KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Shoot em up!!!

Shoot em up!!!
Started by: The Fat Rambo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shoot em up!!!

All right, the combatants:

Smith from Shoot 'em up

Preston from Equilibrium

Gibson from Wanted

Zero from X Men Origins

They are all in a huge gun warehouse that has four floors. Each floor is assigned to one person. Floor one, Zero. Floor two, Gibson. Floor three, Preston. Floor four, Smith. Each floor is fully armed with all types of pistols, assault rifles, shotguns and sniper rifles. Each floor has a fully stocked maintanence room. Each floor is fully lit and is accessible by four stairways at every corner. The combatants must kill the others to win a prize of 10 million dollars.

Bloodlust on, no morals. Who wins? Each combatant knows of the others abilities and has an hour prep time.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2013 07:58 AM
The Fat Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send The Fat Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by The Fat Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

This is a tough one. I'll say Gibson, because shooting moving flies is better than shooting Wolverine's stationary cigarette IMO. I may be wrong about this though.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Last edited by Lestov16 on Apr 21st, 2013 at 04:11 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2013 04:08 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smith I think.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2013 05:46 AM
The Fat Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send The Fat Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by The Fat Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Preston or Gibson i'd say

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2013 02:00 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Smith I think.

Gibson (who I think wins), Zero, and Preston could easily replicate Smith's feats. Smith is in fact the weak link here IMO

Jack Bauer

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2013 05:05 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lestov16
Gibson (who I think wins), Zero, and Preston could easily replicate Smith's feats. Smith is in fact the weak link here IMO
You see Shoot em up? You see the traps Smith made in minutes?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2013 07:46 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Wesley.

there isn't a movie character alive who beats him in a gun battle.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2013 07:54 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

You see Shoot em up? You see the traps Smith made in minutes?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2013 07:57 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

You see Wanted? You see Wesley cap a fool from literally miles away?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2013 08:11 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, sniper shot in a warehouse? Fail. In a straight up gunfight, yeah Wesley rapes here, but this aint a straight up gunfight. Smith is gonna have more booby traps than the entire VC army.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2013 09:29 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Who gives a phuck about booby traps. Wesley has dead-perfect aim to the point that he can shoot the wings off of flies, which outdoes ANYTHING Smith, or anyone else in this thread for that matter have done. More importantly though, it shows how quick his reflexes are. If he can shoot flies, he can dodge traps, and soon as it gets to the actual battle, Wesley's ability to shoot around corners causes him to rape hard /thread

Jack Bauer

Old Post Apr 28th, 2013 11:36 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Who gives a phuck about booby traps. Wesley has dead-perfect aim to the point that he can shoot the wings off of flies, which outdoes ANYTHING Smith, or anyone else in this thread for that matter have done. More importantly though, it shows how quick his reflexes are. If he can shoot flies, he can dodge traps, and soon as it gets to the actual battle, Wesley's ability to shoot around corners causes him to rape hard /thread
thumb up

Fat Rambo is close to going full retard.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2013 09:35 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Damn, I've gots to see Shoot em Up if the hero rivals Wesley.

Which I doubt.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2013 09:47 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't shoot flies if your legs are blown off.

Watch Shoot em up. Try again.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2013 04:49 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Can't shoot flies if your legs are blown off.
literally laughed out loud.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2013 04:55 AM
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by the ninjak
Damn, I've gots to see Shoot em Up if the hero rivals Wesley.

Which I doubt.
he doesn't rival Wesley in skill, I repeat, in a straight up gunfight, Wesley and the others here rape him.

Pay close attention to the warehouse shootout scene where Smith lays a shitload of booby traps in mere minutes. I don't see the others here getting past his traps.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2013 06:25 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Maybe Preston won't, but Zero and Gibson have confirmed superhuman reflexes, so Smith isn't going to trap them in shit. I find it odd that you are supporting Smith, who is probably the least-skilled person here.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Apr 29th, 2013 10:43 AM
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe Preston won't, but Zero and Gibson have confirmed superhuman reflexes, so Smith isn't going to trap them in shit. I find it odd that you are supporting Smith, who is probably the least-skilled person here.
Ah, so super speed >>>>>> Booby traps?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2013 07:30 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Yep.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Apr 30th, 2013 10:13 AM
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah that's BS and you know it. Smith rapes.

Old Post May 1st, 2013 05:03 AM