KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Cyberpunk 2077

Cyberpunk 2077
Started by: Zack Fair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

It won't come out this year.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2020 09:19 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
It won't come out this year.

It's still coming this year, just not next month. Now the new date is December 10th and I'm not sure whether this will decrease or increase the amount of crunch. Hope it's not the latter.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Oct 28th, 2020 at 01:01 AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2020 12:48 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

1 WEEK LEFT

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2020 07:28 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I'm waiting until they release the next gen patch. I'm still going through AC Valhalla and I think I need a break from another crazy big game like that.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2020 07:45 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Smasandian
I'm waiting until they release the next gen patch. I'm still going through AC Valhalla and I think I need a break from another crazy big game like that.

I passed on Valhalla for that exact reason. Ever since Origins AC has just been a huge open world with nothing but an endless amount of sidequests and tons of open world bloat. It took me forever to even finish Origins and Odyssey because there was just so damn much of the same. So I get it. But the uniqueness of Cyberpunk would've gotten me to purchase it even if I was stuck on Valhalla. That would be what I gave a break.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2020 07:48 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Meh...I disagree.. All Assassins Creed had the same endless amount of side quests and activities. Try replaying AC3....the biggest game out of all of them with a massive amount of bloat.

I don't find Origins, Odyssey or Valhalla like that....for sure though, it does have a ton of things to do but I always most of them rewarding while previous AC games were rampant with mindless amount of shit to do. That was one of the major criticisms of them.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2020 08:02 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Smasandian
Meh...I disagree.. All Assassins Creed had the same endless amount of side quests and activities. Try replaying AC3....the biggest game out of all of them with a massive amount of bloat.

I don't find Origins, Odyssey or Valhalla like that....for sure though, it does have a ton of things to do but I always most of them rewarding while previous AC games were rampant with mindless amount of shit to do. That was one of the major criticisms of them.
Isn't AC3 the worst mainline game?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2020 08:44 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

AC3 isn't bad. It's just people didn't like Connor being all dark and broody after they got 3 games of Ezio and all his flair and charisma. Also they were mad you played as Haytham for the first few hours and then never again.

It's honestly one of my favorites in the series.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2020 08:59 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

AC3 is by the most boring AC games in the series (thought I haven't played Rogue or Unity)...but it was soo filled with crap.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2020 01:01 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I liked AC3.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2020 02:10 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I think I'd agree that Connor was the least interesting, but the game had a decent story.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 4th, 2020 05:01 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I liked the change in scenery....less city, more rural. And I enjoyed the turnaround story element....that was kind of neat.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2020 12:25 PM
KingD19

I enjoyed all of it. One of my favorite parts of the game was building up my settlement and getting to know the people who moved in. I was honestly kinda bummed that after showing that assassins could live normal lives and have lovers and families that Connor just ended up alone. He deserved some actual happiness after all the BS he gets put through over the course of the game. He couldn't even be happy he helped get America established because as soon as he did, he saw a slave getting sold off so its like did any of it even matter?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2020 08:21 PM
Arachnid1

https://opencritic.com/game/8525/cyberpunk-2077

Reviews are out. So far, it's sitting at a 91. TBH I expected higher, but still stupid hyped and getting it day 1

PWNT

Old Post Dec 7th, 2020 06:02 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

A lot of major review sites are saying it isn't woke enough and not enough trans representation. I really, honesty feel like some of the lower scores are just spite because people want The Last of Us 2 to be GOTY.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2020 12:46 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Arachnid1
https://opencritic.com/game/8525/cyberpunk-2077

Reviews are out. So far, it's sitting at a 91. TBH I expected higher, but still stupid hyped and getting it day 1

A lot of outlets are also going out of their way to get mad and drop points because they're complaining about everything they've been complaining about the entire time. SJW's and the like.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2020 12:54 AM
NemeBro

You can play a chick with a dick and honestly, that's all I ever wanted from this game. thumb up

Old Post Dec 8th, 2020 02:06 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by NemeBro
You can play a chick with a dick and honestly, that's all I ever wanted from this game. thumb up

Yeah but because CDPR kept the game "binary" in that V and others only refer to V as male/female or him/her and didn't add yet another entire voice track for all the other gender fluid and trans and blah blah associations people give themselves, they're "not inclusive" enough and aren't really "pushing boundaries for lgbtq community". People will find any reason to moan. They'll focus on dumb stuff like that and not the actual story or game play.

I hope I get to play it on the 9th.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2020 06:10 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Cyberpunk running the serious risk of giving it's players seizures.

https://twitter.com/theepictheymer/...178597715972098

WTF

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Dec 8th, 2020 at 08:56 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2020 08:52 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

Yikes. That's f***ed.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2020 09:19 AM