KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « First ... « 196 197 [198] 199 200 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

John Campea debunks the stupid excuse that DCEU fans make for the financial earnings of their first 5 films so far...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmruMq6WqFs

Again, for the names of the characters and what was expected.. the DCEU has been a colossal failure.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:05 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

It also doesn't help that WB apparently has like 4 Harley Quinn films in the queue....and no Superman Sequel.....FFS.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:26 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Campea is wish wash. Mark Hughes points out that DCEU has been successful, box office wise. Colossal failure? Not really.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 02:17 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

John Campea is the go to man for movie wisdom.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 02:25 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
John Campea is the go to man for movie wisdom.

Nah, he's been wrong before. I like Hughes lengthy breakdown myself. Numbers don't lie. Although JL is a massive disappointment numbers wise, you can't lump that with the previous movies, especially wonder woman. This article was written before WW.

How DC Universe Movies Are More Successful Than You Think

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 02:40 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Justice League did manage to somehow be the highest grossing DC film in China.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 02:55 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Zack M
You still keep saying that. Its still too early to say. Now, if the future films bomb, then you can talk.

WB will probably cross 2 b this year, for the first time. That's pretty spectacular for them.
This is the culmination and was wildly expensive to make. You ignore the critical reviews, the expectations, the budgets to reach your incredibly self serving logic no one save a one cell organism would accept. This is an utter distaster that their icons can't even best Thor 3 at the box office. Marvel has progressed and built a strong foundation whereas a huge regime change is underway at Warner.

Golgo, you're a dceu fanboy who makes it fun to rub reality into your flaky skin.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:29 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Campea is wish wash. Mark Hughes points out that DCEU has been successful, box office wise. Colossal failure? Not really.
He isn't always right but his reasoning works here yours ignores every other variable and the critical reviews. You can't even brag about box office since Thor just ripped the hearts out of the dceu single handedly.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:30 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

so the pedophile known as Campea threw you away already? hahahahahahahaha.. jeez zack, what happened.. Oh I know, it was Campea who first reported Affleck was done,, and so is the DCEU.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAZ

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:33 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
so the pedophile known as Campea threw you away already? hahahahahahahaha.. jeez zack, what happened.. Oh I know, it was Campea who first reported Affleck was done,, and so is the DCEU.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAZ

He said he was done with you already? Must have not been good. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:49 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Zack is the epitome of the worst DCEU fanboy. He defends what it is and it makes the rest of the true DC fans who actually WANT a better DC Universe look dumb. My god dude, EVERY SINGLE DCEU film has declined and made less money since BVS on opening weekend, and if it wasn't for WW, they would have all made less in total box office as well. Justice League might end up being the overall lowest grossing DCEU film of them ALL!!!

As Campea said, the audience is abandoning the DCEU.. It's taken Justice League 20 days to earn a domestic total of what Avengers made on it's opening weekend...... Yah, but the DCEU is fine....lol. Keep on living in denial Zack...you're pathetic Snyderverse was a failure. End. Of. Story.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:48 AM
Senor Cage

laughing out loud

Wonder woman made more domestically than BVS, SS, and most MCU movies. It has a 4x multiplier, and one of the most impressive runs to date. WW was a huge success and it didn't even open up to every territory. Of course, CPT will ignore this.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:57 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

laughing out loud

Wonder woman made more domestically than BVS, SS, and most MCU movies. It has a 4x multiplier, and one of the most impressive runs to date. WW was a huge success and it didn't even open up to every territory. Of course, CPT will ignore this.
Wonder woman is currently the ONLY DCEU movie to be a financial success AND a critical success. But it still made less money than BVS AND Suicide Squad opening weekend. It (like the character) had great legs and that allowed it to pass 800 million; which is impressive. However, it's the outlier. The rest of the DCEU movies are largely underperformers.. Suicide Squad made more than it had any right to. But again, the trend is going downhill.

And if you think Justice League making less than 100 million opening weekend and probably less than 650 million overall worldwide isn't a telling trait of how the audience views the DCEU.....I dunno what to tell you pal. The DCEU is paying for the sins of Snyder's vision...no matter how much course correcting they're attempting.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:01 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Wonder woman is currently the ONLY DCEU movie to be a financial success AND a critical success. But it still made less money than BVS AND Suicide Squad opening weekend. It (like the character) had great legs and that allowed it to pass 800 million; which is impressive. However, it's the outlier. The rest of the DCEU movies are largely underperformers.. Suicide Squad made more than it had any right to. But again, the trend is going downhill.

And if you think Justice League making less than 100 million opening weekend and probably less than 650 million overall worldwide isn't a telling trait of how the audience views the DCEU.....I dunno what to tell you pal. The DCEU is paying for the sins of Snyder's vision...no matter how much course correcting they're attempting.

WW was never projected to do more than BVS WW. It did do more domestic, which coints the most in terms of profit. All DCEU made profit, sans JL. They all did well box office wise.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 08:22 AM
Senor Cage

Btw, opening weekend isn't a measuring stick for succeas, either. Don't know why you keep mentioning that.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 08:23 AM
Darth Thor

Btw, opening weekend isn't a measuring stick for succeas, either. Don't know why you keep mentioning that.

The declining successive OW’s show the audience losing interest in the DCEU.

They might have success with future SOLO films, but the “Shared Universe” is a Failure.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 08:41 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

laughing out loud

So why didn’t those Wonder Woman fans come watch Justice League?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 08:43 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote:
The declining successive OW’s show the audience losing interest in the DCEU.

They might have success with future SOLO films, but the “Shared Universe” is a Failure.

If you're talking about JL, then yes. If you're talking about Suicide Squad, then no. SS actually overperformed on OW.

WW did well on OW, beating the odds, because it was projected to do 85 M OW.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 09:07 AM
Senor Cage

quote:
So why didn’t those Wonder Woman fans come watch Justice League?

WW was a four quadrant movie. It touched and interested people outside of the comic community. JL didn't.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 09:09 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Zack the DCEU has yet to make a billion dollar film....and thats with 3 of the all time most popular characters...Anyone with a brain can look at the DCEU and notice the downward slide...again WW was an outlier...but Thor earned more than it did anyway. Justice League won't even crack 700 million and Might earn less than MOS!! LOL keep blindly defending your shitty snyderverse. I hope true DC fans get a good reboot soon

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 09:35 AM