She could be a convincing Diana.

i thought this rumour was refuted ages ago, though... Maybe it resurfaced.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 12:27 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Who shot it down? I just saw the rumor last week.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 12:51 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by -Pr-
She was okay in Haywire. She could be a convincing Diana.
Just checked out the Haywire trailer...damn, I can't believe this one got by me.

It doesn't say much for her acting one way or the other. But as I'm watching, I'm pretending this is a WW trailer (uncostumed Diana), and those fight scenes fit to a tee (it's so much better with a real fighter than with a trained actor). I'd like to see her in a cameo, just to give her a shot.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 12:53 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Who shot it down? I just saw the rumor last week.

I heard about it a while back...

Don't think this is the right one, but still: http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/co...ocused-superman

Originally posted by Mindship
Just checked out the Haywire trailer...damn, I can't believe this one got by me.

It doesn't say much for her acting one way or the other. But as I'm watching, I'm pretending this is a WW trailer (uncostumed Diana), and those fight scenes fit to a tee (it's so much better with a real fighter than with a trained actor). I'd like to see her in a cameo, just to give her a shot.

I'm sure she'd work, though Lois Lane IS in the movie...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 12:57 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I heard about it a while back...

Don't think this is the right one, but still: http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/co...ocused-superman

i read that not too long ago..

From what I hear its a cameo, meaning she wont be established. I also hear they shot new scenes just to lead into a jl movie.

im not even sure will cameo to set up the justice league film

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 05:27 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Then how do you guys see it going down? How will they transition it to a JL movie?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 09:46 AM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I'm sure she'd work, though Lois Lane IS in the movie...
I like Amy Adams, but please, no red hair for Ms. Lane (I'm still not over "Smallville's" unred-headed Lana).

Then how do you guys see it going down? How will they transition it to a JL movie?
DC should take their cue from Marvel: intro each character first in their own flick, with each flick hinting of a shared universe. This is in part what made The Avengers so great: it was like a reunion of (generaly) familiar faces. Crossovers are almost always exciting and fun: it's worked great for decades in comics.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 01:39 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Mindship
I like Amy Adams, but please, no red hair for Ms. Lane (I'm still not over "Smallville's" unred-headed Lana).

DC should take their cue from Marvel: intro each character first in their own flick, with each flick hinting of a shared universe. This is in part what made The Avengers so great: it was like a reunion of (generaly) familiar faces. Crossovers are almost always exciting and fun: it's worked great for decades in comics.

It's not happening, so you can get the idea out of your head. They just had a Batman movie, so waiting until 2016 is a good idea. Same with Green Lantern, which didn't do so great.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 11:08 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Awkwardly. If they get one of the cast wrong, then they have to recast for a solo movie. It's like a backwards Hulk **** up.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 11:17 PM
Senor Cage

Yeah, if, but we don't even know who the rest of the cast will be, so...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 11:19 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah, if, but we don't even know who the rest of the cast will be, so...

So... What?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 11:25 PM
Senor Cage

So, how do you see them introducing the shared universe? Nobody has answered the question. I'm looking for theories or possibilities here.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 11:43 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

So, how do you see them introducing the shared universe? Nobody has answered the question. I'm looking for theories or possibilities here.

they will do it they way they will do it.. so says Master Skywalker big grin

honestly they really should follow the marvel way bit since they aren't, one simple misstep and everything is frakked up and its back to square one

Last edited by BruceSkywalker on Dec 7th, 2012 at 04:20 AM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2012 04:18 AM
Senor Cage

No movie is perfect, even Avengers wasn't perfect and the cast wasn't perfect, either.

So, no, I don't think copying Marvel is the be all end all.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2012 04:54 AM
WhiteWitchKing

Awkwardly. If they get one of the cast wrong, then they have to recast for a solo movie. It's like a backwards Hulk **** up.

Would it work if they just made a Kingdom Come movie instead of a JLA one? Movie is told similar to how KC was written/narrated. I think that would work. Atleast they would know where to begin and end and any twist they can add to make it vary from the original. With the JLA movie, where would one even start. Another group of heroes team up to fight a bad guy?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2012 05:41 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote