KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Spock (reboot) vs. Darth Vader (movies only not clone wars flick)

Who wins; Reboot Spock or Darth Vader ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Spock 4 44.44%
Darth Vader 5 55.56%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spock (reboot) vs. Darth Vader (movies only not clone wars flick)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

So I was right, you think having a life and not being a spambot troll is a bad thing.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 04:13 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
So I was right, you think having a life and not being a spambot troll is a bad thing.
No, you've spent more time on the boards than I have.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 04:14 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What do you have against people with a life?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 04:30 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

What do you have against people with a life?
You don't have a life. Remember ?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 04:34 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You're just mad because I have more of a life than you do.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 04:38 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You're just mad because I have more of a life than you do.
Prove it. Post pics enjoying your life.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 04:46 AM
Silent Master

LOL at quan begging for pictures of men.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 04:48 AM
quanchi112
Disney

LOL at quan begging for pictures of men.
I knew you weren't really enjoying your life.

Ps. I thought you were a girl.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 04:49 AM
Silent Master

Ahhhh...quan is still begging men for pictures.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 04:50 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Ahhhh...quan is still begging men for pictures.
Asking a known woman for pics enjoying her life backing a claim is to be expected here tbh.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 04:53 AM
Silent Master

Awwww..look at quan begging men for pictures, so sorry little boy, but I don't swing that way.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 04:56 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Stop antagonizing Quan, you big bullies.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 04:57 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by quanchi112
he still has an artificial hand. I guess you feel like Spock is simply too much save precog and artificial hand.
Spock is a superhuman with Superhuman feats. You make it sound like a normal Human losing to someone like that in H2H is bad.

I mean if you take away the force it's next to impossible to gauge what feats come from where involving a Jedi because that is the source of their superhuman abilities.

Anakin grabbed a speeding car with one hand and was able to easily overpower Obi-wan at one point in their fight.

But we don't how much of that was Force-Enhanced or in the case of the Obi-Wan scene his robotic hand.

If it was his robotic hand that did that it could mean he has the power to hurt Spock and he also has the speed advantage on his side. So if you believe Anakin's robot hand is strong enough to completely over-power a human than Anakin can win this fight.

Still Spock is no pushover and has some good H2H feats of his own so I don't think it would be easy.

You allow Anakin the Force though and it's a stomp in Vader's favor.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 11:32 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Spock is half human.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 11:56 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Spock is half human.
Was that meant for me?

I know Spock is half human and Vulcan I was merely bringing up the fact that Spock's stats are above a human beings.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 12:18 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

If no Force means no Force TK, but Skywalker can still use his force enhanced abilties, like Pre-Cog, strength, speed and agility. Then Skywalker stomps.

If no Force means no force use in any way, then Spock stomps and this is a stupid thread.

What's next Spock versus Superman in Superman II when his Kal-El's powers were taken away from him.

Skywalker's Cyborg arm is strong but that alone won't cut it with no force use.

On the other hand if this was Suit-Vader without the Force. He would stomp Spock.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 12:58 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Awwww..look at quan begging men for pictures, so sorry little boy, but I don't swing that way.
You mean you're really not a woman ? Real talk.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 01:43 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Newjak
Spock is a superhuman with Superhuman feats. You make it sound like a normal Human losing to someone like that in H2H is bad.

I mean if you take away the force it's next to impossible to gauge what feats come from where involving a Jedi because that is the source of their superhuman abilities.

Anakin grabbed a speeding car with one hand and was able to easily overpower Obi-wan at one point in their fight.

But we don't how much of that was Force-Enhanced or in the case of the Obi-Wan scene his robotic hand.

If it was his robotic hand that did that it could mean he has the power to hurt Spock and he also has the speed advantage on his side. So if you believe Anakin's robot hand is strong enough to completely over-power a human than Anakin can win this fight.

Still Spock is no pushover and has some good H2H feats of his own so I don't think it would be easy.

You allow Anakin the Force though and it's a stomp in Vader's favor.
So without force choke attacks and just using the force in a had to hand battle you feel Vader stomps ? Am I hearing you correctly ?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 01:44 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by quanchi112
So without force choke attacks and just using the force in a had to hand battle you feel Vader stomps ? Am I hearing you correctly ?
Yes

Force Powers >>>>> Spock

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 02:06 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Newjak
Yes

Force Powers >>>>> Spock
I think I will make the thread. I disagree.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 02:07 PM