KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The New TEEN TITANS! (ooc)

The New TEEN TITANS! (ooc)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (98): « First ... « 95 96 [97] 98 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Yep

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2015 03:20 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Tis the season. We need to get something started. Or get on a site that will. D:

Old Post Dec 5th, 2015 10:08 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

I've kinda been waiting for that, actually.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2015 01:00 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

After Finales I'll be free, however, I stupidly bought the newest expansion for World of Warcraft and after 4 years of not playing I'm completely addicted again. HELP! I need to do something creative! sad

Old Post Dec 7th, 2015 08:15 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Haha, no help with you there. I've been down that lonely route. I was so addicted, that you couldn't get me to write or roleplay what so ever.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 05:22 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Let's do it

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 11th, 2015 02:23 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Starry said it for me. After finals, I'll be free until classes start again.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 13th, 2015 09:56 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

>:C I swear! I'mma reply to every single board, and hope one of you replies... I'll do it! Don't think I won't!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 11:40 PM
Quincy
Debaser

do ittt

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 18th, 2015 01:47 PM
starryknight

So whatcha guys wanna do?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 05:10 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Every single board...? What's a board?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 06:44 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

LIVE! LIVE, DAMN YOU!!!

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2016 10:13 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I know..

Old Post Mar 19th, 2016 06:47 AM
starryknight

so who's down for a 3rd try?!

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 06:29 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

I'm all for, but like I said, we'll probably have to migrate and invite others.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 11:03 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

I miss this

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 11:05 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I made a board. I still have the link, but it's really up to everyone on whether or not I finish it up. If they want to use it, I'll finish it. But if not, I'm not going to waist my time.

I see people talk about missing this place, and writing. But once the hard work is set in motion, no one posts.

I started on my character but after two weeks of silence, I decided just to not make her.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 09:27 PM
Werewolf582

I'll use it if you make it. For the last couple of months I've been horrendously busy, but now for the next couple of months I'll be completely free.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2016 07:32 AM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

At the moment you are able to sign up for it.

If you guys can give me some list of area's to toss in there, we can get started.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2016 08:14 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

http://s13.zifboards.com/TeenTitans...;st=0&#last

This is the board. You just copy the sign up sheet and make a new thread after it's all filled out.

I'm willing to discuss area's of the city and whatnot to post about, to make it more enjoyable for everyone.

Once it gets started, I'll definitely be on a lot.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2016 08:17 PM