KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Iron Man vs. Loki

Iron Man vs. Loki
Started by: Supra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lestov16
Elliot QuaNess is on the case. Evil-doers beware.....

Do you still think that this is a matter of quan being mistaken, or are you willing to admit that he's trolling?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 04:22 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I want to be optimistic but.......

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post May 20th, 2013 04:29 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Elliot QuaNess is on the case. Evil-doers beware.....
He was wrong. Not on my watch.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 05:08 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Lmao

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 20th, 2013 05:25 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

This is freakin hilarious.
We already debunked the Avengers scene yet people are too busy fighting a troll war.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 05:34 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

We could debate the thread topic........

But this far funner big grin

Jack Bauer

Old Post May 20th, 2013 05:40 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Loki wins but in regards to the scene.

The visor showed the energy percentage still rising before JARVIS made his claim. Therefore Stark was aware of the power levels reaching 475% but JARVIS was simply bringing the present (at the time) level to his attention.

Case closed.

This is why Quan is arguing this topic in his fashion.

Lets move on for nobody has argued Loki's energy daggers yet and how they will kill Tony.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 05:45 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

First off, can Loki even tag an airborne Iron Man? I know he caught Hawkeye's arrow.......but Iron Man is obviously much faster than that. Also, I'm still not convinced that if IM went airborne an unloaded his entire arsenal into Loki, Loki would tank it.

Jack Bauer

Old Post May 20th, 2013 05:58 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

First off, can Loki even tag an airborne Iron Man? I know he caught Hawkeye's arrow.......but Iron Man is obviously much faster than that. Also, I'm still not convinced that if IM went airborne an unloaded his entire arsenal into Loki, Loki would tank it.

There is no reason to believe Loki would tank bombs that destroyed Chitauri platforms. He would fall down after a barrage but would get back up.

Ironman is known to resort to ground fighting eventually. He's cocky like that. The Thor fight proved it.

Loki with his arsenal from both of his appearances would (I believe) compromise Ironman's armor. And quickly.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 06:09 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

After a barrage? Hell no. A single one of Hawkeye's arrows doesn't carry the same yield as IM's entire arsenal.

So you want IM to resort to PIS/CIS because the only way Loki can get a hit in is if IM gets close, which won't happen since he's airborne.

Too bad he can't tag IM to hit him with anything from the arsenal

Jack Bauer

Old Post May 20th, 2013 06:18 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yes he is quick enough imo to shoot at Tony and hit Tony with his staff blasts after awhile.

I don't think an all out barrage from Tony will put down Loki, the same guy who fell through a tear in space and survived.

Also there is a reason Tony goes H2H because he works with a limited arsenal or battery time. If he does an all out barrage and it doesn't work that is pretty much it for him.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 20th, 2013 06:22 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

What speed feats does he have that show he can tag Tony? Like I said, catching Hawkeye's arrow doesn't cut it.

Wasn't Loki afraid of being dropped form the Helicarrier? Even Thor was busting his ass to escape.

Proof?

Jack Bauer

Old Post May 20th, 2013 06:38 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

After a barrage? Hell no. A single one of Hawkeye's arrows doesn't carry the same yield as IM's entire arsenal.

So you want IM to resort to PIS/CIS because the only way Loki can get a hit in is if IM gets close, which won't happen since he's airborne.

Too bad he can't tag IM to hit him with anything from the arsenal
Originally posted by Newjak
Yes he is quick enough imo to shoot at Tony and hit Tony with his staff blasts after awhile.

I don't think an all out barrage from Tony will put down Loki, the same guy who fell through a tear in space and survived.

Also there is a reason Tony goes H2H because he works with a limited arsenal or battery time. If he does an all out barrage and it doesn't work that is pretty much it for him.

Done. Thanks.

Ironman WILL resort to the same tactics he gave Thor in Avengers.

Which was mostly ground based. Loki only needs 2 secs at the most to supply the feats I've given early in this thread.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 06:52 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

What speed feats does he have that show he can tag Tony? Like I said, catching Hawkeye's arrow doesn't cut it.

Wasn't Loki afraid of being dropped form the Helicarrier? Even Thor was busting his ass to escape.

Proof?
Tagging Captain America who was shown in the Avengers to be a good fast and skilled combatant.

Plus you make it sound like Tony can dodge anything while airborne.

He get's shot and hit even when airborne.

Loki never really showed fear about being dropped.

Proof? About what Tony have a limited arsenal? That's just logic. Heck Jarvis even mentioned his suit would run out of power before he ever managed to get through a Leviathan's armor.

He doesn't have an infinite supply.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 20th, 2013 07:03 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Newjak
Tagging Captain America who was shown in the Avengers to be a good fast and skilled combatant.

Plus you make it sound like Tony can dodge anything while airborne.

He get's shot and hit even when airborne.

Loki never really showed fear about being dropped.

Proof? About what Tony have a limited arsenal? That's just logic. Heck Jarvis even mentioned his suit would run out of power before he ever managed to get through a Leviathan's armor.

He doesn't have an infinite supply.

Pretty much what I was going to say. IM isn't no speedster either and has been tagged even while at flight. Plus it's not like Loki is just going to stand there and not move around.

And if IM did want to unleash his full arsenal, then he probably needs to stay put in one place and aim all that stuff which would make him a susceptible target for a dagger. Now I'm not sure if his entire arsenal is enough to take out Loki. Loki did survive the bifrost explosion after all and I don't see IM matching that.

But a single dagger from Loki can, depending on where it hits, seriously injure IM and can even cause death (if hit on the head for example).

Old Post May 20th, 2013 07:42 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by FrothByte
But a single dagger from Loki can, depending on where it hits, seriously injure IM and can even cause death (if hit on the head for example).

A thrown dagger anywhere can down Ironman. It cut through Thor like a normal one trough a normal man. And he threw them with extreme accuracy at the beginning of Avengers.

But his energized daggers did so much more from the movie Thor.

If people ignore the feats. It's their problem.

Loki ain't losing this fight.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 08:06 PM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

I knew Loki would win this.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 06:28 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote